Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

It's different here in australia. But i understand your point, my review was not meant to necessarily attack anyone, it was to outline my problem.
Not an ideal situation but you really cant hold the source 100% liable. Maybe if the source heavily discounts the next order due to not following your request?
Do you camp outside the drophouse for the 4hr delivery period?
You need to get a parcel locker with a fake ID , sorry I can't help you in that department but good luck on getting this resolved.

Go to the local RMS and get your drivers license changed to the address the parcel was delivered to….. cost you $20 or similar amount then change it back

Unf
Go to the local RMS and get your drivers license changed to the address the parcel was delivered to….. cost you $20 or similar amount then change it back
Unfortunately he used a fake name so it wouldn't work.

No accountability from this worof cunt , he just wants someone to blame because he's too scared to use his own information.

Not an ideal situation but you really cant hold the source 100% liable. Maybe if the source heavily discounts the next order due to not following your request?
Do you camp outside the drophouse for the 4hr delivery period?
You need to get a parcel locker with a fake ID , sorry I can't help you in that department but good luck on getting this resolved.
Hey mate, Lockers in aus are hot, which is why I use drops

Nah so on the tracking, once it’s on board, it takes an hour from their depot to me, so really you came time it to only be sitting for 30-60 mins

I understand mistakes happen, but not having the tracking is really the only thing that caused this, especially when I’ve had no issues 6 other times, cheers for your input I hope we can work something out

Hey mate, Lockers in aus are hot, which is why I use drops

Nah so on the tracking, once it’s on board, it takes an hour from their depot to me, so really you came time it to only be sitting for 30-60 mins

I understand mistakes happen, but not having the tracking is really the only thing that caused this, especially when I’ve had no issues 6 other times, cheers for your input I hope we can work something out
Does your local post office not allow you to bring like a letter with address and name on it or something as proof of ID ? Easy enough to knock out a fake utility bill

You don’t care that I got the incorrect tracking?
Says the guy that's one step away from commiting identify theft.

I wouldn't want anyone putting my address down for their illegal activity. Imagine pulling this shit with someone that has a professional license at stake? But you got the wrong tracking #...

Common guys, we have a co member getting the wrong tracking yet you make it like its his fault lol

I wouldn't want anyone putting my address down for their illegal activity. Imagine pulling this shit with someone that has a professional license at stake? But you got the wrong tracking #...

One major reason personal use amounts don't result in doors being kicked in is because it's too easy to have things sent to your enemies. But who knows what this guy's ordering...10kg of raws could certainly bring trouble to your door, not to mention whatever dark web goodies he's having his neighbors addresses linked with.

It’s a fake name with a random address. It’s not like he’s going through their mail and actually using their name

It’s a fake name with a random address. It’s not like he’s going through their mail and actually using their name

Surprised the postal delivery person thinks it's normal for some weirdo waiting for mail at the address. Wait until Karma strikes and the delivery guy knows someone at that address. What got overlooked at customs will now be pursued by the local police.

One major reason personal use amounts don't result in doors being kicked in is because it's too easy to have things sent to your enemies. But who knows what this guy's ordering...10kg of raws could certainly bring trouble to your door, not to mention whatever dark web goodies he's having his neighbors addresses linked with.
Lol if you send shit to your enemies then there’s still no connection between the item and your enemies like payments records, order details or correspondence.

There were some of us who got tangled with a certain source back in the 2010’s and have our hushmail accounts banned and information were handed to the feds lucky for us were from a different country.

Surprised the postal delivery person thinks it's normal for some weirdo waiting for mail at the address. Wait until Karma strikes and the delivery guy knows someone at that address. What got overlooked at customs will now be pursued by the local police.
They deliver parcels all day. They wouldn’t have time to give a fuck honestly lol

Wish I had this kind of time some people have to have endless debates about the most mundane topics no one else gives a fuck about

I understand it’s not the best look that I don’t use my address, but if the rep knew about it and I told him, is it really my fault? I’m not tryna cause arguments fellas.
Why would anyone tell a rep that they're using a fake name & drop address? Shitty they gave you the wrong tracking, but doing the secret agent thing increases the risk of loss.

Why would anyone tell a rep that they're using a fake name & drop address? Shitty they gave you the wrong tracking, but doing the secret agent thing increases the risk of loss.
to make it clear how important the tracking is, btw the addy used is where a pedo lives. Probably should have mentioned that. Theres more to it, like typically i use corner addresses that dont actually exist, so if something goes wrong then literally nothing happens. I appreciate the feedback, whether negative or positive