Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have asked your assistant Jessica about 4 times to specify which account number to use to transfer money to you for my order. It's just a simple bank transfer and she keeps sending me 2 account numbers and wont be specific about which one I use.

It looks like this in the payment details:
Beneficiary account number (EFT):1xxxxxxx
BSB number:xxxxx
Beneficiary account number (wire):2xxxxxxxxx
Swift account, etc etc etc

I am transferring from a bank in Australia and we don't use the "wire" term so I assume it's eftpos? On my bank it just has the option to pay someone via bsb and account number and I just want to know which account number to use. Your assistant is not helpful.

Could I just make the order through you directly? If so, please pm your email. I have just been using "sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn". Thank you :)
Its the first one mate...

EFT stands for " Electronic Funds Transfer " in our neck of the woods for a bank transfer .

What "stimulants"? Clen?

Funny to see three "brands" all made by the same company, They forgot to include "Nakon Medical".

Great find but why not list the others?

I have asked your assistant Jessica about 4 times to specify which account number to use to transfer money to you for my order. It's just a simple bank transfer and she keeps sending me 2 account numbers and wont be specific about which one I use.

It looks like this in the payment details:
Beneficiary account number (wire):2xxxxxxxxx
Swift account, etc etc etc

I am transferring from a bank in Australia and we don't use the "wire" term so I assume it's eftpos? On my bank it just has the option to pay someone via bsb and account number and I just want to know which account number to use. Your assistant is not helpful.

Could I just make the order through you directly? If so, please pm your email. I have just been using "sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn". Thank you :)
Forget the swift account. Swift is for international transfer. Just BSB and account. The account you are transferring to is in Aus so just transfer as normal. And don’t fucking put anything about your order in description. Just your name as reference.

took advantage of last the US group buy at the end of June. pack took a little longer than i anticipated, but Tracey’s team did explain the delay. pack landed safe and sound with welcome stealth.

We are treading into conspiracy theory, but, he FDA regulates the food that makes the population obese, and the drugs that cure obesity.

I wish test got this type of attention, if environmental factors have led to mens test levels to have dropped overtime, we should be able to get it over the counter.
USDA is more responsible for the economic side of food consumption than FDA, for what its worth. The difference between the USDA food pyramid and FDA food pyramid is pretty stark.

Having tryed Sema, Tirz and Reta I am convinced about my next combo: Sema+Reta... the first is great for apetite supresion and insulin sensibility restoration while the second compound is best for fat burning especially on the belly area where is the hardest to hit.

Planning this for the next year spring time, în the meanwhile I'll cruise with Tirz only.
Don't sleep on cagrilintide. I've been taking reta since it came out, and it works great, metabolism is up, weight stable. 1mg of cagri a week on top adds just enough appetite suppresion.