Is it risky to have international sourced Semiglutide shipped to my house?

MrTexas2

I never ship raws or gear or pretty much anything illegal to my home address. I have receivers for that.

However I was thinking of having some Semiglutide shipped to my house, but wanted to check with the wise hands here on MESO to see if I should instead have it sent to a receiver.

It is from Iron Lion who I have used for many years.

Thanks!

I don’t know what answers people want to hear.

It’s safe because we don’t hear anyone getting arrested for importation of peptides or it’s dangerous because you might be the .001% LE makes an example of.

Either way order based on your own risk tolerance, which means just in case shit happens will are you ready for the consequences.

But like previously mentioned, soccer moms and foodies are still ordering nonstop on all platforms, so there’s no pressure yet.

It's not illegal to buy and possess any non-controlled chemical in the US. There's no risk, since it's not illegal.

As long as it's not packaged as a drug, like the fake pharma pens coming from China.

Don't distribute to anyone though. It is a crime to sell, give, or administer a prescription drug for human use. (with a few exceptions).

You can buy Sema all day long from chemical suppliers without any special requirements.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/sigma/g3265

Even the "proper" pharma acetate version, not the salt that China suppliers sell.

Last edited:
Absolutely. You can fully expect to be on the receiving end of a pre-dawn raid from feds any day now. Where dozens of men in tactical gear and carrying automatic weapons will be breaking your door down. They will then haul you off by chopper to some black site and you will never be seen or heard from again.

Last edited:
Either way order based on your own risk tolerance, which means just in case shit happens will are you ready for the consequences
This is spot on advice. Everyone has a different level of risk.. yes the likelihood of getting caught in some case are very slim... some not... it boils down to DO THE CRIME BE WILLING TO DO THE TIME. This along with other events has me feeling the need to readjust current boundaries.. thanks
D

This is spot on advice. Everyone has a different level of risk.. yes the likelihood of getting caught in some case are very slim... some not... it boils down to DO THE CRIME BE WILLING TO DO THE TIME. This along with other events has me feeling the need to readjust current boundaries.. thanks
D

Ok, what law is being broken here, or are we just going to start being afraid of whatever "feels" illegal?

I have some hyaluronic acid from China being delivered, I wonder if I should sign for it...

How about putting some effort into looking up the law instead, it's not that hard.

Ok, what law is being broken here, or are we just going to start being afraid of whatever "feels" illegal?

I have some hyaluronic acid from China being delivered, I wonder if I should sign for it...
Listen man im too tiered to argue tit for tat with you.. I was just referring to the specific statement @DECLAN made.. and then reflecting on the laws that I personally am currently breaking.. which i do not care to lay out there for you..and like I said everyone risk level is different..

"Risk Tolerance" is deciding if you're ok taking a chance of getting caught breaking the law.

Step #1: "Know if you're breaking the law".

OP, you are not.

In support of @Ghoul's point, Semaglutide is not a scheduled controlled substance.

Something something, risk tolerance.

The only peptide/protein that has any legal risk is HGH.

It's not scheduled, but there is a law specifically making distribution illegal. It's been a long time since they seem to have gone after anyone for importing or selling it, but they could. Possession for personal use isn't illegal.*

*if it's not packaged as a pharmaceutical. In a handful of states, possession of a non-controlled prescription drug is a low level misdemeanor. So pharma HGH might be illegal to possess in some states.

Limited risk. But not none. I know several guys who have had much more highly regulated substances intercepted coming into the country. They have all gotten letters. They throw them away. Some consider the address burned others do not and continue to order. It is luck of the draw. But for GLPs, and a personal amount, the benefit far outweighs the risk in my opinion. I spent 4 k and glp's last year that would of cost me a few hundo from China. Again, is it worth it to you......unknown. To me, yep.

The only peptide/protein that has any legal risk is HGH.

It's not scheduled, but there is a law specifically making distribution illegal. It's been a long time since they seem to have gone after anyone for importing or selling it, but they could. Possession for personal use isn't illegal.*

*if it's not packaged as a pharmaceutical. In a handful of states, possession of a non-controlled prescription drug is a low level misdemeanor. So pharma HGH might be illegal to possess in some states.

So is Kurt full of shit or just uniformed. I just read through the DOJ notice, not the one you provided cuz I can't download it on my current device, and it says possession with intent to distribute is punishable by 5 years. Nothing about personal possession at all.

Back