Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Firstly, let me preface by saying appetite is somewhat objective. So you're not going to see an article testing that hypothesis of which one suppresses appetite the greatest. Their MO being somewhat similar makes it not worth it when the goal itself is weight loss.

Basically, Sema and Cagri do relatively the same thing via separate but sometimes overlapping mechanisms.
Sema acts on GLP 1-R which then causes the receptors to trigger and has effects on beta cells in pancreas (inhibiting gastric emptying, reducing food intake, and limiting postprandial glucagon secretion) as well as an INDIRECT action via the vagus nerve to the hypothalamus to trigger satiety. Sema however has the advantage of triggering extra insulin release (i''ll get back to this)

Cagri is an amylin analogue. Amylin is DIRECT acting on areas in the hindbrain that trigger anorexia and undereating (hypophagy). Amylin crosses the blood brain barrier to do this action, but the verdict is still out there as to whether sema crosses. This direct activity towards central activity may hint towards a stronger effect. It (cagri) also has a longer half life so it's effect will take longer to wear off

Adding this knowledge to several anecdotes we can only postulate that this is probably why Cagri, despite it's very similar actions to sema, showed greater weight loss than sema in the trials.

However because of sema's 'insulin releasing' properties, it produces better A1C reduction. In any case, since their actions overlap, and the recommendation is to combine both medications. When combined they synergise to great effect

If you are not feeling suppression at 2mg cagri, you may need to change your cagri source or increase your dosage. Also your bac water needs to be more acidic for cagri solublity.

The articles are behind a paywall. I can send then to you if you want

I wanted to send all of this as a DM but you don't accept Direct messages..My apologies...
this is a great post brother. And I am appreciative for your efforts in explaining it.

He didn't dig deep enough
Thing is even if someone test it a month ago most likely it's still not gonna be the same batch you buy this month.. I would think a person would look at the testing consistency over time with all iu kits and make an Informed decision based on that.. I used to be a member of a discord testing group u til they decided ti quit testing class 3 steriods.. I had access to all their past testing results of which qsc 10iu kits are tested often..qsc has pretty consistent gh.. I am giving hgh a break atm as I did a vial of 10iu a day for 5 months with very little igf1 response.

Yeah it's purchased in October 2023, many things can change from that time.

So no we don't have any recent 10IU HGH test
The HGH was purchased in October 23 and tested in April 24. Something is only as good as it's last test. The last test on that batch of HGH was done in May 24 I think.

Thing is even if someone test it a month ago most likely it's still not gonna be the same batch you buy this month.. I would think a person would look at the testing consistency over time with all iu kits and make an Informed decision based on that.. I used to be a member of a discord testing group u til they decided ti quit testing class 3 steriods.. I had access to all their past testing results of which qsc 10iu kits are tested often..qsc has pretty consistent gh.. I am giving hgh a break atm as I did a vial of 10iu a day for 5 months with very little igf1 response.
did you ever get an hgh antibody test done?