Is there any way to expedite the elimination half life of AAS?

Hi all!

I began a TRT protocol on January 23 (below). 10 days later, I'm experiencing skin and toe lesions that are aligning with tumors. I'm seeing my primary care doc tomorrow as well. Is there any method in expediting the elimination of these steroids from my body? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

January 23: 250mg Sustenon and 100mg Nandrolone Deconate

January 29: 250mg Sustenon and 250mg Nandrolone Deconate

Reversal effects of drugs is done by blocking the receptors which the drugs connect too. If taken orally absorbing said substance with activated charcoal, or pumping the stomach before the body can proccess more of the substance is the only way. Detoxing doesn't work right away and theorized to work by speeding up the body's processes and eliminating toxins with diet.

With injecting steroids, none of these methods work, Since blocking your receptors will be horrific, And the substance is deep within your tissues and in your blood stream.

My first cycle was with Test P & Test PH and every 2 day injections before i switched over too longer esters. Same with Deca & Tren i tried NPP & Tren ace first too make sure my body would handle it, if anything where too happen i could end my cycle quicker and go too the doctors. Now i use the longer esters.

Why are you worried? Doc can't say anything. It is embarrassing a little

You think it's related?

Last edited:
Reversal effects of drugs is done by blocking the receptors which the drugs connect too. If taken orally absorbing said substance with activated charcoal, or pumping the stomach before the body can proccess more of the substance is the only way. Detoxing doesn't work right away and theorized to work by speeding up the body's processes and eliminating toxins with diet.

With injecting steroids, none of these methods work, Since blocking your receptors will be horrific, And the substance is deep within your tissues and in your blood stream.

My first cycle was with Test P & Test PH and every 2 day injections before i switched over too longer esters. Same with Deca & Tren i tried NPP & Tren ace first too make sure my body would handle it, if anything where too happen i could end my cycle quicker and go too the doctors. Now i use the longer esters.
Thank you for your reply, that makes sense!

Why are you worried? Doc can't say anything. It is embarrassing a little

You think it's related?
Thanks for your reply! I wasn't concerned about being embarassed, I was trying to learn if there was away to stop the metabolising of the steroid in case the Nandrolone was causing issues, but I see there's no way to reverse it. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with my health. :)

They used to use these in cancer patients. If it sped it up, then they wouldn't.

Orals are a different story

The clearance depends on your metabolism, people with a faster metabolism remove drugs from their system faster. The only thing you could do is maybe cardio? Be more active? Sweating more?