Is HGH decreasing the effects of Tirz and Sema?

bigtom343

1721701978906.png
I use WebMD to check my meds and gear for interactions. The interaction that I’m most interested in is my 3-4 IU/ day HGH and 10mgTriz 0.6 mg Cagri weekly regimen.

WebMD states that HGH reduces the effectiveness of Triz and Sema. I’ve been on GLP’s for weight loss for over a year and managed to drop 50lbs. I’m now at a weight where I can consistently incorporate long distance running into my fitness regimen.

I started getting in on the QSC GB’s and their Discord this year. Their marketing was very catchy and had a lot of consumer enthusiasm around their products. It got me interested in doing HRT and TRT to help me reduce my physical pain from heavy exercise at age 40 as well as the anti-aging/biohacking benefits.

I’ve been doing the 2-4 IU HGH for about 6 weeks and I have noticed some benefits such as less knee pain and better rest at night.

I’ve been holding at the 10mg Tirz for 3months while slowly adding the Cagri to maintain the appetite suppression. My concern is that the HGH might interfere with the peptide regimen for weight loss. I’m starting to eat a little more everyday and took my son to a Korean bbq hotpot tonight :(

I’m concerned I’m about to break thru the hunger threshold on the Tirz. In the winter I broke thru the hunger threshold on 3-4 mg Semaglutide and switched over to Tirz. 10mg Tirz with the Cargi seemed like a good cruising maintenance dose for not gaining weight untill just now.

The question I’m asking myself is which direction do I need to go? Do I stop the low dose HGH? Do up the Tirz to 15mg & 2.4 mg Cargi? Add some Metformin? Go even harder (I wish) on the exercise? Switch to Reta?

If possible I’d like to wait till winter to switch to Reta because I’ve heard it helps you stay warm.
The discord bros insist that HGH and Triz and TRT together are the perfect combo for a lean physique. I’m not convinced and I’d like to get some more input.

Thanks

They "interact" because GH is prescribed for weight gain in AIDS patients and height increase in kids. GLPs are prescribed for weight loss in diabetics. Web md doesn't know you are trying to use both as a healthy adult, webmd is just going off what the drugs are written for clinically .

Here's some info relevant to you

Last edited:
They "interact" because GH is prescribed for weight gain in AIDS patients and height increase in kids. GLPs are prescribed for weight loss in diabetics. Web md doesn't know you are trying to use both as a healthy adult, webmd is just going off what the drugs are written for clinically .

Here's some info relevant to you
Also hgh causes insuline resistance while glp-1 makes it better. Hgh doesn’t effects the appetite suppressant but other benefits of glp-1.

Sponsors