Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hopefully by now most people here are aware about resistance training, gear, diet, and sleep,,, so LBM loss should be minimized.
We have to accept the fact now that the majority of new comers here at Meso are non lifters and some are even couch potatoes just sourcing this drugs for appetite suppression. Thus, when we post we have to assume there are people reading our messages who don’t exercise or even do cardio so we have to adjust accordingly.

Gone were the days where 90% if not everyone here are gym rats and the rest are competitors.

There’s nothing wrong with that, however, to those who just came here, please understand too that lots of us here would assume that you follow the bodybuilding lifestyle since you came into a steroid harm reduction forum not a weight watcher site.

Thanks for reading lol.

So many excuses. You just keep ignoring the past 40 years of fundamental research on how people became so fat and morbidly obese. I will make it quick: It's no type of appetite dysfunction rooted in biology, it's people being lazy and poor food choices - they rather buy industrial processed food, fast food, convenient food. They got no time or are too lazy to cook or make themself a healthy meal. Overall the modern civilisation is a lot less active.

Bullshit. You don't know anything about me, so stop making things up. This is a very poor attempt making your arguments look better than they are.

So you literally made a wall of text just to agree with what I said with your last paragraph. What a clown... You are not worth the time boy.

There's no "40 years of research" demonstrating that suddenly hundreds of millions of people became "lazy" and inferior to the paragons of virtue like yourself. You really want to go head to head on research you knuckle dragging juicehead? You'd better shut your profile down because I've already collected the links to a dozen compounds you admittedly use to compensate for the inferior line of genetics some low value, low iq failure of a man managed to infect your (no doubt drunken) mother with.

There was a change in the food supply. but you equate normal people eating what was made widely available and affordable to them, even as children, with being sub human trash devoid of virtue,

You hypocritical piece of crap. Shooting steroids and GLPs and HGH while sitting in your Nazi perch looking down in judgment.

Let's go. Let's see your "research" demonstrating this is about the moral failings of, oddly, only recent humans, and not largely the product of evolution optimizing human calorie regulation to deal with perpetual food scarcity, a situation alleviated only in the last few generations. Or how this "laziness" has spread from one region to another, coincidentally, as the food supply, which is not in the control of individuals, became inundated with liquid sugars and other processed ingredients that made food accessible and affordable to an ever growing population.

Tell us how a nutrient regulation system, second only in behavioral significance for survival to breathing, that involves more neurons in the gut than are present in the brain doesn't exert a potent influence of human behavior, and that you uniquely, could simply will yourself to not eat in the presence of food regardless of how intense your appetite became.

So put down your syringes, that vial of testosterone and your Chinese peptides, put off your trip to the store where you only choose the purest, finest organic whole foods, unlike the segment of lesser humans who eat what they can afford, have time to prepare while trying to survive, and is readily available to them and let's see the research backing your claims.

Be quick about it, so I can get on with the business of humiliating you point by point.

Last edited:
As we say where I'm from; Whatever it is you are looking for, I don't believe I have it.
I would like to beleive that you do have "IT". You just need motivation to dig deep and find it! In all seriousness i would like to encourage you to set yourself some tough but realistic attainable goals. Share them with someone positive and likeminded that will help you hold yourself accountable to the steps and standards you set for yourself.Honestly i would like to see you succeed. If i can help any at all just send me a PM. I can explain to you how i went from fat fuZk to fairly fit in the last 3 years. I will help in any way i can big dawg!
Peace

We have to accept the fact now that the majority of new comers here at Meso are non lifters and some are even couch potatoes just sourcing this drugs for appetite suppression. Thus, when we post we have to assume there are people reading our messages who don’t exercise or even do cardio so we have to adjust accordingly.

Gone were the days where 90% if not everyone here are gym rats and the rest are competitors.

There’s nothing wrong with that, however, to those who just came here, please understand too that lots of us here would assume that you follow the bodybuilding lifestyle since you came into a steroid harm reduction forum not a weight watcher site.

Thanks for reading lol.
Amennnnnn !!!!!

Thanks for reading lol.

Glad you switched from saying Meso was about "longevity" to "harm reduction.".

You're absolutely correct that weight training and muscle mass are a key element to longevity and health, research in recent decades has made that crystal clear. It's something that's gone all too unaddressed even in medical use of GLPs where doctors are required (by insurance regs) to ensure patients receive counseling on proper nutrition, and engage in physical exercise, yet they almost universally don't.

However, to be fair, sticking a needle in to inject GLPs is nothing but longevity increasing, while injecting steroids on a cycle, even with the best practices advocated and advanced here, subtracts from it.

I'm not judging, not everything. is about maximizing lifespan.

The good news is a significant segment of people taking control of their health with GLP class meds, start to look for other ways to further improve themselves, optimizing their diet, and getting themselves to the gym too.

I think that arriving here, even by accident, many are inspired to do more by seeing the examples set by the bodybuilders on Meso. Monitoring and controlling every aspect of fitness and health is very impressive and not really part of an average person's experience.

Even an average committed Meso bodybuilder here exerts something like "god level" control over their bodies in the eyes of "normal" people.

Last edited:
I would like to beleive that you do have "IT". You just need motivation to dig deep and find it! In all seriousness i would like to encourage you to set yourself some tough but realistic attainable goals. Share them with someone positive and likeminded that will help you hold yourself accountable to the steps and standards you set for yourself.Honestly i would like to see you succeed. If i can help any at all just send me a PM. I can explain to you how i went from fat fuZk to fairly fit in the last 3 years. I will help in any way i can big dawg!
Peace
You misunderstood me: To put it the way we really say it (direct translation), "whatever you misplaced and are looking for, it is not in my pocket.."
Have a splendid evening. :)

You're absolutely correct that weight training and muscle mass are a key element to longevity and health, research in recent decades has made that crystal clear. It's something that's gone all too unaddressed even in medical use of GLPs where doctors are required (by insurance regs) to ensure patients receive counseling on proper nutrition, and engage in physical exercise, yet they almost universally don't.

However, to be fair, sticking a needle in to inject GLPs is nothing but longevity increasing, while doing it on a steroid cycle, even with the best practices advocated and advanced here, subtracts from it.

And like I've said before, a significant segment of people taking control of their health with GLP class meds, start to look for other ways to further improve themselves, optimizing their diet, and getting themselves to the gym too. I hear personal trainers have never had demand as high as they do now.
All I did was say GLP1s can cause muscle loss in some people. I manuscript i have come across actually states that there was no way to mitigate said loss for some individuals. Even with strength training and protein supplementation, there was loss of muscle, perhaps suggesting there was activity that said drugs had on the glucagon like receptors in muscle.
Someone that is lean and just wants to shred for example may end up losing muscle.
Preformed opinions and assumptions took over.
Anyway, it is what it Tirz.. :p

However, to be fair, sticking a needle in to inject GLPs is nothing but longevity increasing, while doing it on a steroid cycle, even with the best practices advocated and advanced here, subtracts from it.

And like I've said before, a significant segment of people taking control of their health with GLP class meds, start to look for other ways to further improve themselves, optimizing their diet, and getting themselves to the gym too. I hear personal trainers have never had demand as high as they do now.
I didn’t switch anything, harm reduction promotes longevity.

I don’t understand your point in your post, glp1 is just another tool under fat loss agents to us steroid users, some of us use it some don’t,

I didn’t switch anything, harm reduction promotes longevity.

I don’t understand your point in your post, glp1 is just another tool under fat loss agents to us steroid users, some of us use it some don’t,

I revised my comment, I let it fly before I edited it for clarity, my bad. Please reread it.

Anyone else with delays in shipments to Europe by DHL? Tracking was created on the 22nd and nothing has progressed.

However, to be fair, sticking a needle in to inject GLPs is nothing but longevity increasing, while injecting steroids on a cycle, even with the best practices advocated and advanced here, subtracts from it.

I'm not judging, not everything. is about maximizing lifespan.

The good news is a significant segment of people taking control of their health with GLP class meds, start to look for other ways to further improve themselves, optimizing their diet, and getting themselves to the gym too.

I think that arriving here, even by accident, many are inspired to do more by seeing the examples set by the bodybuilders on Meso. Monitoring and controlling every aspect of fitness and health is very impressive and not really part of an average person's experience.

Even an average committed Meso bodybuilder here exerts something like "god level" control over their bodies in the eyes of "normal" people.
IMG_3669.jpeg

Ghoul: " And now i write half of a book now ... again."

