Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sounds like an overdose...
Agreed. I'd always feel some "uncomfortable discomfort" for the first week of moving to a new dose, but it always resolves once I've been at a dose for 2-3w -- at least with tirz and reta. Get to the dose that works, and don't futz with it until you have to is my suggestion. And on reta, take just a tad (1-2mg/w) of cagrilintide to get the appetite suppression that you get on tirz/sema.

Pharma is pouring Billions, with a B into turning China into a legit GLP drug production powerhouse. To serve a market expected to reach a value of trillions a year.

I have my doubts about UGL GLP producers being permitted to compete with an industry that will fill Chinese government coffers for decades to come. The authorities in China are going to be pharma's partners in this lucrative business, and UGL weight loss drug making labs are going to be their common enemy.

Those who intend to maintain their progress on a maintenance dose, or are just starting, would be wise to make sure they have a good supply on hand at all times to ride out interruptions, and if you qualify, get a prescription even if you don't fill it. Once you drop below the qualifying BMI of 27, you'll have a hard time getting a doc to write a new prescription.

I doubt we'll see any further price reductions in this environment. If anything, it could very well be the opposite.

Being prepared for the worst is the wise move here, unless you're prepared to stop cold turkey and deal with the rebound.
@Ghoul, I agree with the vast majority of what you post, but not this. Pharma may try to shut down UGL GLPs, but there are too many players out there, it's seemingly too easy to make, and the current delta between pharma and UGL is too big for someone not to fill the void.

At current pricing, we're paying less than $1/mg for UGL tirz. Without insurance, best case you're paying $9/mg for pharma. Someone will find a way to fill that void, especially as long as it can be sold as a "research chemical."

As far as having a hard time finding a doc to write a script, I think that too many people look at the doc/patient relationship backwards. They work for us, not the other way around. They can't (and shouldn't) be stupid, but no doc is catching any kind of trouble for writing scripts for uncontrolled substances with even a tenuous ratinonale -- so it's just a matter of finding the right doc. My doc won't write scripts for a party, but otherwise would need to find a medical reason not to write a script for me to find it acceptable.

Well, you are not looking enough. I would be kicked off this thread if I posted at least 15 drugs in the pipeline (phase 1, 2), ranging from small molecules to GLPS to even mitochondrial uncouplers.
There's a lot of going on in the field of 'fat people drugs.' A lot has been going on. Drugs you see now have been 8-9 years in the making. So a lot of things will happen over the next 8-9 years. All irrelevant to how we source from QSC of course
Why would you be kicked off this thread for posting about phase 1 & 2 trial drugs?

I have asked your assistant Jessica about 4 times to specify which account number to use to transfer money to you for my order. It's just a simple bank transfer and she keeps sending me 2 account numbers and wont be specific about which one I use.

It looks like this in the payment details:
Beneficiary account number (EFT):1xxxxxxx
BSB number:xxxxx
Beneficiary account number (wire):2xxxxxxxxx
Swift account, etc etc etc

I am transferring from a bank in Australia and we don't use the "wire" term so I assume it's eftpos? On my bank it just has the option to pay someone via bsb and account number and I just want to know which account number to use. Your assistant is not helpful.

Could I just make the order through you directly? If so, please pm your email. I have just been using "sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn". Thank you :)
if you dont know what a EFT is in australia dont manage your funds...
Do you know what a BSB is?

Work both of those out and you have your bank transfer answer.

Don't sleep on cagrilintide. I've been taking reta since it came out, and it works great, metabolism is up, weight stable. 1mg of cagri a week on top adds just enough appetite suppresion.
I have heard cagri really takes away appetite.
But also have heard it has some big fatigue that comes with it.
Have you noticed any fatigue?

Did you know you can reply to those threads right here?
Just like you are replying to @pizzathehutt right here.
I think there is a misunderstanding.
The BS is my reply about the post were I was tagged, I meant those arrests and rumors about QSC are BS.
I wasn’t arguing the fact I can’t reply there, the rules are understandable, they apply for every source and I have no problem with that,

Got my Tirz 50mg GB order. Box looks like it was used as a football, but fortunately everything seems intact. Little over 2 weeks for international is solid.

Got my Tirz 50mg GB order. Box looks like it was used as a football, but fortunately everything seems intact. Little over 2 weeks for international is solid.

Cannot believe we’re up to 50mg tirz.

That’s what 3 weeks at 15mg a week? Anybody pushing past that?