Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

on't you dare suggest there could be biological differences not appreciated by the people who've never struggled with a potent appetite.

I would encourage you to listen to the aforementioned podcast. You seem like the kind of person that would enjoy the validation that comes from a well-regarded figure confirming your beliefs.

I also have Qsc sema on hand and I feel that pharma sema is much more effective.

My anecdotal experience runs counter to this. Ozempic pens and QSC Sema were indistinguishable at the same dose for me.

Neither of those addresses the point I made. You’re just making stuff up based on your feelers and couching it in the language of science.

There is zero reason not to believe that some people would require a larger dose than you for the same result.

I'm from the minimum effective dose camp. Someone at that high of a dose may need to be exploring other options instead of maintaining that high of a dose.

That said, Lilly is exploring 30mg doses, and maybe more.

But I'd be very hesitant to be going that high consistently.

Some folks, especially diabetics, don't get as much appetite suppression as others as and may need to pair these Gx agonists with an amylin analogue.
Hence the wave of things targeting amylin coming in. Adding Cagrilintide is definitely worth it for many.

This also may indicate some gut and psychological issues that may need to be addressed with other things.

People’s metabolism is unique. For me , I get about the same suppression from 2.5 mg of QSC tirz than from pharma 1mg zempic , for which I have an RX.

I also have Qsc sema on hand and I feel that pharma sema is much more effective. In both glucose control and appetite suppression. I’ve rotated between pharma and Qsc sema to save up some of my branded pens and the weeks I use pharma I can notice much more suppression

The potency of GLP is directly related to the proportion of receptors activated. Every individual has different GLP receptor density levels, with males typically having many more GLP receptors, requiring a larger dose to achieve similar effects to a female using a lower dose. and of course there's genetic component.

Beyond that, the current (largely pointless, except for those who see value in sacrificing themselves as test subjects) game of starting and stopping, stacking, changing compounds randomly, is very likely having an impact on receptor sensitivity, if not downregulating the number of receptors. Whatever the cause, once GLPs begin to lose effectiveness, the effect seems to be long term. if not permanent.

Many people initially think their second round, after a gap, of particularly UGL GLPs are "bunk" because the same dose no longer exerts a similar effect to the one they remember.

The problem is doctors notice the same phenomenon in patients who've gone off of and return to pharma produced GLPs as well.

Why? Because those like the guy quoted below, who apparently developed this extraordinary "strength of will" in infancy, exerted this power that separates them from the "weak willed" they despise from the day they were born.

Don't you dare suggest there could be biological differences not appreciated by the people who've never struggled with a potent appetite. Appetite is a matter of morality, not a base biological function that can become dysregulated, or simply one that functioned very well at keeping humans alive for thousands of years but unsuitable in an environment of easy access to unlimited, hyper calorie dense food.

Overflowing with so much virtue and self control, they even occasionally overdo it and become "thin", obviously not used in any positive sense here.

However they developed this superior power of self control they pride themselves on having, long stretches of meditation, living alone in the desert for years at a time, the credit is entirely theirs to take.

Even with periods of effortlessly dropping too much weight and becoming "thin", it's definitely not because they have a weak appetite.

Everyone's appetite is the same as his, he just has a stronger will than the filthy "cheaters" who use an injectable hormone to reduce theirs in pursuit of losing weight.

And if you can't drop the pounds without meddling with the system that regulates calorie intake, making it easier to consciously choose what and how much to eat, you need to stay in your place, and remain fat, so that no one will ever confuse a weakling like you with a superior human like him.
I was only suggesting it makes more sense to use the glps as a tool. I get no sense of pride by starving myself. My other hobbies bring enough self torture. It makes sense to me to use the glps to allow someone to stay in a deficit and still work on their goals.

Shit, even with the glps I have driven my blood sugar so low I couldn’t remember my zip code after a hard training session. This was with a clean diet. I also remember first trying to stop eating sugar cold turkey. My hands would shake and my whole body felt like it was completely drained. The craziest part was the excuses I made to put that shit in my body. It took about two years for me to even be able to go into a gas station without having to talk myself out of getting snacks. I get both sides of the argument and I only get involved because it is an interesting discussion.

I was only suggesting it makes more sense to use the glps as a tool. I get no sense of pride by starving myself. My other hobbies bring enough self torture. It makes sense to me to use the glps to allow someone to stay in a deficit and still work on their goals.

Shit, even with the glps I have driven my blood sugar so low I couldn’t remember my zip code after a hard training session. This was with a clean diet. I also remember first trying to stop eating sugar cold turkey. My hands would shake and my whole body felt like it was completely drained. The craziest part was the excuses I made to put that shit in my body. It took about two years for me to even be able to go into a gas station without having to talk myself out of getting snacks. I get both sides of the argument and I only get involved because it is an interesting discussion.

There's no argument. The ever shrinking minority of people, including some medical professionals, who believe biology's most powerful behavioral regulatory system, the one that, in the extreme, can cause an otherwise normal person to eat another human being cannot be inappropriately strong through dysfunction or genetics, or vary from individual to individual, and their largely nonsense "morality and willpower" arguments that have to overlook the huge proportion of people who genuinely struggle through diets yet 98% return to pre diet weights, who ignore the small army of skinny losers who must only be underweight because of their great "willpower" and not evidence of a malfunctioning appetite in the other direction, are quickly disappearing under a mountain of scientific evidence.

