Is social homophobia responsible for today's mass monsters?

@Tmisatix Testosterone itself is actually correlated with estrogen and neither have anything to do with straightness
Well said, and I agree.
Had Tmisatix been here a few weeks ago he could have seen that Meeks was running gear and slurping tranny cock.
Other guys run gear and bang females..whatevs

Possibly. Could be due to the fact that homosexuality is usually associated with higher estrogen levels. Since the new outbreak of low t, which is is becoming more prevalent, more men desire to look and feel like a man. Which male wants to be confined to a life of being a bitch? None. Even if they are withheld from high estro, low t, anxiety, or depression, they still all want to be masculine.
"outbreak of low t"

LOL, you're a fool.

I imagine your avi is a post-enema photo, as I imagine you're primarily 99% full of shit.

Next time you have an idea, keep it to yourself.

No, I didn't mean it in terms of homosexuality but the association most homophobic males make with it. Just examples. I have gay family members and have no problem with it.

Well said, and I agree.
Had Tmisatix been here a few weeks ago he could have seen that Meeks was running gear and slurping tranny cock.
Other guys run gear and bang females..whatevs

yes, i understand there are gay gear users and gay men with high test levels. The homophobes associate it with being a "bitch" and low t/high estrogen. This is what I meant

"outbreak of low t"

LOL, you're a fool.

I imagine your avi is a post-enema photo, as I imagine you're primarily 99% full of shit.

Next time you have an idea, keep it to yourself.

I actually do suffer a slue of digestive issues.

yes, i understand there are gay gear users and gay men with high test levels. The homophobes associate it with being a "bitch" and low t/high estrogen. This is what I meant
Ask him about his high estrogen-

tumblr_kwrv44sHia1qzaltjo1_500.jpg

Then you're a good sport.

Don't go around saying stupid shit like high estrogen is causing guys to be gay, and you'll do just fine around here.

No, I didn't mean high estrogen is causing homosexuality. Came off stupid, but I meant homophobes associate high estrogen with homosexuality, hence making them want to be more masculine.

No, I didn't mean high estrogen is causing homosexuality. Came off stupid, but I meant homophobes associate high estrogen with homosexuality, hence making them want to be more masculine.
Unless you are a homophobe, I wouldn't speculate why they have a hate/distaste for certain sexual desires over others.

Even if you are, I imagine that level of hatred isn't easily explained by a distaste of perceived hormonal imbalances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

"I mean, I meant, I didn't mean....I'm being hated on".

Why don't you shut the fuck up and think before you post, that way you won't have to defend stupid shit and you won't look like a bitch.
Because "what male wants to be confined to a life of being a bitch? None".

Why don't you shut the fuck up and think before you post, that way you won't have to defend stupid shit and you won't look like a bitch.
Because "what male wants to be confined to a life of being a bitch? None".

Why are you so angry? I'm not perfect. My post came off idiotic.... I apologize. Was referring to low t there.

Why are you so angry? I'm not perfect. My post came off idiotic.... I apologize. Was referring to low t there.
My bad, please shut the fuck up, with sugar on top....better?
I'm not angry "Mr. Victim" I gave you advise take it or leave it.

Old men need to be taught the same thing. I got done training legs a few months ago and as usual went into the locker room to grab my shit. Minding my own business I pulled down my shorts and checked out my quad pump in the personal mirror only to have some old fuck tell me that it's weird of me to do so and it makes him feel uncomfortable... Go fuck yourself, next time I see you camping on the leg extension machine with the 10lb weight selected, I'm going to step in front of you, pull down my damn pants and pose like you're not right in front of me! Bastard...
Hahah, hell yeah bro!!!! ;) ;)

Shit, I'm as straight as an arrow and I appreciate the beauty that the greats like Arnold and Zane possessed in their physiques... Has everyone become so insecure with their sexuality that they can't see beauty in their own gender? Shit, fucking Brad Pitt is beautiful as fuck and I'm jealous of his facial aesthetics, that doesn't make me gay if I don't have any desire to sleep with him. We can appreciate beauty in all things, whether it be nature, women or even other men. People need to give up their insecure bullshit, especially if it's ruining the sport I love.
Brad Pitt is the only guy I'd blow. By the way, I'm straight.

Back