Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

The gig is up guys. Whatever has been shipped as of very recently you’ll prob get and it will be half bunk or worse. Anyone ordering from very recently moving forward will simply have their money taken - because SIGMA IS DOING AN EXIT SCAM.

How do I know? For one, I had two questionable orders - one was half bunk, the second was missing half its items. But for two, they just told me they would ship with UniUni - which I googled and found it to be ridden with reviews saying it’s a scam. Other members in the sigma hplc testing thread are saying the same thing about UniUni.

It’s no longer purchase at your own risk, it’s as good as flushing your money at this point.

Oh and sigma goes by numerous other names
- idk which for sure but I suspect vendors named henan or SRY.

They also have several accounts here to fake reviews with that were created about six months ago. They post only to Chinese vendors threads.

But this is really an unsophisticated operation targeted solely on mesorx and ran by one or two people. The numerous rep names they give is a hilarious attempt at trying to portray being bigger than they are. What sucks is as soon as they ghost us, they’ll be back under a new name.
Unfortunately, you seem to be right, at least about UniUni. SSA may yet recover and regroup if they were making money. It could take a while.

Its very possible these guys might be doing an exit scam, shipping remnants of what's left in a warehouse to extend their life. I don't know if there's enough evidence to point to that but IF they're fucking up orders at a grand magnitude, using that scammer reshipper uni uni then I can't deny it looks bad. Especially at a time when there's a handful of these sources getting taken down. Also I believe SSA has.on multiple occasions now taken payments for shit only to find out later it was out of stock.

High probability SRY/GYB is not SSA and not remotely affiliated. SRY pricing and testing so far appears to be leaps and bounds beyond SSA. I did find it kind of funny that your comment kind of reads like SSA goes by numerous other names "anything Chinese sounding". Ha

I’d suggest caution on large orders. I placed a very small order the other day and was worried that I didn’t get payment confirmation or tracking but somehow the email thread was in my deleted folder. Tracking was provided yesterday ‍. Verified it so for now I’m satisfied. Some of you seem to have never had a source of not quite legal goods have to go into damage control before. There is a slight difference in shipment details (maybe a workaround?) but I’ll wait and see. Granted I’d be freaking the fuck out if it was not so small but…..

As to @Realwood your half bunk order you’re referring to is the HGH you didn’t get “feelz” from yeah? GTFO. I’ve never had “feelz” from HGH and I’ve never bought from Audley.

@SigmaAudley China Peptide maybe some small amount of communication would be good. It’s really not a good look when someone comes and trashes you and there is zero response….

The gig is up guys. Whatever has been shipped as of very recently you’ll prob get and it will be half bunk or worse. Anyone ordering from very recently moving forward will simply have their money taken - because SIGMA IS DOING AN EXIT SCAM.

How do I know? For one, I had two questionable orders - one was half bunk, the second was missing half its items. But for two, they just told me they would ship with UniUni - which I googled and found it to be ridden with reviews saying it’s a scam. Other members in the sigma hplc testing thread are saying the same thing about UniUni.

It’s no longer purchase at your own risk, it’s as good as flushing your money at this point.

They also have several accounts here to fake reviews with that were created about six months ago. They post only to Chinese vendors threads.

But this is really an unsophisticated operation targeted solely on mesorx and ran by one or two people. The numerous rep names they give is a hilarious attempt at trying to portray being bigger than they are. What sucks is as soon as they ghost us, they’ll be back under a new name.
If you do not like uniuni transportation, you can tell us not to use this transportation at the time of delivery. Not that we have to make this transport service, we can give it up. In addition, the packages you did not receive can be sent to our sales staff for inspection. Instead of complaining here. We'll fix it.

Its very possible these guys might be doing an exit scam, shipping remnants of what's left in a warehouse to extend their life. I don't know if there's enough evidence to point to that but IF they're fucking up orders at a grand magnitude, using that scammer reshipper uni uni then I can't deny it looks bad. Especially at a time when there's a handful of these sources getting taken down. Also I believe SSA has.on multiple occasions now taken payments for shit only to find out later it was out of stock.

High probability SRY/GYB is not SSA and not remotely affiliated. SRY pricing and testing so far appears to be leaps and bounds beyond SSA. I did find it kind of funny that your comment kind of reads like SSA goes by numerous other names "anything Chinese sounding". Ha
Since there is so much prejudice against uniuni. We can drop the shipping service. We have many transportation lines. It's not that we have to choose this.

Customer feedback on uniuni transportation routes in the United States. We suspend the use of this service provider from today and can continue to use usps and fedex. If you have had problems shipping your packages using uniuni in the past. You can contact our sales staff to check and compensate for your loss.

My most recent order, facilitated by Moon, was shipped via Yanwen Logistics. It is in the system and on its way. Meanwhile, SSA endures a lot of undeserved abuse. I, for one, appreciate their service.

Last edited: