Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Order placed USA domestic June 27th, payment confirmed 28th. I was notified July 4th it was sold out, changed my order, confirmed new payment. July 8th received tracking and notified that the original order was in stock and that's what shipped. Received my pack today, the 10th.

Overall not bad, if qsc can streamline from payment confirmation to how soon usa warehouse gets order, and ships it, it'd be a little faster. Once shipped it got here fast. But from order to ship seems to take longer than it should. But I'm really nitpicking, 13 total days from payment confirmation to touchdown isn't bad at all, just seems like it could be a little more streamlined.

One thing I will add, for future customers to be aware of. This was an order I put in specifically for the fat loss promo they were running at the time. When I was notified the product was out of stock, and changed it to a different size of said item, but still a part of the promo, I was told they wouldn't honor the promo prices.

It turned out to be a moot point because the product ended up being in stock(or restocked not sure) and I got the items I ordered for the promo price.

But i ended up sending more money for a similar item. Only to be told that the original order was fulfilled. I choose to take a credit, because I intend on ordering more in the future. Even with this small hiccup, the overall experience was good.

Things getting more and more strict and risky , I strongly suggest for customers to make their stocks of items available in China and not in overseas warehouse, such as raws.
Also for countries who don't have domestic warehouses, stock up.

This is probably more relevant here than anywhere else. Look at the quote, look at last weeks report from the bipartisan committee tasked with solving this (it's pretty interesting). Yes I know it's about fentanyl, but read between the lines and it's about the uncontrolled flow of stuff from China and elsewhere in small packages and how they intend to put a stop to it.

How will this not affect us?

If the recommendations are enacted, is the Golden Age of easy gear, peptides, and pharma about to end?

I doubt a stricter regime will be put into place before the election, but don't be surprised if it happens quickly afterwards, regardless of the outcome. Political advisors are probably warning those up for reelection not to piss off their Temu buying constituency until elections are safely behind them. So yeah, stocking up soon for a potential drought may be wise.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the rumor is true :(
Not the rumor, but we saw many competitors got arrested lately and many stopped selling some products, and some only sell to big customers (higher MOQ).
So far we’ve lasted the longest between all, and we look forward staying longer in business so adjustments must be done, QSC is too big and famous, our domestic warehouses are full of goods, so in case we decide in future to limit our shipments from China, I advise customers who live in countries that have no domestic warehouses to stock up, I don’t want any to be frustrated if any change in the business is done. That said in the meantime we continue to operate in a normal way until further notice.

Not the rumor, but we saw many competitors got arrested lately and many stopped selling some products, and some only sell to big customers (higher MOQ).
So far we’ve lasted the longest between all, and we look forward staying longer in business so adjustments must be done, QSC is too big and famous, our domestic warehouses are full of goods, so in case we decide in future to limit our shipments from China, I advise customers who live in countries that have no domestic warehouses to stock up, I don’t want any to be frustrated if any change in the business is done. That said in the meantime we continue to operate in a normal way until further notice.

Could it be that you continue to expand the EU warehouse? for example with more raws?

The demand on domestic EU raws isn’t enough to make it happen like USA, 90% of EU orders are for finished products.
Main raw orders are from labs in EU.
Our domestic stocks are based on demand only.
What about peptides.
And if you not keep raws in china warehouse in future, will you stock eu warehouses with raw?