Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

I’m not from Canada. So I have my doubts about this “Anavar sale” unless it’s bunk Anavar, seeing as it’s commonly faked it wouldn’t shock me. This thread is old though. But since it was brought to my attention, yes, UGL’s are dying- plain and simple. My bloods on ugl and pharma test differ very much- in favor of the Pharma as you could guess

No labs that have been around for 5-10 years are going to destroy their reputation for fake anavar or other products with the threat of HPLC hanging over their heads in 2021...

I think you are miscalulating a few things:

1) Some of these labs are literally super labs after 5-10 years in the business and have great connections and not to mention huge stock.
2) You may have mild paranoid schizophrenia in regards to your precious AAS
3) Even Jano has said faked var and primo are more a myth than fact these days, its not 2004.

Anavar is not "commonly faked" and has not been for years. Labs know they can't get away with and there is no need for them to. Keep in mind I speak from experience with well respected UGL labs not whatever bath tub brew hurt your feelings.

Syn / Pareto / Innovagen / Nordic Fusion / Citadel / Jet Labs / Genetec

There i just listed 7 labs that have posted HPLC testing or that I have tested myself and have all came back clean on Anavar (Note: My personally testing is with Pareto/Syn/Innovagen) but the others have HPLC on these very forums).

Your doom and glooming is unfounded and is never backed up with facts besides your anecdotal n=1 stories about your feelz and thoughtz.

No labs that have been around for 5-10 years are going to destroy their reputation for fake anavar or other products with the threat of HPLC hanging over their heads in 2021...

1) Some of these labs are literally super labs after 5-10 years in the business and have great connections and not to mention huge stock.
3) Even Jano has said faked var and primo are more a myth than fact these days, its not 2004.

Anavar is not "commonly faked" and has not been for years. Labs know they can't get away with and there is no need for them to. Keep in mind I speak from experience with well respected UGL labs not whatever bath tub brew hurt your feelings.

There i just listed 7 labs that have posted HPLC testing or that I have tested myself and have all came back clean on Anavar (Note: My personally testing is with Pareto/Syn/Innovagen) but the others have HPLC on these very forums).

Your doom and glooming is unfounded and is never backed up with facts besides your anecdotal n=1 stories about your feelz and thoughtz.

Lots of new people on the scene don't seem to understand how this shit was 10 years ago.

We had barely any way to test anything. Lab tests were just not a thing or very expensive / restricted.

Now you can get it done casually..... sure it costs some money but if you have bought a bunch of raws you are gonna be running for say next 2-3ish years it's worth it.

I’m just curious. When I had access pharma grade test, my total and free test levels came back higher on 750 mg than 750 of ugl test both labs had been taken about 48 hours after pinning. No changes in diet. Opting for underground was easier at the time because I’d rather pay $35 per vial than 90. But I always saw greater results with pharmaceutical grade products. Is this a case of placebo effect? Or have you experienced the same?
I have used human grade Test and Pfizer GH for last 4 or 5 years. My gains, bloodtests, and general feeling of well being..at 48..are better by far than when using all ugl and generic gh.. This is all clearly anecdotal..but I feel much better and would never go back to ugl products despite the increased cost/ int. shipping risk. I feel I look much better as well. There are very good ugls these days with all the testing..just my preference with 25 plus years at this.

Syn pharma? Is that a UGL or an actual pharmaceutical company in Canada? I think I’ve heard tale of Chris Bumstead and Ian Vallier using them

Ugl, and yeah I heard that too.
Sometimes I wished I lived in Canada. They seem to have good UGLS as opposed to USA. I’ve seen Pareto on SST, they seem popular amongst our Canadian friends Only downside to Canadian domestic sources is their testosterone ranges from $60-$80. In the USA It’s about 35-40

Sometimes I wished I lived in Canada. They seem to have good UGLS as opposed to USA. I’ve seen Pareto on SST, they seem popular amongst our Canadian friends Only downside to Canadian domestic sources is their testosterone ranges from $60-$80. In the USA It’s about 35-40
Yeah that’s just how it is with those guys.. I used citadel for a long time and they’re just the same quality. But they were a little cheaper than that. So think 40 or 45 a vial of test.. I started homebrewing though a bit ago and that’s what I’ve used since.

