Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Yeah Ive been told 4 times in the last 10 days that I would have the tracking number in 1-2 days, by you and your Sales staff..

This is my first time order with this source so I kept it small to test it out. (a little more than $400 ) Order was paid on the June 25th. I don’t live in the states, i live in a location not too far from the shippers country. Usually it took me 4-5 days maximum one week to received my pack thru special line from other sources. During this two and half week waiting period I have numerous whatapp message exchange with their rep Caroline regarding to the status on the tracking(no infos). on the 10th day of waiting, she told me pack didn't make thru their customs and promised a resend. Couple days later while I was expecting a resend from them she messages me again saying that pack did not get flagged by customs and it will continue to deliver to the final address and asking me to give it 2 more days to show on tracking systems. So the resend was cancelled. A week gone by still no further update on tracking(no info). Today finally she promised me another resend and I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time, will keep everyone updated with this order.

Last edited:
This is my first time order with this source so I kept it small to test it out. (a little more than $400 ) Order was paid on the June 25th. I don’t live in the states, i live in a location not too far from the shippers country. Usually it took me 4-5 days maximum one week to received my pack thru special line from other sources. During this two and half week waiting period I have numerous whatapp message exchange with their rep Caroline regarding to the status on the tracking. on the 10th day of waiting, she told me pack didn't make thru their customs and promised a resend. Couple days while I was expecting a resend she messages me again saying that pack did not get flagged by customs and it will continue to deliver to the final address and asking me to give it 2 more days to show on tracking systems. So the resend was cancelled. Few days gone by still no further update on tracking. Today she promises me another resend and I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time, will keep everyone updated with this order.
Just like me except the customs thing (Which in your case I think is a pile of Bollocks that youve been told), my pack never got sent, Ordered 10 days ago, 5 times been told tracking in 1-2 days, Today Caroline also said I would have my tracking along the day, the other day it was that she had been sick, personally I think this sources supplier has been shut down and just doing Damage control on the expense of lying to us, which I dont fucking aprecciate. So it really is a shame because they where a good option and you could see their effort to establish themselves here in getting a very good client base, my first order was really good with them, but I just think what apparently went down in China is out of their control. But the delaying tactics they are using are a piss take.

This is my first time order with this source so I kept it small to test it out. (a little more than $400 ) Order was paid on the June 25th. I don’t live in the states, i live in a location not too far from the shippers country. Usually it took me 4-5 days maximum one week to received my pack thru special line from other sources. During this two and half week waiting period I have numerous whatapp message exchange with their rep Caroline regarding to the status on the tracking. on the 10th day of waiting, she told me pack didn't make thru their customs and promised a resend. Couple days while I was expecting a resend she messages me again saying that pack did not get flagged by customs and it will continue to deliver to the final address and asking me to give it 2 more days to show on tracking systems. So the resend was cancelled. Few days gone by still no further update on tracking. Today she promises me another resend and I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time, will keep everyone updated with this order.
Small order "a little more than $400 ".. what can be a big order, Mate? ;)
I ordered few things at $150.. ok- ok, I ordered from three sources, so all orders were more than $400 :D

Just like me except the customs thing (Which in your case I think is a pile of Bollocks that youve been told), my pack never got sent, Ordered 10 days ago, 5 times been told tracking in 1-2 days, Today Caroline also said I would have my tracking along the day, the other day it was that she had been sick, personally I think this sources supplier has been shut down and just doing Damage control on the expense of lying to us, which I dont fucking aprecciate. So it really is a shame because they where a good option and you could see their effort to establish themselves here in getting a very good client base, my first order was really good with them, but I just think what apparently went down in China is out of their control. But the delaying tactics they are using are a piss take.
I also wanted to formulate this:

I don't think myself impatient, but as we paid a lot for the "fast" shipment, would be essential solving these problems as possible - with clear communication. Mostly if have to wait more than three weeks..

So, just should tell the true: "we fucked up", or "we lost it".. or "we don't know what happened, but do not worry - we are working on the solution".

I have been making business with chinese companies for years,.
But this is the most annoying thing what they can do.. because eventually the truth will come out..Trust in the seller will lost. And nobody will order more from.. or just few ppl.

But different culture, a different way of thinking..

