Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

Yes I did have unrealistic expectations at first. Beyond unrealistic matter of fact. But yes, I do think most ugl gear is bunk. You don’t see any top level guys using UGL gear. If a UGL becomes too popular, their easy to track down. I just don’t think UGL is worth the gamble.

You know all the top level guy's?
Have them come on here and be truthful for a change then.

Those mother fuckers are pro's at lying and keeping secrets. You think they're getting scripted Tren, Mast and EQ?

Yes I did have unrealistic expectations at first. Beyond unrealistic matter of fact. But yes, I do think most ugl gear is bunk. You don’t see any top level guys using UGL gear. If a UGL becomes too popular, their easy to track down. I just don’t think UGL is worth the gamble.
So they use pharma gear because UGL gear is a legal gamble or because UGL gear is crap? Make up your mind

The implication here is that it is a gamble, legally, to use UGLs.
It’s a gamble because it’s likely underdosed/bunk.
I'm starting to feel that your troll skills are so good that even you don't realize you're trolling

It’s a gamble because it’s likely underdosed/bunk.
My first lab wasn't one of the well-reputed ones in Canada, and my bloods came back fine. Plus UGL is necessary for tren.

You could just go and get actual evidence in the form of HPLC testing. Would be of great use for members here. Your suspicions, on the other hand, are useless.

You know all the top level guy's?
Have them come on here and be truthful for a change then.

Those mother fuckers are pro's at lying and keeping secrets. You think they're getting scripted Tren, Mast and EQ?
LMFAOO...man this about had me dead or I wouldn't have posted. Good stuff.

I believe so, yes. On an Instagram live. However, it seems as though the Canadian UGL scene is much better than the states. But then again, what isn’t better in Canada?
What has you believing this?

Edit* You think canadian UGL's are getting different raws, bb,ba or carrier oil? You think that they have some magical practices? Do they test more? Let me know please.

I believe so, yes. On an Instagram live. However, it seems as though the Canadian UGL scene is much better than the states. But then again, what isn’t better in Canada?

Their numbers are far fewer. Comparing apples to oranges doesn't make your argument any less ridiculous.

My testosterone from the pharmacy gets faster to my house than any source here. That's the difference, case closed.

Yeah, their raws don't come from China.
Must be special raws from Oz. :rolleyes:

By now if you don't understand how 95% pure raws (for example) can be made into a spot on dosed injectable, you're never going to get it.

We've failed you and you've failed us.
It's time to go our separate ways. Make tracks for your new home at UGBB. Take that jackass @Ironman580 with you too.

Now go, young Connor and his jackass companion. Don't look back. Just go!
Make us proud, boy.
I’m no jackass brother - I just say things the way i see them and most of the shit guys post on here are absurd and u know it brother

I’m no jackass brother - I just say things the way i see them and most of the shit guys post on here are absurd and u know it brother

Probably not, but i also call them the same way and do go a tad overboard sometimes. You also got me on that last part, i will admit. i've seen some really dumb shit over the years.

What has you believing this?

Edit* You think canadian UGL's are getting different raws, bb,ba or carrier oil? You think that they have some magical practices? Do they test more? Let me know please.
Different raws? Maybe. Then again, I’m not sure how many raw suppliers there really are. I think a lot of Canadian labs have better brewing practices . But I don’t take anything away from UGLs in the states that provide a good product and don’t try to screw people out of their money. I just think there are more bad ugls than good in the USA anyway.

I don’t remember Canada’s AAS laws *I will look it up when I have time to actually read them* but I believe the punishments are less severe for a source that is caught in Canada as opposed to the USA.

Different raws? Maybe. Then again, I’m not sure how many raw suppliers there really are. I think a lot of Canadian labs have better brewing practices . But I don’t take anything away from UGLs in the states that provide a good product and don’t try to screw people out of their money. I just think there are more bad ugls than good in the USA anyway.

I don’t remember Canada’s AAS laws *I will look it up when I have time to actually read them* but I believe the punishments are less severe for a source that is caught in Canada as opposed to the USA.

Brother, do a little research on raws.

Also, I am unsure what makes you think one ugl has a better brewing practice than the other. Most UGL's aren't working in a clean room where PPM are measured.

I would ask your most trusted source and see what they have to say.

all you have is "i think, i feel like, this is what i believe" and then when you're presented with a 96% purity test from PPL, you find more excuses. you have literally nothing backing your beliefs besides opinion which seems to be largely derived from unrealistic initial expectations of gear use + 2004-era steroid knowledge. Fucking stop already. goddamn, I had hopes for you but your brain is just broken if you keep repeating this useless shit. jfc.

Well all I can say is I know a lot of huge guys with huge muscles who think they got that way with the help of steroids from UGL's. They'll be happy when I tell them they could have saved there money and still who have gotten huge.

Well all I can say is I know a lot of huge guys with huge muscles who think they got that way with the help of steroids from UGL's. They'll be happy when I tell them they could have saved there money and still who have gotten huge.
placebo affect bro, they were all natty the whole time

I’ve noticed little since using ugl gear. Then again, I ran test only for almost my first 2 years of cycling. I started adding things like tren, Deca, orals etc down the line. I just question ugl. Should I? Who knows. I’ve been scammed many times when it comes to the underground scene.

I’ve noticed little since using ugl gear. Then again, I ran test only for almost my first 2 years of cycling. I started adding things like tren, Deca, orals etc down the line. I just question ugl. Should I? Who knows. I’ve been scammed many times when it comes to the underground scene.
Its good ones out there Connor. I've had good and bad ones.