Is High E2 taking from my Total Test?

Drifter07

Back story: I've been running clinic TRT (200mg) for approximately 6 years. I had legit Low T at 28, 130ng/dl from what I assume was stress-related. ( Military, Frequent Lifter, Etc.) Low T Symptoms led me to research, etc., and I've maintained mid Test levels since.

This past fall, I decided to go UGL and run full cycles. I'm on my third round/cycle and have slowly increased my Test E to 1,000mg per week.

Initial was 500mg, then 750mg to 1,000mg. This has been over approximately 9 months, with each round at 10 weeks with approximately 3 weeks cruising at 300mg.

Full transparency, no blood work during, and I've tried a different compound/derivative each cycle.

1.) NPP with Primo/quickly swapped NPP for Tren
2.) Tren Ace & Anavar
3.) Tren E

I know newbie shit, but I've been training for 15 years and couldn't help but be greedy and make rookie mistakes.

The first week at this high Test E dose, I felt Estrogen symptoms and went to get blood work done. Labs confirmed my E2 has shot up, and I'm adding an AI and backing to 750mg weekly.

I'm curious if most of this Test is just being converted to E2 or if the gear is potentially underdosed. I fully expected to be over 1,000ng/dl at this dose.

First Post! Thanks for the advice in advance!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.26.29 PM.png

Seems the gear is way underdosed. Without knowing your E2 levels to start or what they were on other cycles there is no way to know why it is high. Could be you just convert to E2 and/or just don't clear it quickly from the body. Keep getting tests and you will figure it out over time. I can get levels as high as yours on 140mg/week. But 20 years ago i was far lower on higher doses. The body changes as time goes by.

I'm curious if most of this Test is just being converted to E2
Very unlikely. 1000ng/dl is 10,000pg/ml. Testosterone and estradiol have similar weights.

Unless you’re a genetic freak who has both a hundred times the normal aromatase and the ability to clear e2 in a hundreth of the time, my guess is that your gear is baloney.

So this is your labs on 1000mg test/week? If yes, there's almost zero chance your test is legit. Not only from your test levels but also from the estradiol. Are you using the same brand/batch from the start?

Something is very wrong with your post.

850 or so reflects maybe 200mg a week, not a gram or 750mg.

Did I read correctly? 37 weeks of multiple 10 week cycles with three weeks of a lighter cycle of 300mg in between each one?

Dude.

Give your body a break from time to time. Put your levels back in the actual human reference range for a while. Then do labs to make sure all is well. Your health is important. Don't squander it.

Also, is the tren e potentially still in your system? If so, then what is the sensitivity on your estradiol testing?

Trenbolone shows up as e2 on standard, lower cost blood tests.

Give your body a break from time to time. Put your levels back in the actual human reference range for a while.

Although it does appear total test is within the human reference range at 850, so not sure what is going on.

None of the levels of mg injected that were posted above should result in 850 total.

Sounds like everyone’s thinking the same thing I am.

I plan to stay on this regiment and run blood work again.

In regards to the source, it’s a well known UGL. I tested the product with a home kit and the result were good. I wonder if this batch is just under dosed etc.

Lastly yes I’m still running Tren E @400mg.

Well, ok, 400mg of trenbolone means you need sensitive e2 testing.

What is "current regimen?" How much testosterone were you running prior to this blood test, and for how long? It sounds like you are at 1000mg. If so, then something is drastically wrong with that total testosterone number of 859 on your blood test.

So,. the bottom line is that your e2 may not be high at all, and your testosterone vials may not have testosterone but are instead bottles of grapeseed oil.

Sounds like everyone’s thinking the same thing I am.

I plan to stay on this regiment and run blood work again.

In regards to the source, it’s a well known UGL. I tested the product with a home kit and the result were good. I wonder if this batch is just under dosed etc.

Lastly yes I’m still running Tren E @400mg.
if a source is selling bunk gear let it be known who it is

Well, ok, 400mg of trenbolone means you need sensitive e2 testing.

What is "current regimen?" How much testosterone were you running prior to this blood test, and for how long? It sounds like you are at 1000mg. If so, then something is drastically wrong with that total testosterone number of 859 on your blood test.

So,. the bottom line is that your e2 may not be high at all, and your testosterone vials may not have testosterone but are instead bottles of grapeseed oil.
I was on week 3…
1st week 500mg of Test E with 200mg Tren E
2nd week 750mg of Test E with 300mg Tren E
3rd week 1,000 of Test E with 400mg Tren E

I started to feel the symptoms and didn’t shoot anything for 4 days.

I got the blood work and just started what would be week 4.

