Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

That is absolutely not what he's saying in the video hes referencing compounding pharmacies that may be cutting corners or Furious Pete not dosing ENOUGH......250mg of PHARMA Test is absolutely no different than HPLC tested Test Cyp or Enanthate powder in the same carrier oil especially to the conversion of 250mg being better than 600mg UGL. You are showing your complete lack of understanding and I hate to be mean but you're bordering on idiocy.

I don't know how you got "Pharma Test is stronger mg for mg" from that video.....

Some of the guys in this thread have probably 10 more years research and experience than you so maybe take some advice instead of being pig headed about some of the stupidest hot takes I've seen on Meso.

We have many people who have tested (again I'm speaking to labs I've used up here) from their prescription to the something like Syn or Pareto and have their levels be identical.....MAGIC RIGHT?
I don’t know how anyone couldn’t think pharma is stronger. I look fuller and more dense on pharma. Plus my bloods are better- That’s also compared to a reputable, well known and used lab in the states. It’s just not as pure. I guess I misinterpreted the video, just seemed to me that Derrick was stating “just because something is dosed at 250 mg, does not mean that it’s a potent and pure product. It won’t work the same as something made by a true, well know compounding pharmacy. That’s what I took it as

I don’t know how anyone couldn’t think pharma is stronger. I look fuller and more dense on pharma. Plus my bloods are better- That’s also compared to a reputable, well known and used lab in the states. It’s just not as pure. I guess I misinterpreted the video, just seemed to me that Derrick was stating “just because something is dosed at 250 mg, does not mean that it’s a potent and pure product. It won’t work the same as something made by a true, well know compounding pharmacy. That’s what I took it as
you are experiencing the placebo effect

I’m willing to bet he brewed that months ago my friend
Ya know, it's funny, I remember reading somewhere that when international hormone synthesizers actually synthesize raws for pharma, they overnight the raws to the US compounding pharmacies and then the compounding pharmacy brews them as soon as they unbox the raws.

This must be why pharma is so much better than UGL stuff, because it is synthesized and brewed within about a 24 hour window.

/sarcasm

how the hell can someone deny that pfizer or bayer don't formulate better testosterone than "XYZ pharma"? it's ridiculous.

i'm sure plenty of you have taken recreational pharmaceutical drugs before right? they're all different. and i'm sure a hand full of you take antidepressants and daily prescription meds, etc.. even FDA approved generics are not the same as brand medication. for example i used to take brand wellbutrin and now i take the generic and the difference is definitely there but it's still FDA approved. when i lived overseas generics are not common so when you pick up your meds from the pharmacy, you're getting the real thing.

take a look at all the big pharma HGH formulas. are they all somatropin? yes. but they all work differently. i'm not a scientist so i'm not here to tell you exactly how but i'm sure you can all agree with me that they all work differently.

how the hell can someone deny that pfizer or bayer don't formulate better testosterone than "XYZ pharma"? it's ridiculous.

i'm sure plenty of you have taken recreational pharmaceutical drugs before right? they're all different. and i'm sure a hand full of you take antidepressants and daily prescription meds, etc.. even FDA approved generics are not the same as brand medication. for example i used to take brand wellbutrin and now i take the generic and the difference is definitely there but it's still FDA approved. when i lived overseas generics are not common so when you pick up your meds from the pharmacy, you're getting the real thing.

take a look at all the big pharma HGH formulas. are they all somatropin? yes. but they all work differently. i'm not a scientist so i'm not here to tell you exactly how but i'm sure you can all agree with me that they all work differently.
Surely these pharma companies get some sort of certificate of conformance when receiving their raws so they know the purity. But that is not different than a UGL that gets HLPC testing done on raws.

Mixing of hormones and a couple of compounds/oils into a solution isn't rocket science. Anyone with a 5th grade education can do it. I would imagine that most likely what ever street pharmacist you got your stuff from didn't test for purity or measure accurately/precisely when making their goods.

But AAS users aren't as complacent as those using recreational drugs. I know plenty of people that do both, and that is my perception.

I’m willing to bet he brewed that months ago my friend
You know what drives me nuts about you Connor? Despite being so persistent with your narrative here about the raws market going to shit, you haven't done any real research or learned to think critically about the topic. You see a test result from Lab4Tox saying some Deca is 100% pure and your instinct tells you to say "I bet those are old raws".

Your reaction if you spent any time at ALL trying to understand the topic and looking at HPLC/GCMS results/reports should be to ask what the methodology was behind the test. How does wavelength affect results in GCMS? What kind of testing sensitivity does Lab4Tox offer when compared to someone like Janoshik?

You're playing huckleberry to this witchhunt against the chinese raws and yet you're half-assing it entirely. At least get an understanding of the subject matter.

But AAS users aren't as complacent as those using recreational drugs. I know plenty of people that do both, and that is my perception.

