Is my gear fake?

smartgear

A common tactic scam UGLs use is to sell legit testosterone and fake oral steroids. When the person uses the testosterone and the placebo pills, he will think his results are coming from the steroid combination, but it's actually coming from the testosterone.

How do I know I'm not being scammed like that? The testosterone I use from the 2 UGLs I'm a client of is very well doses and blood test results always show expected dose in accordance to the specific doses I use.

I bought some halo, var, and d-bol. Last time I used d-bol, I didn't get any estrogenic side effects, which is unexpected. I expected at least some level of water retention.

From the testosterone dose I use, I get 550-600 pmol/L (estradiol / e2), and I thought I will get gyno when I start using 30 mg of dianabol a day, but literally nothing happened and not even a single negative side effect appeared. So, there is no way to know what causes the results - the testosterone or the combination of testosterone and other steroids.

Now I will switch from testosterone and dianabol to testosterone, drostanolone, halotestin and dianabol, and after I finish the 12-week cycle I will switch to testosterone and anavar and after that I will be back on my 400 mg permanent blast.

To check if the testosterone is fake or legit, all I have to do is to do a blood test and see my testosterone levels. But what about the oral steroids I mentioned and the drostanolone I will use? Are there any blood values that change when such DHT derivatives are used? If yes what are the values, what should I look for on blood tests to see if the steroids are fake?

The problem is that side effects can't be used as evidence the gear is legit, and I'm not getting even a single side effect.

Maybe try janoshik and you could've saved yourself a wall of text no one's gonna read anyhow. You thinking anyone's faking dbol actually made me laugh thanks

Janoshik's services are very expensive and they become even more expensive when I have to pay in dollars.
Compared to paying in sex?

If you think 120 dollars is "very expensive" then maybe stay natural idk?

But paying for blood work every time you add a new oral to compare dht levels seems MUCH more practical lol

Compared to paying in sex?

If you think 120 dollars is "very expensive" then maybe stay natural idk?

But paying for blood work every time you add a new oral to compare dht levels seems MUCH more practical lol
120 dollars is a little bit more than 240 in my national currency.

120 dollars is a little bit more than 240 in my national currency.
It's still 120 dollars of value regardless of currency conversion. It's not expensive at all. If that's considered an "expensive," luxury for you, gear isn't for you.

Imagine jumping in this game without plenty of disposable income to ensure your health and longevity.

300+ for a proper cycle, 150 for labs every other month, 200 a month minimum on support supplements and aniciliaries, 40 for the gym membership, 400+ on food a month.

And the 120 dollar janoshik test (Which is usually reimbursed with vendor credit) is the straw that breaks your Camel's back?

This question has a very obvious answer. Test it. If you're not willing to do that, roll dice or quit. No one is getting scammed with fake gear these days if they have half a functioning frontal lobe

I dnt get any benefit or sides from Dbol, at all! There are a handful of compounds that have zero effect on me...
But yes, getting tested is the best way to know. It's cheaper than buying 3 different UGL dbol to see if you're like me. And then you'll just wonder if all 3 labs scammed you

A common tactic scam UGLs use is to sell legit testosterone and fake oral steroids. When the person uses the testosterone and the placebo pills, he will think his results are coming from the steroid combination, but it's actually coming from the testosterone.

How do I know I'm not being scammed like that? The testosterone I use from the 2 UGLs I'm a client of is very well doses and blood test results always show expected dose in accordance to the specific doses I use.

I bought some halo, var, and d-bol. Last time I used d-bol, I didn't get any estrogenic side effects, which is unexpected. I expected at least some level of water retention.

From the testosterone dose I use, I get 550-600 pmol/L (estradiol / e2), and I thought I will get gyno when I start using 30 mg of dianabol a day, but literally nothing happened and not even a single negative side effect appeared. So, there is no way to know what causes the results - the testosterone or the combination of testosterone and other steroids.

Now I will switch from testosterone and dianabol to testosterone, drostanolone, halotestin and dianabol, and after I finish the 12-week cycle I will switch to testosterone and anavar and after that I will be back on my 400 mg permanent blast.

To check if the testosterone is fake or legit, all I have to do is to do a blood test and see my testosterone levels. But what about the oral steroids I mentioned and the drostanolone I will use? Are there any blood values that change when such DHT derivatives are used? If yes what are the values, what should I look for on blood tests to see if the steroids are fake?

The problem is that side effects can't be used as evidence the gear is legit, and I'm not getting even a single side effect.
@dumbgear is at it again , ANOTHER @dumbgear production,,,,,,,,,,,, STFU!!!