Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have been ordering from QSC for a long time, and today, I tried to put in a rather large order for RAWS. The sales rep told me I had to use the USA warehouse pricing for all items that are available domestically. Usually, this is not an issue, but for this order, the difference is pretty significant. I always thought the domestic warehouse was used by choice, not a requirement. Has anyone else experienced this?
Ya this seems pretty shitty now. Pricing is significant why even have an intl price list if we can't use it?

I used to mix it up in a citrus fruit drink and mix thoroughly and chug. And on an empty stomach.

Grapefruit juice usually because it’s supposed to be a potentiator. Sometimes lemonade. Tastes horrible. I had to chase it with the fruit juice or Gatorade.

Getcha some green Meang Da or Trainwreck blend of the powder. Mix a rounded, heaping tablespoon of powder in the juice first thing AM and chug and tell me in 45 minutes if that ain’t rocket fuel. Plus it lasts about 4-5 hours.

But I DO NOT RECOMMEND if you have an addictive personality or tendencies. I got pretty messed up on the stuff using much bigger doses twice daily for several years. It becomes very habitual if not really careful.

Combine a routine oriented person with addictive tendencies and kratom and you have trouble on the horizon. So avoid if you fall into those categories. Just my strong recommendation from me.

The withdrawals are horrendous after years of use and some people don’t fully heal their brains until a full year after quitting. I equate it to eating from the tree of good and evil. Best to never get a taste and remain unaffected.

Also those black OPMS extract shots are really addictive but IMO not as strong as a large amount of powder.
Curious as well, let me know how it goes