Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe the reason some bodybuilders are so against this medication is because (I assume) the dieting is the hardest part of bodybuilding. The starving yourself becomes the gatekeeper for their community.

The notion that bodybuilders are against GLP1s is a figment of imagination. Many bodybuilders even use them. No one doubts dieting to lose body fat is hard. Harder for some than others. We all know this.

Some fat people will always think skinny people have it easy and fat people have no willpower. Some skinny people will always think fat people are fat because of gluttony and sloth. Who cares

Most folks just want to not be fat fucks and for that, they're perfect. They also work well for "lifestyle" folks like myself who have no specific goals in mind, but just want to get progressively leaner before the next blast.

Aren't you like 8% bodyfat? How much leaner do you want to get before the next blast?

Or was that a skinny fat 8% which looks 16% IRL? Ripped ab veins or what

Whilst there is a lot of great info in this thread about GLP1s , wouldn't it more productive for all involved to move the discussion to it's own thread?

Some domestic items landed but there's no distinguishing marks like previous orders Ive had...

I know Tracy always sorts it out did you email or contact the rep? I am about to place a decent order but was debating on breaking it up to be better able to verify what’s what based on each order.

How long did it take for your domestic order to land roughly?

Aren't you like 8% bodyfat? How much leaner do you want to get before the next blast?

I'm almost there. This is the first time I've ever been this lean, so my legs and arms are shredded AF, but I still have some lower abdomen fat and some love handles that need to go away. My last blast, I was afraid to gain too much weight. From where I'm at now, I can add a pound a week for 20 weeks and still feel okay about it.

It's hard to be a former fatty and be afraid to get fat again.

same, was told delivery time after purchase on EU warehouse is 3-7 days.. now waiting since 19th (parcel has not been handed over yet in tracking)
ordered hgh kits on EU Warehouse Promo,
last order was on may.. ordered mondays and it arrived same week fridays..
they promised me a reship but haven't replied for days, have forwarded the mails to tracy, do you wait several days on average for replies?

The notion that bodybuilders are against GLP1s is a figment of imagination. Many bodybuilders even use them. No one doubts dieting to lose body fat is hard. Harder for some than others. We all know this.

Some fat people will always think skinny people have it easy and fat people have no willpower. Some skinny people will always think fat people are fat because of gluttony and sloth. Who cares
Fat people come to a bodybuilding steroid forum to argue with gym bros about glp1s. They think we hate on them using these drugs while we are abusing peds and acting all high and mighty which is totally untrue.

I for one view AAS, fat burners and glp1s as tools nothing more nothing less, they serve different purposes and I use them as that. I don’t possess any ill or supportive feelings on who uses what compound, you use what serves your purpose as long as you do it safely and not use it with respect and care for yourself.

That being said, its not magic and shouldn’t be used as a crutch, you don’t inject steroids so you can be half assed in your training, diet and nutrition as well as you don’t use glps so you can be a pig.

End of rant.

Please show me where evidence is that Cagri suppresses appetite more than semi? I’m on Cagri now and not feeling much gradually increasing weekly. Up to 2mgs a week and not much suppression if any !!
Firstly, let me preface by saying appetite is somewhat objective. So you're not going to see an article testing that hypothesis of which one suppresses appetite the greatest. Their MO being somewhat similar makes it not worth it when the goal itself is weight loss.

Basically, Sema and Cagri do relatively the same thing via separate but sometimes overlapping mechanisms.
Sema acts on GLP 1-R which then causes the receptors to trigger and has effects on beta cells in pancreas (inhibiting gastric emptying, reducing food intake, and limiting postprandial glucagon secretion) as well as an INDIRECT action via the vagus nerve to the hypothalamus to trigger satiety. Sema however has the advantage of triggering extra insulin release (i''ll get back to this)

Cagri is an amylin analogue. Amylin is DIRECT acting on areas in the hindbrain that trigger anorexia and undereating (hypophagy). Amylin crosses the blood brain barrier to do this action, but the verdict is still out there as to whether sema crosses. This direct activity towards central activity may hint towards a stronger effect. It (cagri) also has a longer half life so it's effect will take longer to wear off

Adding this knowledge to several anecdotes we can only postulate that this is probably why Cagri, despite it's very similar actions to sema, showed greater weight loss than sema in the trials.

However because of sema's 'insulin releasing' properties, it produces better A1C reduction. In any case, since their actions overlap, and the recommendation is to combine both medications. When combined they synergise to great effect

If you are not feeling suppression at 2mg cagri, you may need to change your cagri source or increase your dosage. Also your bac water needs to be more acidic for cagri solublity.

The articles are behind a paywall. I can send then to you if you want

I wanted to send all of this as a DM but you don't accept Direct messages..My apologies...

Last edited:
Not the rumor, but we saw many competitors got arrested lately and many stopped selling some products, and some only sell to big customers (higher MOQ).
So far we’ve lasted the longest between all, and we look forward staying longer in business so adjustments must be done, QSC is too big and famous, our domestic warehouses are full of goods, so in case we decide in future to limit our shipments from China, I advise customers who live in countries that have no domestic warehouses to stock up, I don’t want any to be frustrated if any change in the business is done. That said in the meantime we continue to operate in a normal way until further notice.
Thanks for letting us know. I made an order of TB-500 today :)
I'm hoping this will finally fix my injury of 4+years so I can level up my training and try HGH from the AU warehouse..

Wrong.
There is only one and it's 2023 old and it shows 99% pure no dimer.

As that is to good to be true and well different from the recent HGH test my question still stand.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Last edited:
Wrong.

As that is to good to be true and well different from the recent HGH test my question still stand.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I'm not wrong I have seen test from 2024 the 10iu kits. They have been tested more than any other I've seen.. but hey idea!! Buy you a kit send it for testing then post some results!!!!

Last edited:
Wrong.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Thats doesnt say april 2024 does it. Ho n estly its just one of s few ive seen this year.. i bought and used 20 kits in January so i followed. Like i said do some digging . Um not a liar. If i ha ent seen other test from 2024 i woukdnt say they were out their.Screenshot_20240712_020027_Chrome.jpg

Not sure if it’s EU order, but usually EU special line trackings are provided about a week from shipment, if not sorted out shoot me an email to tracy one
Do your assistants take the weekend off work? They have been very responsive all week but when I made my payment today for my order I requested confirmation that you received it. It was an AUD bank transfer. I haven't received a response yet and it's been a bit longer than usual. I'm just wondering if I should expect a reply over the weekend or to wait until Monday? Thank you

Do your assistants take the weekend off work? They have been very responsive all week but when I made my payment today for my order I requested confirmation that you received it. It was an AUD bank transfer. I haven't received a response yet and it's been a bit longer than usual. I'm just wondering if I should expect a reply over the weekend or to wait until Monday? Thank you
Bank transfer can take a few days. They usually don’t confirm it until tracking is sent.

Don't request payment confirmation, just wait for your tracking.