Is this Balkan anavar legit?

were they purchased from an established Balkan retailer ? I would ask your supplier to solve the mystery.

Looks very legit save for 2 things - I've only seen pharma strips in 10 counts and I wouldn't trust anything Balkan that isn't old since their announcement that they are done with anabolics. Coming from a guy that has used and loved Balkan for years, lots of amps of cyp and deca and so super smooth too lol

This product you have is counterfeit and is no longer manufactured by Balkan Pharmaceuticals. Please let me know privately the source where you purchased it and from which country.
If you can, post the mfg & exp dates of the last batch made for some of the discontinued Balkan products and tag your post appropiately so members will forever be able to search this topic and come across your post for reference because this question will come up a lot in the future. All I recall is late 2021.

If you can, post the mfg & exp dates of the last batch made for some of the discontinued Balkan products and tag your post appropiately so members will forever be able to search this topic and come across your post for reference because this question will come up a lot in the future. All I recall is late 2021.
Liska Very correct, the last batch of Oxandrolone at Balkan Pharmaceuticals expired on 11.2021

Liska Very correct, the last batch of Oxandrolone at Balkan Pharmaceuticals expired on 11.2021
You mean manufactured? Counterfeiters will obviously move the mfg & exp. dates forward but if information about the last original batches is widely/publically available, they'd be at least slightly deterred by having to counterfeit 'expired' products starting sometime in late 2024/2025.

I want to shed some light on this topic: Balkan Pharmaceuticals injectable products have a shelf life of 5 years, while the oral ones have a shelf life of 3 years.
Be careful, or I'm here to help.

The last BP oxandrolone I bought were square, lightblue and had a break-split line. B on one half, P on other half. 10 on 'back side' (2019)

If you are trying to document the last exp dates of real Balkan products, I believe that the last batch of real Test Cyp amps has an exp date of 10/22 if that can help.

If you are trying to document the last exp dates of real Balkan products, I believe that the last batch of real Test Cyp amps has an exp date of 10/22 if that can help.
Test cip BP (cipandrol) is still in production, it has never been discontinued, unlike some products that have been discontinued for some time, and then reput in production , like primobolan, deca, stanozolol tabs, dbol…

Last edited:
No offense at all, but I'll hear the opposite from a different person, and what I read from Balkan themselves. Whom to believe? It's getting wonky with Balkan for now at least, I do appreciate your feedback though, never meant offense. Also, these are ampules not 10ml bottles which seem to be available today while amps are not.

No offense at all, but I'll hear the opposite from a different person, and what I read from Balkan themselves. Whom to believe? It's getting wonky with Balkan for now at least, I do appreciate your feedback though, never meant offense. Also, these are ampules not 10ml bottles which seem to be available today while amps are not.

I rely on what is written on their official site, where you can see cipandrol 1 ml/amps and cipandrol 10 ml vial

the suspended products, which I mentioned in the previous post, which are now back in production like primo, deca, strombafort, danabol… can no longer be displayed on their site, for legal reasons. The new government junta (pro EU, pro NATO) has decided to apply the same rules on steroids as other European countries, for this reason all anabolic steroids had been suspended with the exception of testosterones. logically now, they are secretly producing the banned steroids or paying bribes to some member of the government. I think the second option is closer to reality.

I rely on what is written on their official site, where you can see cipandrol 1 ml/amps and cipandrol 10 ml vial

the suspended products, which I mentioned in the previous post, which are now back in production like primo, deca, strombafort, danabol… can no longer be displayed on their site, for legal reasons. The new government junta (pro EU, pro NATO) has decided to apply the same rules on steroids as other European countries, for this reason all anabolic steroids had been suspended with the exception of testosterones. logically now, they are secretly producing the banned steroids or paying bribes to some member of the government. I think the second option is closer to reality.
Now that is some great, solid info, much better than hearsay from the rumor mills, thank you

the suspended products, which I mentioned in the previous post, which are now back in production like primo, deca, strombafort, danabol… can no longer be displayed on their site, for legal reasons.
Please provide solid evidence of this spectacular claim. @ashop @Bp-Sp Balkan still making batches of all these that you can supply?