Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has communication gone to shit again, or is it only my case?
Not sure your expectations but for me communication is excellent. I use what’s app. Place my order always get my btc ady within the day. Send payment and receive my order domestic about a week ish. International 2-3weeks. Not sure what other communications should be needed..

That really blows! I wish it could be more of a help. So strange how they don't work for some as they do for others. She is pretty sever too, life has been absolute chaos since childhood and pure torture. I didn't believe it until our relationship grew in to what it is now. 13yrs so far of direct observation and finally something that helps.

Was it a qsc product? Only Asking because we've gotten it from a couple of different vendors which have not worked as well or maybe just needed to build up? Don't think that's how it works though. Subq definitely wasn't as effective as IN. Maybe try upping it even more? I've read people doing much higher doses.

Also are you taking selank as well? Selank is really what got her interested so it her main peptide, semax came after seeing results from selank.

I did forget to mention in all of my posts that she didn't noticing anything at all either originally. Me and everyone around her did and kept telling her that it's absolutely working. Only after some time did she realize that she hasn't had any "episodes" and when her time of the month came around the insane hormone fluctuation from pmdd causing the rage and pile of volatile emotions to be much more manageable.

It was hard for her because with mental and hormonal issues it's tough to know that what your feeling isn't "normal" and you don't deserve to live that way. BUT when something helps you feel normal you also don't realize that you're in the "sweet spot" of life where you can appropriately feel your emotions with different situations and though can still feel upset from time to time it's not because she's making it up or brain is in overdrive. With time she realized she was smiling more, actually laughing, enjoying things from a seratonin level rather than dopeamine (family time and nature rather than a feeling from a prescription).

I would also like to talk about females and adhd for a quick moment. Not sure of your gender but since you said you can relate I'll input this incase you are indeed a woman and are relating to her pmdd. ADHD especially in women is like an umbrella. It goes often undiagnosed and when it is, aderall isn't always the answer because it causes another phyaocal relationship between chemical and body without healing and only creating a dependency. With this umbrella comes a ton of other mental issues that are diagnosed individually and it can be very severe. When treated it is absolutely life changing for so many women, men too I'm sure but it is different. I'll come back and link a video if I can find again. Watched it years ago with an in depth explanation. So many options that I wish I knew about earlier.

Sorry for the book!
It is QSC product but I'm sure it's just me. I am a man but have bpd and past kratom issues. I'll do some more digging about higher doses.
Maybe I'm paying attention to the wrong thing. I was mainly looking for relief of brain fog/damage from past drug abuse. I haven't tried selank.

Even the source admits that test was a lucky draw...

Maybe you are just that volunteer!
Yeah, a batch of 15iu will be dropping down in my mailbox soon so I figured I'd start the conversation.

I'll check in with them and see if they're still open to a rebate on the next order for the cost of the test.

Yeah, a batch of 15iu will be dropping down in my mailbox soon so I figured I'd start the conversation.

I'll check in with them and see if they're still open to a rebate on the next order for the cost of the test.
Small gifts is their policy on testing incentives. I think there is recent testing I e seen somewhere on the 15 but for sure on the 24 and 36 floating around.. honestly (just my opinion ) they have their shit together in the peptides and gh. But even the best can fail short from time to time!

Hey guys, searched the thread but can’t find an answer: on QSC Glutathione, is it a single 200mg dose in each vial, or how many doses per vial? Seems like a big (10ml) vial for a single dose.

Personally I dropped the selank but not because it didn't help just so that I can let my wife run the test. I still use semax in the morning paired with a cold shower and I feel like I can take on the world. Stopped all coffee and stims. I have noticed enhanced mood, more drive, alertness, language fluency, and easier for my brain to pick apart the day and problems I may run in to, placing them in a nice order an of operation that I can follow. Strangely helps me run through scenarios quickly to come out with different outcomes that I am able to adress ahead of time as to not be ill prepared for scenarios.

My wife... life changing as of right now. She has her own dose timing and runs both separately. She no longer craves the kratom and is down to very little just to fight the sweats but it's really not an issue anymore, maybe once before bed. She also suffers from PMDD and BPD. Both psychologically crippling and has been suffering for a long time, the mix of the two has changed her from night to day both on how I feel with her and how she feels with herself. She's found her ability to think straight and control her emotions better. Lost her anxiety and constant self abuse (mental not physical). Pmdd is a hormone issue that when paired with bpd which is a early childhood (usually) trauma issue causes absolute chaos. She's more able to have confidence in herself to hold conversation as well as learning and sharing. It's really night and day.

Sounds like a fluffy shill post but all I'm saying is qsc works. These peptides are the changing factor not qsc but their product is excellent, far superior to other companies we've tried before. Next is trying NA to see if there's a difference. Especially want to try for lo her and possibly more permanent changes.
What dosage and frequency did you find best with the Semax?

EU warehouse ordered. 3-7 days delivery time...almost 1month over and still waiting...but tracy is looking into it
Same as me ordered Eu Domestic Promo 16th June 3-7 days delivery, also contacted Tracy several times to his email, last email from him on thursday saying he is looking into it.. GLS label created 24 days ago..
Funny enough all my international orders have arrived quicker.. than this first domestic order.

What dosage and frequency did you find best with the Semax?
I really like the 500mcg 2xs a day. I posted before but not sure if it was in any of our conversations but I am sensitive to anything put in to my body.

Typical morning I wake up and give myself about a minute to process that I'm awake. I'll head out to the kitchen and do 1 - 250mcg in each nostril followed by an only cold shower for 3 minutes. Go about my day and then when I'm home from work I shower then repeat the same dose of 250mcg/ nostril. I can say that it's .1ml and 250mcg only because it's what I bought but haven't measured by myself just trusted the seller. So I may be getting +- some.

It is QSC product but I'm sure it's just me. I am a man but have bpd and past kratom issues. I'll do some more digging about higher doses.
Maybe I'm paying attention to the wrong thing. I was mainly looking for relief of brain fog/damage from past drug abuse. I haven't tried selank.
Were all an expirament brother just trying to find what works. Have you looked in to cerebrolysin too? I'm not saying give up on the semax, cerebrolysin is pretty wild when you look in to it, not many talk about it though. Russian pharmacy usually carry it, haven't ordered any yet but next on the list.

Same as me ordered Eu Domestic Promo 16th June 3-7 days delivery, also contacted Tracy several times to his email, last email from him on thursday saying he is looking into it.. GLS label created 24 days ago..
Funny enough all my international orders have arrived quicker.. than this first domestic order.
Same problem for me with eu warehouse lately, orders of 7 days are taking up to 14-15 days now, i don't know why it's like this at the moment. Label is created but it is not sent out until several days later.

I feel like EU warehouse is being neglected in favor for the US warehouse, many delays and always out of stock, and i get it, it's business, you have to focus on where the most amount of money is coming from (high demand).

But if they would just tell me upfront about delays in EU warehouse then i would be very appreciative and order from international warehouse instead...

Not complaining, just giving feedback.

Same problem for me with eu warehouse lately, orders of 7 days are taking up to 14-15 days now, i don't know why it's like this at the moment. Label is created but it is not sent out until several days later.

I feel like EU warehouse is being neglected in favor for the US warehouse, many delays and always out of stock, and i get it, it's business, you have to focus on where the most amount of money is coming from (high demand).

But if they would just tell me upfront about delays in EU warehouse then i would be very appreciative and order from international warehouse instead...

Not complaining, just giving feedback.
As long as it arrives at some point, I'm happy