Yeah that’s just how it is with those guys.. I used citadel for a long time and they’re just the same quality. But they were a little cheaper than that. So think 40 or 45 a vial of test.. I started homebrewing though a bit ago and that’s what I’ve used since.
I’ve done homebrewing as well. I just don’t think the raws quality is worth a damn. I’d rather pay for labor from a tested source. I’ve tried multiple, from colonial, Dues medical*intl* to Symbiotics back in the day: however, I feel that colonial is too main stream and for noobs; which makes me feel that they could be using short cuts.

You literally have dozens of HPLC tested labs in the US, why do you think things are so much better in Canada?! Jet Labs started a month ago and is the most tested canadian lab on this board already. Not 1 customer posted test. You should be pretty happy about the US scene where you have customers posting blind tests of labs...

or is ignorance bliss?

You literally have dozens of HPLC tested labs in the US, why do you think things are so much better in Canada?! Jet Labs started a month ago and is the most tested canadian lab on this board already. Not 1 customer posted test. You should be pretty happy about the US scene where you have customers posting blind tests of labs...

or is ignorance bliss?

I tend to agree with this, we have had a few top labs going on almost or even past 10 years so the HPLC testing or the people that feel the need to drop a few hundred to "keep them honest" is quite rare. But you can find stuff on them floating around I think the one that basically I said you know what I'm good was Syns two tablet test from Jano where they nailed them within like 0.3mcg give or take on a 50mcg tablet. That means whoever is mixing in that lab absolutely is on their shit.

I also agree that while the US has waaay more shit labs there are some diamonds floating around with just as much if not more testing than CA labs. I think we're just the king of nice labels up here and good product lol.

But I Think Canadian labs could always use more testing it'd be nice to see.

GH Always requires testing in my book.

I tend to agree with this, we have had a few top labs going on almost or even past 10 years so the HPLC testing or the people that feel the need to drop a few hundred to "keep them honest" is quite rare. But you can find stuff on them floating around I think the one that basically I said you know what I'm good was Syns two tablet test from Jano where they nailed them within like 0.3mcg give or take on a 50mcg tablet. That means whoever is mixing in that lab absolutely is on their shit.

I also agree that while the US has waaay more shit labs there are some diamonds floating around with just as much if not more testing than CA labs. I think we're just the king of nice labels up here and good product lol.

But I Think Canadian labs could always use more testing it'd be nice to see.

GH Always requires testing in my book.
In the USA it goes something like this

*order from 10 random UGLs*
I’d be willing to bet MAYBE 2 of those 10 have a good product that isn’t completely bunk or under-dosed

In the USA it goes something like this

*order from 10 random UGLs*
I’d be willing to bet MAYBE 2 of those 10 have a good product that isn’t completely bunk or under-dosed
Why are you ordering from 10 random UGLs? You belong to 2 boards where you can find labs that are testing every product, that's what I'm saying. Canadian labs are great and all but you're the one who is captaining the ship regarding all raws going to shit. You at least have the testing on most of the US Labs on this board, but here you’re saying “wow I wish I could buy from one of the Canadian labs that doesn’t have testing that surely has excellent raws”???

I’m just confused man. We got great gear up here but there’s great gear in the US too. I sure as fuck wouldn’t move to Canada for the gear. Hell you don’t even want to know what we pay for Pharma GH lmao

No,

If both are dosed the same mg / ml and the same active ingredient.

But the problem is you get raws on occasion that are say 95% pure, is that 5% enough of a difference? likely not.

Is the rate of release different between oils? Possible, I don't know if any studies have been done on this. Some oils may release slower or faster.

Placebo is very powerful too. People can legit be given sugar pills and feel similar effects of people given the actual drug. This is very well established within the scientific community.

Go on youtube and type in placebo effect, there plenty of videos about this.

So people saying yes pharma feels better it's going to all be in their head. They think it's better therefore they will feel better on it or notice more positive changes cause they have convinced themselves of it. That or the ugl test they have been using is dogshit low purity which is also possible.

That's why anecdotal reports are worth very little.

Also could some of the impurities in the UGL test make you feel a little shitty? Yeah sure. @janoshik posted a sheet with a list of them I think?

But for arguements sake if pharma and a ugl use 99% pure powder, both will yield the same results.

