Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

to make it clear how important the tracking is, btw the addy used is where a pedo lives. Probably should have mentioned that. Theres more to it, like typically i use corner addresses that dont actually exist, so if something goes wrong then literally nothing happens. I appreciate the feedback, whether negative or positive

So you're shipping illegal goods to someone already under law enforcement scrutiny? Something that, if discovered, instead of simply being seized, would trigger an investigation and a controlled delivery to prosecute someone they'd love to slam with additional charges?

You're not only a douchebag, risking other people's safety, you're an idiot.

So you're shipping illegal goods to someone already under law enforcement scrutiny? Something that, if discovered, instead of simply being seized, would trigger an investigation and a controlled delivery to prosecute someone they'd love to slam with additional charges?

You're not only a douchebag, risking other people's safety, you're an idiot.
Hes not under scrutiny, hes never been arrested or anything. Hes just a well known pedo. Ofc i wouldnt ship to someone registered, that makes no sense

Hes not under scrutiny, hes never been arrested or anything. Hes just a well known pedo. Ofc i wouldnt ship to someone registered, that makes no sense
Bro if you are in Australia just print a collection authorisation form online, put the fake name and authorise yourself to pick it up, then go with your ID and pick it up no issue. Auspost will hand it over to you, they don’t ask for the fake ID they will only ask for your ID.

Last edited:
In the past week, we have rectified the products sold, screened and deleted the products with legal risks of our intermediates, and now normal sales have been resumed. Thank you for your support and concern all the time. You can now proceed with your order. In the past week, we will give a discount on new orders for problematic orders and orders that cause delays.
Hey Dear, I sent you email yesterday but didn't get answer: can you take a look my order which was shipped at 22th June? There is no progress with it by trucking number. Thanks!