Even here, in this temple of fitness, where genuine discipline and a drive for physical perfection (and sometimes a little body dysmorphia and addiction) are legitimately found in many members, you can hear the light bulbs clicking on that when it comes to appetite, there's more to it than just weak vs strong wills.

Last edited:
There's no argument. The ever shrinking minority of people, including some medical professionals, who believe biology's most powerful behavioral regulatory system, the one that, in the extreme, can cause an otherwise normal person to eat another human being cannot be inappropriately strong through dysfunction or genetics, or vary from individual to individual, and their largely nonsense "morality and willpower" arguments that have to overlook the huge proportion of people who genuinely struggle through diets yet 98% return to pre diet weights, who ignore the small army of skinny losers who must only be underweight because of their great "willpower" and not evidence of a malfunctioning appetite in the other direction, are quickly disappearing under a mountain of scientific evidence.

Even here, in this temple of fitness, where genuine discipline and a drive for physical perfection (and sometimes a little body dysmorphia and addiction) are legitimately found in many members, you can hear the light bulbs clicking on that when it comes to appetite, there's more to it than just weak vs strong wills.
Bros high on his own hubris

There's no argument. The ever shrinking minority of people, including some medical professionals, who believe biology's most powerful behavioral regulatory system, the one that, in the extreme, can cause an otherwise normal person to eat another human being cannot be inappropriately strong through dysfunction or genetics, or vary from individual to individual, and their largely nonsense "morality and willpower" arguments have to overlook the huge proportion of people who genuinely struggle through diets yet 98% return to pre diet weights, who ignore the small army of skinny losers who must only be underweight because of their great "willpower" and not evidence of a malfunctioning appetite in the other direction, are quickly disappearing under a mountain of scientific evidence.
Are you saying that will power has nothing to do with it?

Maybe the reason some bodybuilders are so against this medication is because (I assume) the dieting is the hardest part of bodybuilding. The starving yourself becomes the gatekeeper for their community.

Maybe the reason some bodybuilders are so against this medication is because (I assume) the dieting is the hardest part of bodybuilding. The starving yourself becomes the gatekeeper for their community.
I think coaches are against it because of the gastric emptying which is counter productive because some people have to transition to rebound phase right after competition but still cannot go back to eating properly.

It’s highly individual but some cannot chance it. It’s definitely great for obese people but not for those who cannot afford to messing with their appetite and digestive system in the off season.

I think coaches are against it because of the gastric emptying which is counter productive because some people have to transition to rebound phase right after competition but still cannot go back to eating properly.

It’s highly individual but some cannot chance it. It’s definitely great for obese people but not for those who cannot afford to messing with their appetite and digestive system in the off season.

Gastric emptying delay caused by GLP-1 agonists can be a real PITA if you’re diabetic and also take insulin.
I pre bolus Humalog with my meals and much of the time the slin will have already peaked and will be tapering off by the time the food gets processed and is raising BG.

Similar if I’m going hypo. I used to carry gummies w me but those even take a while now to “kick in” so juice boxes are the only fast glucose that work for me , besides sucking on glucose tablets.

Of course not, willpower is an element in all conscious decisions. But no, an epidemic of moral weakness is not the primary driving factor here. Is the willingness to commit oneself to nausea inducing injections, for life, not an expression of willpower?

Let's not forget what's happening here, unlike the (thankfully few now) idiots here who believed the "cheater injection" allowed people to eat Big Macs and ice cream, in addition to getting over their fear of injections, most people have to seek out help from a willing doctor, jump through endless hoops to get insurance coverage, search for pharmacies with it in stock, in order to experience unpleasant side effects and significantly diminish their enjoyment of food. One of life's great pleasures. That's sacrifice and willpower too.

In fact, among the many people who quit in under a year, I'd guess many do it so they can go back to enjoying eating again, weight be damned.

This assertive decision should be celebrated not shamed and insulted. Most choosing to do this responsibly are at least as motivated by a desire to become healthier as they are to look better. The overwhelming majority aren't trying to shed just a few pounds. Let's not forget most people don't use UGL drugs, and can only get a legit prescription and insurance coverage if they have a problem affecting their health. Insurance companies demand pre approval. They want to see the records. They demand weigh ins, and expect to see progress or they cut the supply off.

And if there are still believers that it's all "willpower", then the problem at MESO isn't a handful of fatties in this dumpster of a thread, it's the thousands of weaklings masquerading as "bodybuilders" begging for help to increase calorie consumption.

I mean, what's the problem with these weak willed losers? Put the food in your mouth, chew, and swallow, right? Watch some "My 500lb Life" for some inspiring "willpower":

IMG_8298.jpeg

IMG_8297.jpeg

Last edited:

Many view it as a "cheat code" to do something many have accomplished through a great deal of discipline and effort, but I think that's a false equivalence.

For reasons discussed, GLP-1 agonists are not ideal for prep. Nobody is going to take an injection and show up <5% shredded. That still takes a tremendous amount of work.

Most folks just want to not be fat fucks and for that, they're perfect. They also work well for "lifestyle" folks like myself who have no specific goals in mind, but just want to get progressively leaner before the next blast.