Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Same with my package.. I asked them... Jessica answered this "Because the EU is moving warehouses, updates will be slower"
same, was told delivery time after purchase on EU warehouse is 3-7 days.. now waiting since 19th (parcel has not been handed over yet in tracking)
ordered hgh kits on EU Warehouse Promo,
last order was on may.. ordered mondays and it arrived same week fridays..

I don't know why this is a debate, both sides are right. There are lazy people who dug themselves into a hole. And the food supply has become poisonous/addictive. If you don't think food can be addictive you've never seen a dope fiend at dunkin donuts use 20 packets of sugar in their coffee. The sugar high holds them until they can get their drugs. Both drugs and sugar(fats too) activate the brains reward system and that's how people become addicted.

Just look up the science behind doritos they were designed to make you addicted.

It's more fundamental, and at least initially, unintentional than that.

We know that when people are subject to strong enough hunger, they'll eat other humans if that's all that's available, That's how powerfully that drive is capable of influencing human behavior. "Willpower" only works if appetite isn't severe.

Somehow it's easier to accept the inability to eat due to lack of appetite, an equally powerful mechanism the body can employ to stop calorie intake. Psychologically food becomes less appealing, and physically you'll throw up if you're feeling "full" but eat anyway, even if you *need* to eat, like a bodybuilder trying to bulk, or someone who's severely ill.

The leading theory, with growing evidence is this:

We evolved in an environment of intermittent food availability.

Fruit would become ripe all at once. Fructose, a liquid sugar abundant in ripe fruit seems to suspend normal energy intake limitations, the reason appears to be that this would keep appetite high allowing us to consume lots of excess calories during the short period they were available. When the fructose intake stopped, appetite would return to normal. A very effective survival mechanism.

Then, sometime around the 1960s, liquid sugars, like corn syrup started being used in a large proportion of the US food supply. Breads, cereals, beverages. So for the first time, humans began to be exposed to liquid sugars continuously. Being exposed to this in childhood probably breaks normal appetite regulation, causing dysfunction of the system that make's us feel satiated and "full".

About a decade later, as the first generation of children exposed to this reached adulthood, we see obesity (and diabetes) rates start to quickly rise.

It's been accelerating in the US ever since.

Even more damning is the fact that as liquid sugars have appeared in other region's food
supplies, exactly the same phenomenon has developed. South and Central America. Europe, even Asian countries like Japan and China are seeing this phenomenon with rising obesity and diabetes. All timed about a decade after the widespread introduction and foods containing liquid sugars.

So yeah, I can understand why those whose appetite likely functions properly, making it fairly easy to resist food would prefer to think everyone experiences appetite the same way they do, and they're simply superior, when it's more likely that don't really have to exert very much "willpower" at all.

There are plenty of skinny losers who don't seem to have the "willpower" to accomplish anything else in life, but they do when it comes to food? Or is it just more likely they don't have a strong appetite?

Last edited:
Well, Let's just say I am both contributing to the knowledge base employment wise, and also benefiting from mechanisms that would make my employers cross.. but they refused to give me perfect health insurance so I guess were even.
It would be interesting to see what's in the pipeline said in an understandable way..

Let's see the research, moron.

You claimed "40 years" of it substantiated your position that the root of the worldwide epidemic of obesity was laziness and any suggestion of a biological cause was essentially scientific fraud.
Nice try boy. You started this by claiming its all caused by appetite dysfunction rooted in human biology. You ignore the fact that obesity 50-60 years ago wasnt even a thing. It was very rare to see fat people. Humanity did not magically develop some appetite dysfunction.

Its up to you to send some good research. Oh and don't send me anything related with mayoclinic. After all, even tho its a non profit organisation, they are still after money, otherwise they would not exist. For sure they want you to believe that nothing can be achieved without the help of medication and you being weak and lazy is not the reason for your obesity.

We know that when people are subject to strong enough hunger, they'll eat other humans if that's all that's available, That's how powerfully that drive is capable of influencing human behavior. "Willpower" only works if appetite isn't severe.
You are insane. You take the rarest of the rarest things to abuse it as an argument. There are millions of africans literally starving and not even considering to eat each other. Millions of jews that have been starved to death in holocaust by Nazis, according to your claim all these people would have felt the need to eat each other because it is rooted in human biology when they feel hunger.
No boy. You fuking make that up to make a really dumb point. People don't eat each other just because they have no food.

We have to accept the fact now that the majority of new comers here at Meso are non lifters and some are even couch potatoes just sourcing this drugs for appetite suppression. Thus, when we post we have to assume there are people reading our messages who don’t exercise or even do cardio so we have to adjust accordingly.

Gone were the days where 90% if not everyone here are gym rats and the rest are competitors.

There’s nothing wrong with that, however, to those who just came here, please understand too that lots of us here would assume that you follow the bodybuilding lifestyle since you came into a steroid harm reduction forum not a weight watcher site.

Thanks for reading lol.
Don’t worry, some of us came for the weight loss peptides but are staying for the rage oils.

I don't know why this is a debate, both sides are right. There are lazy people who dug themselves into a hole. And the food supply has become poisonous/addictive. If you don't think food can be addictive you've never seen a dope fiend at dunkin donuts use 20 packets of sugar in their coffee. The sugar high holds them until they can get their drugs. Both drugs and sugar(fats too) activate the brains reward system and that's how people become addicted.

