Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

I’m just curious. When I had access pharma grade test, my total and free test levels came back higher on 750 mg than 750 of ugl test both labs had been taken about 48 hours after pinning. No changes in diet. Opting for underground was easier at the time because I’d rather pay $35 per vial than 90. But I always saw greater results with pharmaceutical grade products. Is this a case of placebo effect? Or have you experienced the same?

I’m just curious. When I had access pharma grade test, my total and free test levels came back higher on 750 mg than 750 of ugl test both labs had been taken about 48 hours after pinning. No changes in diet. Opting for underground was easier at the time because I’d rather pay $35 per vial than 90. But I always saw greater results with pharmaceutical grade products. Is this a case of placebo effect? Or have you experienced the same?

i think theres multiple factors to consider, did you have the UGL gear tested? So you knew the doseage?

Blood tests can vary quite a lot from test to test.

Sometimes i think you make these posts just for attention

Logically, if the hormone, concentration, carrier oil, solvents, etc., etc., are held constant between UGL and pharma, they should have identical effect as well.

That being said, even if hormone concentration is on point, UGL preparations are often (but not necessarily) different than pharma preparations, not least to accommodate the different market segment (bodybuilders) who generally inject a (much) larger volume of oil.

Which is why, I suspect, you see much thinner oils at somewhat higher concentrations with your average UGL here than you'll find in Bayer Primotestón (my go-to test that I can buy OTC here in México). In addition to the necessity of higher BA concentrations due to the non-GMP manufacturing facility, it's not impossible for the effects to be slightly different at the same concentration.

As long as they are both dosed the same there should be no difference in the effects other than an infection from diseased UGLs.

The main reason for pharma grade is the guarantee that it is of high quality, there is no worrying about it being a bad batch or not filtered correctly as the manufacturer, for example Bayer, are not going to be using the same equipment than someone making it in their own homemade lab. A bad batch for bayer can cost them millions, a bad batch for ultimateUGL2k10 will cost them a reputation on an anonymous steroid forum. There may be a difference in carrier oils too.

You can get pharmaceutical grade products that are the same price as UGL, Pharmacom is one of them. They are pharmaceutical grade but not supplied in pharmacies. They follow the same practices as medicine companies, same for Balkan & Alpha Pharma (commonly known as Posh-UGL). Balkan is different as their products are in some pharmacies but not all AAS they have is.

tl;dr; asumming the UGL gear is sterile and dosed correctly I don't believe there will be any differences. Might notice some PIP since a lot of UGL use MIG-840 and not everyone reacts the best to it.

It is not like Bayer would sell contaminated blood causing thousands of HIV/Hep C patients.

If they sell Trenbolone, they are UGL. Of course you are free to believe that they follow real pharma guidelines, just with some minor expectations, like producing products not meant for human consumption but will follow all the other rules, which potentially reduce their profits out of kindness of their hearts.

usually i feel better when i'm on pharma grade. right now i'm on perrigo test cyp at 150mg and i feel great. same feeling i got when i was on balkan test e and aburaihan test e, but i was doing 250mg a week with those but still. i felt different, not sure why. maybe it was placebo but who knows.

i'm no doctor but i believe that 1000ng/dl from UGL test is not the same as 1000ng/dl from legit pharma grade test.

Same if dosage is correct but pharma has much better sanitary policies. So I would use pharma over ugl just for that reason.

Joking aside, I’m on prescription test and I’ve ran several UGL brands of test to compare. My bloods came back in exactly the same range that they do with my prescription.

If the UGL does things properly, their test is indistinguishable.

Feels reports are wildly inaccurate, the gear can be identical but he may wake up on the wrong side of the bed, feel like shit, and think that the gear isn't as good.
But at the same time- how many real bodybuilders are going to use UGL test as opposed to Pharma?

Just common sense pharm grade is made in multi million dollar facilites and are of much much higher quality, from raws to oills used to proceedure, everything is of high quality

100 grams of cheap beef fillet might be the same as 100 grams of Kobe fillet on paper but they are not the same quality for sure