Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why would you be kicked off this thread for posting about phase 1 & 2 trial drugs?
Perhaps an exaggeration, but I can imagine discussing posting about GLP, GIP, small molecules, Melancortin receptor agonists and folks come complaining them unable to source from QSC because of crazy arguments.
I actually got censored on a forum for mentioning that melanocortin receptor agonists help kids obese kids that have a genetic predisposition to overeat to lose weight. Somehow the argument degenerated to prepubertal gender re-assignment surgery and how those giving these drugs to kids need to be *****
Anyway, not about to go into that again..

Man I was just trying to seek this shit out. Or at least raws. You really wanna pin trest ace 2x per day

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any word on trestolone enanthate?
Is the less frequent pinning the only benefit of the enanthate? I really like a little ment on top of my test but when the 7α-Methyl estradiol gets out of hand, I balloon. It is nice to just pull the ace for a little bit. I really only add it for the great mood it puts me in.

Is the less frequent pinning the only benefit of the enanthate? I really like a little ment on top of my test but when the 7α-Methyl estradiol gets out of hand, I balloon. It is nice to just pull the ace for a little bit. I really only add it for the great mood it puts me in.
No you really gotta pin everything daily. More stable serum levels. Trest E vs MENT means more stable levels and only pin once a day. MENT breaks down super fast. Trenemy did a video today where he found a study showing it was necessary to pin it every 8 hrs. It's far faster at breaking down than any other acetate Esther AAS that we know of.

No you really gotta pin everything daily. More stable serum levels. Trest E vs MENT means more stable levels and only pin once a day. MENT breaks down super fast. Trenemy did a video today where he found a study showing it was necessary to pin it every 8 hrs. It's far faster at breaking down than any other acetate Esther AAS that we know of.
Thanks! I wonder if the E breaks down faster as well.

As a side bar, do you have any idea why ment would make someone more sociable?

Thanks! I wonder if the E breaks down faster as well.

As a side bar, do you have any idea why ment would make someone more sociable?
It should break faster but it’s not the ester actually breaking faster. Trest has very low affinity for binding proteins and shbg so it gets metabolised faster since it can enter liver and kidneys at a higher rate.

It should break faster but it’s not the ester actually breaking faster. Trest has very low affinity for binding proteins and shbg so it gets metabolised faster since it can enter liver and kidneys at a higher rate.
Is that the same situation as have a really high free T and it clearing the system faster?

I don't remember if it was someone here or another group but I know I saw a post where someone was taking 27mg of tirz a week. They are out there.
My sister is on 30 mg, that's the only way she can suppress appetite and loose weight mixed with 2 mg of Semaglutide cuz still needs more than 30 mg of Tirze

Is that the same situation as have a really high free T and it clearing the system faster?
Kind of. How higher free plasma concentration, how higher clearance rate for a certain drug specifically if it’s small and hydrophobic and can cross cell membrane easily

Cannot believe we’re up to 50mg tirz.

That’s what 3 weeks at 15mg a week? Anybody pushing past that?
I've been on 10mg per week for a very long time now. Figured I'd stock up when the GB was announced, even with the lower and lower price of Tirz.

Yup.
It's the ONLY way she can't eat a tub of ice cream daily.

Just like injecting gear is the ONLY way you can increase muscle mass, right?

You fkn dimwit. He's clearly saying she only responds to a very high dose of Tirz, because for most people, it's physically impossible to eat enough to maintain the same weight at half that dose. They'd try to eat a peanut and be doubled over the toilet for an hour.

Just like you need higher doses of steroids than most to overcome the garbage genes your mother picked up on some one night stand in the barren north.

Last edited: