Is High E2 taking from my Total Test?

Drifter07

Back story: I've been running clinic TRT (200mg) for approximately 6 years. I had legit Low T at 28, 130ng/dl from what I assume was stress-related. ( Military, Frequent Lifter, Etc.) Low T Symptoms led me to research, etc., and I've maintained mid Test levels since.

This past fall, I decided to go UGL and run full cycles. I'm on my third round/cycle and have slowly increased my Test E to 1,000mg per week.

Initial was 500mg, then 750mg to 1,000mg. This has been over approximately 9 months, with each round at 10 weeks with approximately 3 weeks cruising at 300mg.

Full transparency, no blood work during, and I've tried a different compound/derivative each cycle.

1.) NPP with Primo/quickly swapped NPP for Tren
2.) Tren Ace & Anavar
3.) Tren E

I know newbie shit, but I've been training for 15 years and couldn't help but be greedy and make rookie mistakes.

The first week at this high Test E dose, I felt Estrogen symptoms and went to get blood work done. Labs confirmed my E2 has shot up, and I'm adding an AI and backing to 750mg weekly.

I'm curious if most of this Test is just being converted to E2 or if the gear is potentially underdosed. I fully expected to be over 1,000ng/dl at this dose.

First Post! Thanks for the advice in advance!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.26.29 PM.png

Sponsors