Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

I’ve noticed little since using ugl gear. Then again, I ran test only for almost my first 2 years of cycling. I started adding things like tren, Deca, orals etc down the line. I just question ugl. Should I? Who knows. I’ve been scammed many times when it comes to the underground scene.
"noticed little" honestly that's how test should be. you put on a little water, gain a little strength, recover a little better. the rest is down to diet and training!

I’ve noticed little since using ugl gear. Then again, I ran test only for almost my first 2 years of cycling. I started adding things like tren, Deca, orals etc down the line. I just question ugl. Should I? Who knows. I’ve been scammed many times when it comes to the underground scene.
What proof do you have you’ve been scammed? I’m not saying you haven’t been scammed, but based on many of your previous comments I’d question how you’ve come to that conclusion.

I used to think the same when i was using pharma test (Trt clinic) and then when i switched to ugl i was like fuck Im not growing, so i switched back to pharma test... turns out i just have shitty genetics....:p

I love reading his post. Makes me feel better about the retarded people I work with at a pharma plant. I can attest most of our API's are from China. I can buy most all other components right online the same place my plant does. I trust more of the brewers of ugl over the idiots they have making your pharma products. I've been in pharma for 15 years and worked for 4 different companies and they have the bottom of the barrel operators and compounders. If you can read and write you're hired.

Yes I did have unrealistic expectations at first. Beyond unrealistic matter of fact. But yes, I do think most ugl gear is bunk. You don’t see any top level guys using UGL gear. If a UGL becomes too popular, their easy to track down. I just don’t think UGL is worth the gamble.
The gains I made on UGL gear were literally amazing. No dif then running Watson as I've ran both.

The gains I made on UGL gear were literally amazing. No dif then running Watson as I've ran both.
amazing compared to what? bunk gear? working out natty? of course if you take PEDs and work out and eat you're gonna grow - that's not what this discussion is really about. my argument is beyond just gains.. i'm saying that watson/actavis/pfizer test is literally just better than UGL test. assuming the UGL shit is properly dosed the results shouldn't be too different. so i think in this whole premise is more about the overall quality/peace of mind you get with pharma gear because they QC every single batch. the ONLY way UGL can compete with pharma is if they do the same -- HPLC testing, purity testing, contaminant testing, etc for every single batch that goes out. that's what makes it better and that's what makes people feel better. personally if i started running a UGL that's exactly what i would do. when you hold a vial of actavis testosterone in your hand you know for a fact that this is the real deal. when you've got UGL there always that one little tiny tiny bit of skepticism. at least for me.

amazing compared to what? bunk gear? working out natty? of course if you take PEDs and work out and eat you're gonna grow - that's not what this discussion is really about. my argument is beyond just gains.. i'm saying that watson/actavis/pfizer test is literally just better than UGL test. assuming the UGL shit is properly dosed the results shouldn't be too different. so i think in this whole premise is more about the overall quality/peace of mind you get with pharma gear because they QC every single batch. the ONLY way UGL can compete with pharma is if they do the same -- HPLC testing, purity testing, contaminant testing, etc for every single batch that goes out. that's what makes it better and that's what makes people feel better. personally if i started running a UGL that's exactly what i would do. when you hold a vial of actavis testosterone in your hand you know for a fact that this is the real deal. when you've got UGL there always that one little tiny tiny bit of skepticism. at least for me.
In general I mean I've made the same kind of gains with Watson as I had with u g l. I think the op is kind of paranoid but he's entitled to his opinion;)

I love reading his post. Makes me feel better about the retarded people I work with at a pharma plant. I can attest most of our API's are from China. I can buy most all other components right online the same place my plant does. I trust more of the brewers of ugl over the idiots they have making your pharma products. I've been in pharma for 15 years and worked for 4 different companies and they have the bottom of the barrel operators and compounders. If you can read and write you're hired.
Of course they are, the west is completely reliant on china for manufacturing, why does he think the west produce their own raws for some reason? they likely don't.

Again it will be shipped from China (Or India)....they will likely have their own factories of course that probably don't sell to the black market at all. And there are going to have been cases i'm pretty sure where batches were rejected due to some fuck up.

This is why we can only rely on testing our raws for purity to know.

India also produce a shitload of generic drugs the entire world uses, and India isn't some first world country.

Now someone correct me if i'm wrong, there are going to probably be some pharma companies surely that do produce their own raws in the west? I don't know tbh.

with all do respect; i don’t believe for half a second that you truly work at a pharma plant. I could be wrong; but I just don’t believe that at all

with all do respect; i don’t believe for half a second that you truly work at a pharma plant. I could be wrong; but I just don’t believe that at all
I have worked in pharma for a short time. I won’t say the operators were sloppy, but they certainly weren’t chemists. It’s like any other manufacturing job, most of which are filled by low skill laborers. By no means am I suggesting they’re bad at their jobs or stupid, but they generally don’t understand the nuance or minutia anymore than their work instructions explain it to them.

IMG_20211105_102814188.jpg
Ya looks like you don't believe shit in life. There you go. A mixer and a tube filler I work. Any other proof you need in life

Attachments

• IMG_20211105_102800693.jpg
    IMG_20211105_102800693.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
friend, you could post your DL/passport/SSN and he would say you're lying. poor Connor literally won't believe what reality exists in front of him. it's still hilariously funny, but, I kinda feel bad for the guy.
Every spot needs a Connor. Life would be boring as fuck without them