Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

This is my first time order with this source so I kept it small to test it out. (a little more than $400 ) Order was paid on the June 25th. I don’t live in the states, i live in a location not too far from the shippers country. Usually it took me 4-5 days maximum one week to received my pack thru special line from other sources. During this two and half week waiting period I have numerous whatapp message exchange with their rep Caroline regarding to the status on the tracking(no infos). on the 10th day of waiting, she told me pack didn't make thru their customs and promised a resend. Couple days later while I was expecting a resend from them she messages me again saying that pack did not get flagged by customs and it will continue to deliver to the final address and asking me to give it 2 more days to show on tracking systems. So the resend was cancelled. A week gone by still no further update on tracking(no info). Today finally she promised me another resend and I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time, will keep everyone updated with this order.
To Taiwan, if I remember correctly. In the past two weeks, the Chinese port has strictly inspected all the packages, and it is difficult to transport the packages sent to Taiwan, so they have been checked by the Chinese port and the packages will be returned. In order not to delay your time, we will ship them to you again.

How fucked is it that gear is scheduled the same as heroin over here.
Yeah, I know. The system is rigged to keep us weak and compliant.
maybe drop your rep a msg and mention what old mate said above with the smaller quantities?
Will do next time. Had a bit of back and forth with Moon and ended up just ordering a few vials of Deca. I prefer raws cause I know what’s going into it and brew as needed.

Yeah, I know. The system is rigged to keep us weak and compliant.

Will do next time. Had a bit of back and forth with Moon and ended up just ordering a few vials of Deca. I prefer raws cause I know what’s going into it and brew as needed.
My Rep is Mic li and they are great but I guess if you dont get the right info from the top , they cant pass it on to the customer . Have you gone the vials of oil route before? I have brewed my own oils for several years now but when mates ask for something that I dont use i have been tempted to get a kit or 2 in. The only vials i order are peptides but they are more compact than oil vials.

Oils only domestic and thailand. BPC and TB from these guys. Tabs Europe and HGH and raws QSC.
The whole China gear is still fairly new to me.
Hoping to make these guys my new go to. First order was fast and smooth with great communication. Just gotta get an arrangement on raws quantities.

Last edited:
You really are missing the point here..
Lack of patience has nothing to do what we are discussing, But hey in a Span of 10 days ive been told 5 times some bullshit lie..

Also This place isnt famous for people paying and waiting for over 2 months twiddling their thumbs bro while told everyday a new BS story..

Yeah and in regards to my experience of buying done 18k in the last 8-9 months in orders, have plenty of experience.

Thanks, got it. That's not acceptable.

The gig is up guys. Whatever has been shipped as of very recently you’ll prob get and it will be half bunk or worse. Anyone ordering from very recently moving forward will simply have their money taken - because SIGMA IS DOING AN EXIT SCAM.

How do I know? For one, I had two questionable orders - one was half bunk, the second was missing half its items. But for two, they just told me they would ship with UniUni - which I googled and found it to be ridden with reviews saying it’s a scam. Other members in the sigma hplc testing thread are saying the same thing about UniUni.

It’s no longer purchase at your own risk, it’s as good as flushing your money at this point.

Oh and sigma goes by numerous other names
- idk which for sure but I suspect vendors named henan or SRY.

They also have several accounts here to fake reviews with that were created about six months ago. They post only to Chinese vendors threads.

But this is really an unsophisticated operation targeted solely on mesorx and ran by one or two people. The numerous rep names they give is a hilarious attempt at trying to portray being bigger than they are. What sucks is as soon as they ghost us, they’ll be back under a new name.

Last edited:
The gig is up guys. Whatever has been shipped as of very recently you’ll prob get and it will be half bunk or worse. Anyone ordering from very recently moving forward will simply have their money taken - because SIGMA IS DOING AN EXIT SCAM.

How do I know? For one, I had two questionable orders - one was half bunk, the second was missing half its items. But for two, they just told me they would ship with UniUni - which I googled and found it to be ridden with reviews saying it’s a scam. Other members in the sigma hplc testing thread are saying the same thing about UniUni.

It’s no longer purchase at your own risk, it’s as good as flushing your money at this point.

Oh and sigma goes by numerous other names
- idk which for sure but I suspect vendors named henan or SRY.

They also have several accounts here to fake reviews with that were created about six months ago. They post only to Chinese vendors threads.

But this is really an unsophisticated operation targeted solely on mesorx and ran by one or two people. The numerous rep names they give is a hilarious attempt at trying to portray being bigger than they are. What sucks is as soon as they ghost us, they’ll be back under a new name.
Hey Mate,
I don't know where from do you get these info,
but both companies look real: they are on the Alibaba too..
One is located in Guangzou - with good reviews (4.8/5)
The another Co. is from Shanghai.. also with good reviews (4.9/5)