Is it risky to have international sourced Semiglutide shipped to my house?

It says sample received 03/10/24
5mg
4.97mg
98%

If they have other tests for tirz (don't know if they sell 10mg or more, too), maybe send them a dm/email and I am sure they can send you the test results like that, if you cannot manage to view them on their thread

What you just posted looks good to me. I just got my script approved (w/ insurance 2.5 mg shots are free) but it might not be a bad idea to have 50 mgs (a kit) stockpiled.

What you just posted looks good to me. I just got my script approved (w/ insurance 2.5 mg shots are free) but it might not be a bad idea to have 50 mgs (a kit) stockpiled.

I'd use the UGL first, Zepbound has a 2 year life in the refrigerator, the UGL stuff is less likely to be anywhere near as stable. Just use what you have, while collecting pens in the fridge....at least for the first few
months.

I ended up ordering the tirz.

My wife works for air canada last night she said on a flight a guy pretended to fall asleep and let his head fall on the shoulder of the woman next to him. Then he proceeded to slide his hand under her shirt and fondle her tits.

That seat was actually her underage daughters seat. When sitting down she decided to change with her so that she wouldn't sit next to a male stranger.

RCMP was waiting for the flight to land and they immediately arrested him. They let him go right after.

Back