We have to accept the fact now that the majority of new comers here at Meso are non lifters and some are even couch potatoes just sourcing this drugs for appetite suppression.
please understand too that lots of us here would assume that you follow the bodybuilding lifestyle since you came into a steroid harm reduction forum not a weight watcher site.
Sadly this place became a mess.

There's no "40 years of research" demonstrating that suddenly hundreds of millions of people became "lazy" and inferior to the paragons of virtue like yourself. You really want to go head to head on research you knuckle dragging juicehead? You'd better shut your profile down because I've already collected the links to a dozen compounds you admittedly use to compensate for the inferior line of genetics some low value, low iq failure of a man managed to infect your (no doubt drunken) mother with.

There was a change in the food supply. but you equate normal people eating what was made widely available and affordable to them, even as children, with being sub human trash devoid of virtue,

You hypocritical piece of crap. Shooting steroids and GLPs and HGH while sitting in your Nazi perch looking down in judgment.

Let's go. Let's see your "research" demonstrating this is about the moral failings of, oddly, only recent humans, and not largely the product of evolution optimizing human calorie regulation to deal with perpetual food scarcity, a situation alleviated only in the last few generations. Or how this "laziness" has spread from one region to another, coincidentally, as the food supply, which is not in the control of individuals, became inundated with liquid sugars and other processed ingredients that made food accessible and affordable to an ever growing population.

Tell us how a nutrient regulation system, second only in behavioral significance for survival to breathing, that involves more neurons in the gut than are present in the brain doesn't exert a potent influence of human behavior, and that you uniquely, could simply will yourself to not eat in the presence of food regardless of how intense your appetite became.

So put down your syringes, that vial of testosterone and your Chinese peptides, put off your trip to the store where you only choose the purest, finest organic whole foods, unlike the segment of lesser humans who eat what they can afford, have time to prepare while trying to survive, and is readily available to them and let's see the research backing your claims.

Be quick about it, so I can get on with the business of humiliating you point by point.
You write a lot but theres little to no information in it. Again, the only reason you being a fat fuck is you being lazy, overeating a big shit load of crappy food. By reading your post its clear you are hurt, that's not my problem. Its up to you to make lifestyle changes, no drug will ever help you if you over time fall back into old habits.

Sadly this place became a mess.

You write a lot but theres little to no information in it. Again, the only reason you being a fat fuck is you being lazy, overeating a big shit load of crappy food. By reading your post its clear you are hurt, that's not my problem. Its up to you to make lifestyle changes, no drug will ever help you if you over time fall back into old habits.

Let's see the research, moron.

You claimed "40 years" of it substantiated your position that the root of the worldwide epidemic of obesity was laziness and any suggestion of a biological cause was essentially scientific fraud.

You should have no trouble putting up the proof, unless by "Meso in decline"; you mean your feels no longer go unchallenged.

All oils available us domestic, including test e, test c, primo 200 and primo 100.

We also added: Tirz 15mg, 30mg, cjc no dac 10mg, bpc157 10mg, FOXO4-DRI 10mg, Mots-c 10mg, Semax 10mg, selank 10mg, Snap-8 8mg to USA warehouse.
We opened a new warehouse in France, and it have sustanon, mast p, mast e, tren a, tren e oils. The rest is in Spanish warehouse.
We also added SS31 50mg in Qingdao warehouse.
Please check the price list for updated stock.
The latest price list is 8th July one you can ask for it by email or whatsapp
Or open it here in the privatebin:
PrivateBin Price list 08-07-2024

Your rep says only primo 100mg available on WhatsApp

I don't know why this is a debate, both sides are right. There are lazy people who dug themselves into a hole. And the food supply has become poisonous/addictive. If you don't think food can be addictive you've never seen a dope fiend at dunkin donuts use 20 packets of sugar in their coffee. The sugar high holds them until they can get their drugs. Both drugs and sugar(fats too) activate the brains reward system and that's how people become addicted.

Just look up the science behind doritos they were designed to make you addicted.

Anyone else with delays in shipments to Europe by DHL? Tracking was created on the 22nd and nothing has progressed.
Same with my package.. I asked them... Jessica answered this "Because the EU is moving warehouses, updates will be slower"

Sponsors