And thank fucking god. It's why I like the AAS community because at least people question what they are putting into their ass cheeks.

If we were like half retards that smoke crack we'd be injecting motor oil into our ass and be like shit bro doesn't work. Why has my piss turned pink?

I would imagine that most likely what ever street pharmacist you got your stuff from didn't test for purity or measure accurately/precisely when making their goods.
besides once or twice when i was just getting started, i always have and always will do my homework before buying UGL products. i'm extremely critical when it comes down to the technicalities of this lifestyle not only because it's part of my personality, but because i want to fucking live lol. as long as it's reasonable, i'll pay the premium for pharma grade.

either way, this debate is just arguing in circles because it all just comes down to how you feel / what you feel gives you the best results, physically and mentally. whether it's placebo or not, using pharma grade products just gives me peace of mind and it actually makes me feel better. guys on here love saying "feelz and bonerz don't matter" but they actually do, that's how TRT doctors actually dial you in. the only thing you should not compromise is the quality of the product you're buying and of course keeping your critical blood markers in range.

that being said, i think everyone should just do what they feel works best for them. one thing that is undeniable is the fact that big pharma gear is more sterile.

You know what drives me nuts about you Connor? Despite being so persistent with your narrative here about the raws market going to shit, you haven't done any real research or learned to think critically about the topic. You see a test result from Lab4Tox saying some Deca is 100% pure and your instinct tells you to say "I bet those are old raws".

Your reaction if you spent any time at ALL trying to understand the topic and looking at HPLC/GCMS results/reports should be to ask what the methodology was behind the test. How does wavelength affect results in GCMS? What kind of testing sensitivity does Lab4Tox offer when compared to someone like Janoshik?

You're playing huckleberry to this witchhunt against the chinese raws and yet you're half-assing it entirely. At least get an understanding of the subject matter.
100% agreed. it's not like Connor is a dumbo, quite the opposite.

Sometimes I wished I lived in Canada. They seem to have good UGLS as opposed to USA. I’ve seen Pareto on SST, they seem popular amongst our Canadian friends Only downside to Canadian domestic sources is their testosterone ranges from $60-$80. In the USA It’s about 35-40

Yeah, their raws don't come from China.
Must be special raws from Oz. :rolleyes:

By now if you don't understand how 95% pure raws (for example) can be made into a spot on dosed injectable, you're never going to get it.

We've failed you and you've failed us.
It's time to go our separate ways. Make tracks for your new home at UGBB. Take that jackass @Ironman580 with you too.

Now go, young Connor and his jackass companion. Don't look back. Just go!
Make us proud, boy.

By now if you don't understand how 95% pure raws (for example) can be made into a spot on dosed injectable, you're never going to get it.

It's time to go our separate ways. Make tracks for your new home at UGBB. Take that jackass @Ironman580 with you too.

Now go, young Connor and his jackass companion. Don't look back. Just go! Make us proud, boy.
I keep rooting for the guy to get it, but, he keeps proving me the idiot for doing so. xD

Now go, young Connor and his jackass companion. Don't look back. Just go!
Make us proud, boy.
LMAO

Listen to this man connor, now you are free. All raws from china are dogshit and only pharma will give you gains. The secret is out!

Go forth and get yoked.

Sometimes I wished I lived in Canada. They seem to have good UGLS as opposed to USA. I’ve seen Pareto on SST, they seem popular amongst our Canadian friends Only downside to Canadian domestic sources is their testosterone ranges from $60-$80. In the USA It’s about 35-40
Up here in Canada we put maple syrup in our gear. Shit's like meth. It's no wonder we have such loyal clientele.

Not sure the issue. I've used many excellent UGLs.
Not every source is stupid and greedy. There are some that care
about quality and have built stellar reputations(IMO). And some are crap.

Not sure the issue. I've used many excellent UGLs.
Not every source is stupid and greedy. There are some that care
about quality and have built stellar reputations(IMO). And some are crap.

You didn't have unrealistic expectations and you didn't expect the gear to do all the work. Connor decided that because he didn't look like a pro bodybuilder the day after his first injection that all gear ever manufactured by an UGL was bunk.

Rather than admit that he fucked up, he continues to try and justify his flawed methodology with the verbal diarrhea that he's still spewing to this day.

You didn't have unrealistic expectations and you didn't expect the gear to do all the work. Connor decided that because he didn't look like a pro bodybuilder the day after his first injection that all gear ever manufactured by an UGL was bunk.

Rather than admit that he fucked up, he continues to try and justify his flawed methodology with the verbal diarrhea that he's still spewing to this day.
Yes I did have unrealistic expectations at first. Beyond unrealistic matter of fact. But yes, I do think most ugl gear is bunk. You don’t see any top level guys using UGL gear. If a UGL becomes too popular, their easy to track down. I just don’t think UGL is worth the gamble.