Is my Sustanon 250 legit?

smartgear

I bought Sustanon 250 Aspen from a dealer who buys steroids in Turkey and imports them in my country.

Everything written on the cardboard box and the leaflet is in Turkish, but everything on the ampoule is in English, not in Turkish as I expected.

Is this usual practice by the Aspen company? Do they write in a recipient country's language on the package and the leaflet, and in English on the ampule?

I'm worried it could be a legit package with a counterfeit product inside. All counterfeit products in my country have English language on them. Putting fake products inside legit packages is a common practice in my country.

*pulls out magical crystal ball*

Yeah it's definitely fake. Best to send it to @PaintDrinker so that he can properly test it and dispose of it for you.

In all seriousness I would just google the actual pharmacy product, then compare against your product. You could also get the product HPLC tested to ensure it's legit or not. It's kind of just guesswork at this point whether you got fake or real Turkish steroids.

I have to say these questions from some people are just hilarious and the lack of actually researching themselves is quite alarming always wanting to be spoonfed answers all the while injecting first and asking later lol

The only way to know is send it in for testing. It helps if it’s compounded in Germany just my personal experience those Germans do not fuck around.

I’m currently running some German sustanon and each ester is dosed spot on. that’s actually incredibly hard to do with four different testers to be spot on.

But also, I’d say if you’re buying steroids from a dealer and not directly from the source, the odds are good that something is either going to be wrong, mislabeled underdose or just not what it should be.

I get the exact same ones on my trips to Turkey. They are 100% legit. I’ve been using them for the last two years and get my bloods done regularly.