Week 4: 750mg Test E, 400 Tren E, Arimidex 1mg ED

3rd-week symptoms:

Test symptoms at this dose. Extremely bloated and seemed to be holding water, Sensitive nipples, overall lethargic and somewhat moody.

Tren symptoms have been the occasional night sweats, increased appetite, and lack of patience/rage. I’ve experienced this in the prior cycles, and it’s been manageable.

The test symptoms I have not encountered before but seemed to be the stereotypical things at that dose.

So I had two color test ampules left, It checked with the chart provided.

I used it on my pharmacy grade Test from when I was on TRT, which led me to believe there was some accuracy. Maybe I've been taken to the cleaners lol. ‍

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1574.jpeg
    IMG_1574.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1575.jpeg
    IMG_1575.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1576.jpeg
    IMG_1576.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 6
So I had two color test ampules left, It checked with the chart provided.

I used it on my pharmacy grade Test from when I was on TRT, which led me to believe there was some accuracy. Maybe I've been taken to the cleaners lol. ‍
"chart"?
those colors do not tell you milligrams, wherever you got all these ideas from forget them, no one is checking their gear with random color testing things that supposedly work, it is nonsense

you bought a bunch of ampules because the box says "pharma"?

also you got bloodwork 1 week into a testosterone dosage and are suprised its not higher??

wherever you are reading all this stuff, forget it all and do not revisit.
you are being fed b.s sources and b.s ways to check it

1.your gear is probably crap
2.no your estrogen doesnt reduce your testosterone levels and even if it did you would just need to take more testosterone,

"chart"?
those colors do not tell you milligrams, wherever you got all these ideas from forget them, no one is checking their gear with random color testing things that supposedly work, it is nonsense

also you got bloodwork 1 week into a testosterone dosage and are suprised its not higher??

2.no your estrogen doesnt reduce your testosterone levels and even if it did you would just need to take more testosterone,

"chart"?

1.) Literally what I meant. It was a offhand purchase I still had lying around. The color reaction is for presence of compounds not the dosage.

Whether by HAPPENSTANCE or not it checked against test I had from a pharmacy when on TRT which I know is good etc. Nothing more than that…. obviously need Lab testing.

2.) WTF are you talking about, I sourced the UGL from forums on this site. Nothing to do with the phrase pharma on a box.

3.) I got my blood work done on week 4.

4.) The question was with the high E2 markers could the aromatization of Test at this higher dosage explain why my total test was so low?

1.) Literally what I meant. It was a offhand purchase I still had lying around. The color reaction is for presence of compounds not the dosage.

Whether by HAPPENSTANCE or not it checked against test I had from a pharmacy when on TRT which I know is good etc. Nothing more than that…. obviously need Lab testing.

2.) WTF are you talking about, I sourced the UGL from forums on this site. Nothing to do with the phrase pharma on a box.

3.) I got my blood work done on week 4.

4.) The question was with the high E2 markers could the aromatization of Test at this higher dosage explain why my total test was so low?
if youve been on a gram of testosterone for 4 weeks and are within normal range on the blood test, your gear is bunk.period.

i dont know why you would skip over all the normal 10ml vials everyone else buys and get ampules in a fancy psuedo-pharmaceutical box.

rule of thumb for me, the more effort I see in the packaging and more a source tries to make their gear appear "legit" with "pharma" all over the place, the more i think it is fake and used to trick new people that wouldn't realize its not pharma in the first place.

Last edited:
OK, I spent 6 minutes reading through that sources thread and found this.
so I guess you just kept reading filler/spam replies from the source and affiliated accounts instead of actual users and got ripped off, they fill their thread with useless comments to bump the thread, create the illusion of popularity and also cover up the comments of real users like the one below.

1726212930481.png

like i said, everyone should stay away from anything that tries to make their packaging look too "legit" , real gear doesnt need to pretend to be legit and experienced users know it doesnt mean anything,

it means their customer base is brand new and thinks they can determine quality based on packaging instead of reviews/2nd hand accounts/trusted sources

Last edited:
OK, I spent 6 minutes reading through that sources thread and found this.
so I guess you just kept reading filler/spam replies from the source and affiliated accounts instead of actual users and got ripped off, they fill their thread with useless comments to bump the thread, create the illusion of popularity and also cover up the comments of real users like the one below.

View attachment 295434

like i said, everyone should stay away from anything that tries to make their packaging look too "legit" , real gear doesnt need to pretend to be legit and experienced users know it doesnt mean anything,

it means their customer base is brand new and thinks they can determine quality based on packaging instead of reviews/2nd hand accounts/trusted sources
Thanks for pulling the info, and yes high thread count and spam replies was the culprit.

Didn't really care as to what the packaging was or whatever. Lastly, I have bought 10ml vials previously.

Back