is clomid important for PCT?

no_hope

Banned
I am experiencing all the side effects in the pic

(+ insomnia and cravings for junk food)

clomid-clomiphene-side-effects-and-risks-1959972-5c7834d546e0fb000140a3e1.png

is nolva alone good enough for PCT?

Brother….. give us some more info not some picture… what dosage are you on? What was your cycle?

Clomid is important in pct. is it absolutely needed? I’ve heard not. But I wouldn’t mess around with recovery by not taking it. I personally do 50 mg at most when I take it.I also only take it for 3-4 weeks and continue on Nolva for another week after.

Brother….. give us some more info not some picture… what dosage are you on? What was your cycle?

Clomid is important in pct. is it absolutely needed? I’ve heard not. But I wouldn’t mess around with recovery by not taking it. I personally do 50 mg at most when I take it.I also only take it for 3-4 weeks and continue on Nolva for another week after.
I started a cutting cycle in hopes of building muscle while shedding fat. but the steroids increased my hunger and appetite too much, and it was too difficult to stick to diet. so I decided to stop the cycle and do PCT and cut naturally. but the clomid makes me feel like shit, increase cravings and gives me bloat which makes being on diet impossible.

can I run nolva alone with diet? my dream is to become 10% bodyfat

I started a cutting cycle in hopes of building muscle while shedding fat. but the steroids increased my hunger and appetite too much, and it was too difficult to stick to diet. so I decided to stop the cycle and do PCT and cut naturally. but the clomid makes me feel like shit, increase cravings and gives me bloat which makes being on diet impossible.

can I run nolva alone with diet? my dream is to become 10% bodyfat
I meant what dosages and compounds your used.. it’s supposed to happen. It’s possible to eat more and still cut on anabolics imo.

No you cannot run nolva by itself.

Stay on the clomid and get your test levels back into normal range. I've never known clomid increase hunger.. You've posted photos of yourself and you're far from bloated. Looking at your threads its clear that you have serious issues (if you aren't trolling that is)

Best advice for you would be to get a full hormone panel blood test asap, get over your body fat dysmorphia and use that tiniest bit of inner confidence you have to see a psychiatrist.

I threw all the clomid away in the garbage in a fit of despair (caused by the clomid itself)

nolva alone is good enough for my current goal (reaching 10% bodyfat). 40mg nolva daily = no hunger, no appetite, no bloat. maybe for the first time in my life, I will stick to a diet and get lean

I am experiencing all the side effects in the pic

(+ insomnia and cravings for junk food)

clomid-clomiphene-side-effects-and-risks-1959972-5c7834d546e0fb000140a3e1.png

is nolva alone good enough for PCT?
i prefer Clomid instead nolva...
if sides are your problems nolva have same sides + thrombosis :-D
In every case i used both (alone or togheter) and never had any side

"
when I take clomid, I can go a whole week on diet and notice no changes

if I don't take clomid and go one week low carb deficit, my jawline and cheekbones will become visible and my abs will look more chiseled

why does clomid cause such extreme bloating and insomnia?

if I don't take clomid and go one week low carb deficit, my jawline and cheekbones will become visible and my abs will look more chiseled

It does not,sounds like high estrogen to me…..
Do blood work to see where you at!

I threw all the clomid away in the garbage in a fit of despair (caused by the clomid itself)

nolva alone is good enough for my current goal (reaching 10% bodyfat). 40mg nolva daily = no hunger, no appetite, no bloat. maybe for the first time in my life, I will stick to a diet and get lean
I read your other threads you are pissing me off. Your erratic and need professional help. You ignored everything and won’t even post what your cycle was. You’re surprised steroids made you hungry. Just stop at this point. Can’t wait for the my dick won’t work thread.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I read your other threads you are pissing me off. Your erratic and need professional help. You ignored everything and won’t even post what your cycle was. You’re surprised steroids made you hungry. Just stop at this point. Can’t wait for the my dick won’t work thread.

Jesus fucking Christ.
is 50mg clomid daily good enough? I think I might tolerate it if I take one tablet (50mg) right before sleep

is 50mg good enough or do I need 100mg+ a day? this is UG, not pharma grade btw

is 50mg clomid daily good enough? I think I might tolerate it if I take one tablet (50mg) right before sleep

What was your exact cycle????? And you don’t even have pharma AI.

50 is all you need. But it’s easier to get pharm grade Pct/AI than it is a bottle of test here.

is only a your problem.
Never had insomnia on clomid, never bloated....
If you bloat is because your e" is HIGH at end cycle
not for clomid

50 for 4 /5 week usually is enough.
But if your e2 has gone too high, is another kind of problem

God clomid makes me cry watching any movie LOL
Yeah I’m never going to PCT again I mentally cannot handle it as bitchy as that sounds it’s just not even close to being worth it.

it sucks because I’ve done 19-nor cycles and revecored my test levels back to the upper 700s…

Let’s be real though natty 700 and trt 700 are completely different though.