I hear ya bro, I’m very skeptical to what was told. One thing that triggered my suspicion in the beginning is when she was asking me for payment immediately, I mean literally expect me to pay within seconds after I send the order in. But i figured what da hell, if they try so hard to establish a good name for themselves here it would be really foolish to fuck me with a small order. But hey, many small orders add up to huge sum of cash but I hope this is not the case. So what did u heard about the situation in China recently?

I also wanted to formulate this:

I don't think myself impatient, but as we paid a lot for the "fast" shipment, would be essential solving these problems as possible - with clear communication. Mostly if have to wait more than three weeks..

So, just should tell the true: "we fucked up", or "we lost it".. or "we don't know what happened, but do not worry - we are working on the solution".

I have been making business with chinese companies for years,.
But this is the most annoying thing what they can do.. because eventually the truth will come out..Trust in the seller will lost. And nobody will order more from.. or just few ppl.

But different culture, a different way of thinking..
Yep I agree, this second order a tad under $400 for me mehh not worried at all, And Im neither that impatient for shit I order overseas, its the fucking lies...

I hear ya bro, I’m very skeptical to what was told. One thing that triggered my suspicion in the beginning is when she was asking me for payment immediately, I mean literally expect me to pay within seconds after I send the order in. But i figured what da hell, if they try so hard to establish a good name for themselves here it would be really foolish to fuck me with a small order. But hey, many small orders add up to huge sum of cash but I hope this is not the case. So what did u heard about the situation in China recently?
I never doubted them as a viable source, they have put in alot of effort in everything including testing, and as I said my first order with them was Outstanding, from The Rep Caroline to the delivery, I just think they have handled this situation very poorly. And it is out of their control, just a few days they posted here that everything had resumed to normal, which aint true obviously hahaha..
So its apparent that there are things that they cant control, but the ones that the can like feeding us BS should stop.. That is If they have a slight intention of getting anywhere in their business venture in Meso..

Normally I'm waiting to writte my experience until I tested all of the stuff but this time a lot of bs is written here from my perspective

Ordered 21/07 and got the order two weeks afterwards

Especially the costumer service regarding the response time and the quality of the answer is great

All went fine, really can recommend the sources

Last edited:
Normally I'm waiting to writte my experience but this time a lot of bs is written here from my perspective

Ordered 21/07 and got the order two weeks afterwards

Especially the costumer service regarding the response time and the quality of the answer is great

All went fine, really can recommend the sources
Yeah your perspective is obviously based on your ignorance to what has happened last week in China, you know the Arrests, Shutdowns of Suppliers and who knows what, maybe go have a spin around the QSC thread Tracy mentions it today and its also come to light in other places .. So your perspective is that from someone who has had a great experience on your Order before this went down.. Just like I had on my previous order and Openly stated it.
Youre order shipped way before it all went down. And I also imagine you ordered 21/06, not 21/07 unless you have a time machine

Yes, you are right. The order was made before this things happened.

Ignorance? In which case? Because I have written that the seller is very engaged to solve the issues.

Give them time. I have experience sellers who needed more than two months to solve such an issue, even the biggest here on board. This is enjoying but you are also impatient.

Yes, you are right. The order was made before this things happened.

Ignorance? In which case? Because I have written that the seller is very engaged to solve the issues.

Give them time. I have experience sellers who needed more than two months to solve such an issue, even the biggest here on board. This is enjoying but you are also impatient.
You really are missing the point here..
Lack of patience has nothing to do what we are discussing, But hey in a Span of 10 days ive been told 5 times some bullshit lie..

Also This place isnt famous for people paying and waiting for over 2 months twiddling their thumbs bro while told everyday a new BS story..

Yeah and in regards to my experience of buying done 18k in the last 8-9 months in orders, have plenty of experience.

This is my first time order with this source so I kept it small to test it out. (a little more than $400 ) Order was paid on the June 25th. I don’t live in the states, i live in a location not too far from the shippers country. Usually it took me 4-5 days maximum one week to received my pack thru special line from other sources. During this two and half week waiting period I have numerous whatapp message exchange with their rep Caroline regarding to the status on the tracking(no infos). on the 10th day of waiting, she told me pack didn't make thru their customs and promised a resend. Couple days later while I was expecting a resend from them she messages me again saying that pack did not get flagged by customs and it will continue to deliver to the final address and asking me to give it 2 more days to show on tracking systems. So the resend was cancelled. A week gone by still no further update on tracking(no info). Today finally she promised me another resend and I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time, will keep everyone updated with this order.

We are quite sorry for this inconvenience and we will do our best to rectify it, please have some understanding.