Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just like injecting gear is the ONLY way you can increase muscle mass, right?

You fkn dimwit. He's clearly saying she only responds to a very high dose of Tirz, because for most people, it's physically impossible to eat enough to maintain the same weight at half that dose. They'd try to eat a peanut and be doubled over the toilet for an hour.

Just like you need higher doses of steroids than most to overcome the garbage genes your mother picked up on some one night stand in the barren north.
You are a moron.
Put down the spoon.
Gear requires massive amounts of work so I'm not fat like you.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals a question, I placed an order for HGH on the first day of the promo (June 24th), but today they tell me from email support (Jessica) that they can't give me the track, they're still waiting for a response from the shipping side for days, can you help me somehow? Just to understand if it has been shipped then wait until it arrives ok

Things getting more and more strict and risky , I strongly suggest for customers to make their stocks of items available in China and not in overseas warehouse, such as raws.
Also for countries who don't have domestic warehouses, stock up.
Damn hopefully you guys skirt through this shit ok.

I imagine restocking trestolone enanthate oil is not a priority for you guys at the moment lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals a question, I placed an order for HGH on the first day of the promo (June 24th), but today they tell me from email support (Jessica) that they can't give me the track, they're still waiting for a response from the shipping side for days, can you help me somehow? Just to understand if it has been shipped then wait until it arrives ok
For customer service issues, you’ll usually get a faster response by emailing Tracy directly than tagging him in threads. It’s the Tracy@sigma email.

Not sure if it’s EU order, but usually EU special line trackings are provided about a week from shipment, if not sorted out shoot me an email to tracy one

Damn hopefully you guys skirt through this shit ok.

I imagine restocking trestolone enanthate oil is not a priority for you guys at the moment lol
Trestolone enanthate raws usued to get stocked and out, so we usually prioritize customers orders over production and this what kept that specific product taking forever to be made in finished oil.

You are a moron.
Put down the spoon.
Gear requires massive amounts of work so I'm not fat like you.

Ohh what a burn. I'm not fat, but I'll bet you're poor. I'll bet there are "fat" people above you and writing your paycheck, buying your life at low rates by the minute.

Watching losers like you cling to the belief your meager appetite is a reflection of fortitude and strength of will is pathetic. Where else in life has this "strength" manifested itself? Nowhere.

It takes more willpower to commit to injecting yourself with something that makes you feel nauseas, induces GI problems, and removes the pleasure of food and alcohol from life than to shoot up gear that makes you feel great and physical exertion far easier.

Last edited:
Things getting more and more strict and risky , I strongly suggest for customers to make their stocks of items available in China and not in overseas warehouse, such as raws.
Also for countries who don't have domestic warehouses, stock up.
Yesterday the rumors were “BS” now less than 24 hours sending alarms for it, too funny. Tracy does not give a fuck.

Damn man. Freedoms always get impinged on. Thanks for the heads up
every year there are crackdowns different seasons like CNY holidays, close to important events etc…
We try to survive these every year by taking the necessary measurements to play it safe.
QSC is very big now and it’s number one in the international market of steroids, peptides and hgh. More attention means more risks.
Customers must understand this and must be patient and complain less when some adjustments in the policies and sales are done, we try to inform customers in advance to stock up during these periods to not announce sudden decisions.

CCP has all the the Karens panic buying their skinny shots. Nice way to boost GDP lol. Sleazy shakedowns are the worst, hopefully this passes soon.

Yesterday the rumors were “BS” now less than 24 hours sending alarms for it, too funny. Tracy does not give a fuck.
The BS in the message was claiming QSC was under special investigation and was going to shut down.
Many companies are actually feeling the stress. Even companies that took large orders in secret are now saying they're not accepting orders that aren't from registered suppliers or labs.
Some very open vendors were nabbed. Folks lost thousands. others have luckily been refunded.

My sister is on 30 mg, that's the only way she can suppress appetite and loose weight mixed with 2 mg of Semaglutide cuz still needs more than 30 mg of Tirze
Your sister needs to Taper back on the Tirz. There isn't any evidence of benefit benefits to be obtained from doses beyond the 15mg. The suppression is most likely still coming from the Semaglutide. Perhaps she should consider cagrilintide. if it weakly suppresses apetite then it may be genetics related and then she may need to look for gray market setmelanotide

Shockingly enough, it's the gear part of the game that's causing issues. Why do you think Tracy is advising y'all to get raws?
Another vendor said it was due to the Olympics.
Probably tied into the WADA doping investigation that just wrapped up on the Chinese swim team from the last Olympics.

every year there are crackdowns different seasons like CNY holidays, close to important events etc…
We try to survive these every year by taking the necessary measurements to play it safe.
QSC is very big now and it’s number one in the international market of steroids, peptides and hgh. More attention means more risks.
Customers must understand this and must be patient and complain less when some adjustments in the policies and sales are done, we try to inform customers in advance to stock up during these periods to not announce sudden decisions.
Any chance you guys will carry FSH?