Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

there's a theory that some folks build up antibodies to hgh causing it to be far less effective. it does happen in aids patients but the theory is that for some reason UGL chinese hgh 'might' cause this to happen faster/more frequently. it might be worth checking on your next bloods.

Well I never had much of a response from the start. Test igf1 3 times in 6 months and never got much over 300.. not to say that I did not get results from taking it though cause i definitely did

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Tracy

I'm suppose to be awaiting a money transfer refund(my mistake) however in light of these stricter times, should I be worried about that money coming back to me?

Look at it this way. Thousands of small packs of DEA scheduled gear and pharma are seized each month by customs.

While it would be an easy task to set up a controlled delivery to bust the recipient, or pass the info to local law enforcement, they. don't. They send a letter telling you the product will be thrown into a burn pile in a month, unless you'd prefer to argue why you should be allowed to keep it in front of a Customs administrative judge, and a pamphlet warning you of the health risks of using pharma from shady foreign sources.

With that in mind, so many golden opportunities to easily bust end users consciously passed up, do you think they'll launch a labor intensive international investigation based on you receiving a few hundred bucks?

Quick review. Have picked up a yrs worth of tirz for a few people in my family, everyone loves it. We've all had a few different sources, Tracy's is superior.

Have also received dsip, semax, selank, sus and some tc. Haven't used dsip yet but semax and selank are surprisingly effective. I don't drink or take anything recreational so take that for what it's worth since I'm probably very sensitive to anything that goes in to my body.

All in all great experience, communication straight and to the point. Didnt get tracking but everything showed up and that's all that matters. Dom showed up immediately on informed and, int was quick.
Any update on the Selank and Semax run? Sleeping better? Better brain flow? Quicker recall? Better organization? Less anxiety?

I just started mine about 10 days ago. Those are some things I have noticed. But I’m healing a broken brain lol. I battled substance abuse in the past. Trying to heal it up better with these two peptides.

Someone also mentioned injectable glutathione, I think, is good for eliminating or lessening the desire to use mind altering substances. That looks interesting. I have used it in the past to shed extra fat during a spring cut and anecdotally I thought that I noticed that too. Actually it may have been L-Carnitine. Idk I can’t remember Lol.

Either way, how’s your run of Selank/Semax going?