Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just curious how do u consume that much Kratom? Do u smoke it? Cap it? Tea?
I used to mix it up in a citrus fruit drink and mix thoroughly and chug. And on an empty stomach.

Grapefruit juice usually because it’s supposed to be a potentiator. Sometimes lemonade. Tastes horrible. I had to chase it with the fruit juice or Gatorade.

Getcha some green Meang Da or Trainwreck blend of the powder. Mix a rounded, heaping tablespoon of powder in the juice first thing AM and chug and tell me in 45 minutes if that ain’t rocket fuel. Plus it lasts about 4-5 hours.

But I DO NOT RECOMMEND if you have an addictive personality or tendencies. I got pretty messed up on the stuff using much bigger doses twice daily for several years. It becomes very habitual if not really careful.

Combine a routine oriented person with addictive tendencies and kratom and you have trouble on the horizon. So avoid if you fall into those categories. Just my strong recommendation from me.

The withdrawals are horrendous after years of use and some people don’t fully heal their brains until a full year after quitting. I equate it to eating from the tree of good and evil. Best to never get a taste and remain unaffected.

Also those black OPMS extract shots are really addictive but IMO not as strong as a large amount of powder.

Emin3n Road Rage is about you Ghoul.
Listen to it while ypu research how to not be fat without moving.

Maybe if you did more research you wouldn't be pushing 50 at a dead end corporate wage slave job in Bumfuck, Canada, hoping there'll be enough time left to collect a few "fat" pension checks before arthritis and depression from 8 month winters in the middle of nowhere finishes you off.

Clean moms basement loser.
I made $100 just telling you how lazy you are.
I love how triggered the truth gets you.
you wish you could get drugs for the prices we have Fatty.

Maybe if you did more research you wouldn't be pushing 50 at a dead end corporate wage slave job in Bumfuck, Canada, hoping there'll be enough time left to collect a few "fat" pension checks before arthritis and depression from 8 month winters in the middle of nowhere finishes you off.

Which dosage of Selank and Semax do you using?

At first be sure that you take enough cholin. Be aware which source of cholin do you use because bitrate is not useful for this kind of usage.

Secondly - even because you used other sustances in the past - be sure that you have enough domamin and seretonin, even no-adrenalin. If not try antidepressants. Depending what kind of hormon is missing venlafaxin can be a good choice.

Phenylpiracetam and Noopept would be a good choice regarding nootropica. Other stuff like Nooglutyl and PRL-8-53 I have also tried but I can't recommend it because I have never tried it alone.

did he not produce? i was hoping we could get some taint pic swaparoos going on in here soon (no homo of course)
Nah, people brag here all the time, you will barely see anyone backup their big talk. In these case, I don’t think the forum and admin want to see his junk anyway lol. Unless he dmed the guy requesting lmao.

Factual information from your own posts.

Let's see that hot bod since you're such a bad ass!
Sure.
You post yours and I'll do the same Fatty.
Lets see all that skin.

You can tell the guy has a sub-100 IQ because he references Eminem songs to try to win arguments.
Yes.
Referencing lyrics is a proven sign of IQ.
I guarantee I have more degrees then you.
Searching my posts yet failed to see I practice law

But coming here and watching people blame being too stupid to stop eating on "noise" makes my day.
Or the infections on discord cause Tex says inject anywhere and it is "normal"
The best part about retards is they don't know they are retards. - also Eminem.
He is referring to the Kruger Dunning affect.
Research it.
You will understand yourself better.

Now off to run my 10k and bang my girl.
Enjoy the ice cream and say hi to mom.

how’s your run of Selank/Semax going?

Personally I dropped the selank but not because it didn't help just so that I can let my wife run the test. I still use semax in the morning paired with a cold shower and I feel like I can take on the world. Stopped all coffee and stims. I have noticed enhanced mood, more drive, alertness, language fluency, and easier for my brain to pick apart the day and problems I may run in to, placing them in a nice order an of operation that I can follow. Strangely helps me run through scenarios quickly to come out with different outcomes that I am able to adress ahead of time as to not be ill prepared for scenarios.

My wife... life changing as of right now. She has her own dose timing and runs both separately. She no longer craves the kratom and is down to very little just to fight the sweats but it's really not an issue anymore, maybe once before bed. She also suffers from PMDD and BPD. Both psychologically crippling and has been suffering for a long time, the mix of the two has changed her from night to day both on how I feel with her and how she feels with herself. She's found her ability to think straight and control her emotions better. Lost her anxiety and constant self abuse (mental not physical). Pmdd is a hormone issue that when paired with bpd which is a early childhood (usually) trauma issue causes absolute chaos. She's more able to have confidence in herself to hold conversation as well as learning and sharing. It's really night and day.

Sounds like a fluffy shill post but all I'm saying is qsc works. These peptides are the changing factor not qsc but their product is excellent, far superior to other companies we've tried before. Next is trying NA to see if there's a difference. Especially want to try for lo her and possibly more permanent changes.