Is it normal for testes to change sizes

pmac928

10+ Year Member
Ok maybe a stupid question but I feel as tho my testes have been up and down all cycle. I've been running an ai for most of cycle and added nolva a few weeks ago to try and stay on top of e2 cause I get gyno really bad. Will the nolva cause this or is this common?

It shouldn't be a problem, but if you're really worried about it, you can take some HCG toward the end of your cycle before you begin PCT.

Interestingly, I measured testes volume during cycles and found NO significant change in volumes despite a subjective complaint. It is not something to be overly concerned about. You are doing AAS. WTF!

I think what your trying to put together is a Plan to , not get "Gyno" "And you ask about your nuts??? Mister "High E 2 is not happy at the moment. And to answer your question, Yes, E2 can lead to all kinds of "manageable" side's <<<Key word, ...The only way to control Prolactin, Progesterone + "Gynecomastia" !! Easy.. "Control your "Estrogens". Yes sir, it's that easy So, for me {or the community } to help you, give us "weight", all {wk} totalllll.. Of each compound.. "must." Serms/Ai's /total mg's and any "Lab" work would be a ++++. Don't be afraid to ask for help. I got ya bro. I 'll give you a plan...Long term..........AnalogMan

Mine changes size as well during cycle. Week 5 in and its only noticeable small only when it is cold or after a pin. I think it has to do with the skin around the balls (e.g. the skin might be loose/tight and you might thing that they are growing etc). and not with the actual balls..

Back