Just look up the science behind doritos they were designed to make you addicted.
They don't even hide it

Attachments

• Untitled design - 2024-07-09T075535.030.png
    Untitled design - 2024-07-09T075535.030.png
    748.6 KB · Views: 19
We are treading into conspiracy theory, but, he FDA regulates the food that makes the population obese, and the drugs that cure obesity.

I wish test got this type of attention, if environmental factors have led to mens test levels to have dropped overtime, we should be able to get it over the counter.

It's more fundamental, and at least initially, unintentional than that.

Somehow it's easier to accept the inability to eat due to lack of appetite, an equally powerful mechanism the body can employ to stop calorie intake. Psychologically food becomes less appealing, and physically you'll throw up if you're feeling "full" but eat anyway, even if you *need* to eat, like a bodybuilder trying to bulk, or someone who's severely ill.

The leading theory, with growing evidence is this:

We evolved in an environment of intermittent food availability.

Fruit would become ripe all at once. Fructose, a liquid sugar abundant in ripe fruit seems to suspend normal energy intake limitations, the reason appears to be that this would keep appetite high allowing us to consume lots of excess calories during the short period they were available. When the fructose intake stopped, appetite would return to normal. A very effective survival mechanism.

Then, sometime around the 1960s, liquid sugars, like corn syrup started being used in a large proportion of the US food supply. Breads, cereals, beverages. So for the first time, humans began to be exposed to liquid sugars continuously. Being exposed to this in childhood probably breaks normal appetite regulation, causing dysfunction of the system that make's us feel satiated and "full".

About a decade later, as the first generation of children exposed to this reached adulthood, we see obesity (and diabetes) rates start to quickly rise.

It's been accelerating in the US ever since.

Even more damning is the fact that as liquid sugars have appeared in other region's food
supplies, exactly the same phenomenon has developed. South and Central America. Europe, even Asian countries like Japan and China are seeing this phenomenon with rising obesity and diabetes. All timed about a decade after the widespread introduction and foods containing liquid sugars.

So yeah, I can understand why those whose appetite likely functions properly, making it fairly easy to resist food would prefer to think everyone experiences appetite the same way they do, and they're simply superior, when it's more likely that don't really have to exert very much "willpower" at all.

There are plenty of skinny losers who don't seem to have the "willpower" to accomplish anything else in life, but they do when it comes to food? Or is it just more likely they don't have a strong appetite?
I get the cannibalism reference but not everyone that is put into a starvation situation participates in the act. To me these people would rather die than do something they consider wrong. That is the ultimate display of willpower in my book. As with most arguments there is truth to both sides. The shit they put in our foods makes it harder to break from them but it can be done, the fatties just have to want it. I say this as someone who went from 300 to 220 without glps and then started using them to continue cutting because my “willpower” ran out.

All this nonsense arguing and debate...... nobody talking about the crazy variety of products available US domestic and the huge price drop /mg from 15 to 30mg of the new Tirz kits?? Love QSC!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've took the whole weekend off, and haven't replied to emails sent to tracy email.
I tried to login today, but there is a problem that need to be fixed by our tech today so I can reply to emails. So if you sent an email regarding a customer service issue, please be patient, you will get a reply as soon as I can get back to answer emails.

My assistants don't have these problems, so you can continue place your order on sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or via whatsapp without a problem.
I have asked your assistant Jessica about 4 times to specify which account number to use to transfer money to you for my order. It's just a simple bank transfer and she keeps sending me 2 account numbers and wont be specific about which one I use.

It looks like this in the payment details:
Beneficiary account number (EFT):1xxxxxxx
BSB number:xxxxx
Beneficiary account number (wire):2xxxxxxxxx
Swift account, etc etc etc

I am transferring from a bank in Australia and we don't use the "wire" term so I assume it's eftpos? On my bank it just has the option to pay someone via bsb and account number and I just want to know which account number to use. Your assistant is not helpful.

Could I just make the order through you directly? If so, please pm your email. I have just been using "sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn". Thank you :)

Political content belongs in the Political Discussion subforum.
We are treading into conspiracy theory, but, he FDA regulates the food that makes the population obese, and the drugs that cure obesity.

I wish test got this type of attention, if environmental factors have led to mens test levels to have dropped overtime, we should be able to get it over the counter.
Good luck with that in today's day and age of Feminism dominating our politics. At least in Australia you would never get it otc. Being Masculine is toxic to them and they want to wipe it out. Australia is fucked:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvdz6-PTY1o

We have to accept the fact now that the majority of new comers here at Meso are non lifters and some are even couch potatoes just sourcing this drugs for appetite suppression. Thus, when we post we have to assume there are people reading our messages who don’t exercise or even do cardio so we have to adjust accordingly.

Gone were the days where 90% if not everyone here are gym rats and the rest are competitors.

There’s nothing wrong with that, however, to those who just came here, please understand too that lots of us here would assume that you follow the bodybuilding lifestyle since you came into a steroid harm reduction forum not a weight watcher site.

Thanks for reading lol.
This is awful!