You cant rewrite the laws of chemistry. A testosterone molecule is a testosterone molecule whether it's ugl or pharma despite what anyone has convinced themselves of.
Bayer utilizes castor oil for its enanthate and undecanoate esters (Test and Primo). Castor oil has a far higher dynamic viscosity rating than other organic carrier oils, which extends the half-life of the test because the compound leaves the injection depot at a slower rate.

Why are you ordering from 10 random UGLs? You belong to 2 boards where you can find labs that are testing every product, that's what I'm saying. Canadian labs are great and all but you're the one who is captaining the ship regarding all raws going to shit. You at least have the testing on most of the US Labs on this board, but here you’re saying “wow I wish I could buy from one of the Canadian labs that doesn’t have testing that surely has excellent raws”???

I’m just confused man. We got great gear up here but there’s great gear in the US too. I sure as fuck wouldn’t move to Canada for the gear. Hell you don’t even want to know what we pay for Pharma GH lmao
It was an example of how hard finding decent UGLs can be in the states. I also believe most Canadian sources aren’t taking the easy way out and ordering their raws from crap suppliers like PPL. If that were the case, I think JetLabs would’ve already hit the high road

Matter of fact- go watch MPMD latest video on furious Pete. He explains how POTENCY of testosterone has a huge effect *obviously* on muscle building. It should be self explanatory, but ugls are nothing compared to REAL testosterone. That’s even explained in the video somewhat. Ugl testosterone is not and never will be real, potent, testosterone compared to the testosterone that is made by a real, well received compounding pharmacy. Ugl products are not pure, hence why so many people have skewed test levels when they switch from 1 lab to another. If you switch brands on pharma test, you’re levels are not going to change. Period. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, my levels on UGL test have never been impressive, I can take as little as 250 mg of pharmaceutical testosterone and have almost the levels I do on 600 mg of UGL.

Matter of fact- go watch MPMD latest video on furious Pete. He explains how POTENCY of testosterone has a huge effect *obviously* on muscle building. It should be self explanatory, but ugls are nothing compared to REAL testosterone. That’s even explained in the video somewhat. Ugl testosterone is not and never will be real, potent, testosterone compared to the testosterone that is made by a real, well received compounding pharmacy. Ugl products are not pure, hence why so many people have skewed test levels when they switch from 1 lab to another. If you switch brands on pharma test, you’re levels are not going to change. Period. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, my levels on UGL test have never been impressive, I can take as little as 250 mg of pharmaceutical testosterone and have almost the levels I do on 600 mg of UGL.

That is absolutely not what he's saying in the video hes referencing compounding pharmacies that may be cutting corners or Furious Pete not dosing ENOUGH......250mg of PHARMA Test is absolutely no different than HPLC tested Test Cyp or Enanthate powder in the same carrier oil especially to the conversion of 250mg being better than 600mg UGL. You are showing your complete lack of understanding and I hate to be mean but you're bordering on idiocy.

I don't know how you got "Pharma Test is stronger mg for mg" from that video.....

Some of the guys in this thread have probably 10 more years research and experience than you so maybe take some advice instead of being pig headed about some of the stupidest hot takes I've seen on Meso.

We have many people who have tested (again I'm speaking to labs I've used up here) from their prescription to the something like Syn or Pareto and have their levels be identical.....MAGIC RIGHT?

Bayer utilizes castor oil for its enanthate and undecanoate esters (Test and Primo). Castor oil has a far higher dynamic viscosity rating than other organic carrier oils, which extends the half-life of the test because the compound leaves the injection depot at a slower rate.

No, Nebido (Test U pharma) utilizes Castor Oil in a bolus dose of 1000mg so you can only do a shot every 10-14 weeks and it still leads to some fucked up levels.

ie. Pfizer Test Cyp and a lot of other pharmacy grade stuff uses Cottonseed Oil, Castor Oil is only common in Nebido due to the viscosity.

People need to research on here before just rambling about stuff they know nothing about its starting to look like the old steroids dot com forums....

No, Nebido (Test U pharma) utilizes Castor Oil in a bolus dose of 1000mg so you can only do a shot every 10-14 weeks and it still leads to some fucked up levels.

ie. Pfizer Test Cyp and a lot of other pharmacy grade stuff uses Cottonseed Oil, Castor Oil is only common in Nebido due to the viscosity.

People need to research on here before just rambling about stuff they know nothing about its starting to look like the old steroids dot com forums....
Bayer 100% uses castor oil for primo and test e lol