Jano test for Goodlyfe Primo E 200, HPLC results 199.90

T&H

3rd blind test by me, 5th overall in last few months. Pretty sure if @GoodLyfe was going to underdose something, it'd be this. Primo isn't cheap. Batch 4 MCT.

I continue to be nothing but impressed by the testing. Good to know this guy doesn't appear to be cutting any corners.

He keeps it up, got a long time customer of me. Anyone who hasn't given him a shot should. Communication, TA, and packaging are great too.

Screenshot_20230415_075351_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome!! This is definitely comforting.

I'm going on week 4 of using his Test C and Primo, waiting patiently (and anxiously) for him to restock.

Wish I had went all MCT with my Test as well - the Primo MCT has had no PIP and is doing its job. Smoooooth.

+1 on Communication / TA / Packaging. Responds crazy fast even when he was on break, 3 day or less TA.
Class act - for damn sure!!

I’ve been hearing people say this for years but recently I’ve been interested in home brewing so I’ve been pricing out raws and, well, it kinda is cheap.
I don't brew and have no idea of raw cost. You saying primo raws are cheap even compared to other raws, or just cheap to brew compared to buying finished product?

Of course it's much cheaper brewing yourself, but primo 200 is just about twice as much as the next common AAS sold buying finished oils. I sure wish I could just make my own, but it's too easy to let someone else do it and pay more.

I don't brew and have no idea of raw cost. You saying primo raws are cheap even compared to other raws, or just cheap to brew compared to buying finished product?

Of course it's much cheaper brewing yourself, but primo 200 is just about twice as much as the next common AAS sold buying finished oils. I sure wish I could just make my own, but it's too easy to let someone else do it and pay more.
They are expensive when compared to other raws but they are still cheap. Less than $10 a gram if you buy a kilo.

My venture into home brewing is less about money and more about a hobby I guess. I haven’t done it yet but it looks incredibly easy.

Big reason I don’t as I know sure as Shit I would have it all screwed up including myself. Lol

3rd blind test by me, 5th overall in last few months. Pretty sure if @GoodLyfe was going to underdose something, it'd be this. Primo isn't cheap. Batch 4 MCT.

I continue to be nothing but impressed by the testing. Good to know this guy doesn't appear to be cutting any corners.

He keeps it up, got a long time customer of me. Anyone who hasn't given him a shot should. Communication, TA, and packaging are great too.

View attachment 255896

They are expensive when compared to other raws but they are still cheap. Less than $10 a gram if you buy a kilo.

My venture into home brewing is less about money and more about a hobby I guess. I haven’t done it yet but it looks incredibly easy.
Its easy, and works well. Save a tone of money

View attachment 255896
Thanks @T&H for always stepping up to test products and sharing with us. Always appreciated bro. I can second everything you said about GL. He is a man amongst boys in his craft. Paying a premium for the best assurance of quality is a trade off I will make.

Thanks @T&H for always stepping up to test products and sharing with us. Always appreciated bro. I can second everything you said about GL. He is a man amongst boys in his craft. Paying a premium for the best assurance of quality is a trade off I will make.
He has become one of the all around best IMO, and I've been around a little while. Testing credit pack recently landed and nothing but great experience there too.

I'd love to see him truly keep this up, time will tell. Many sources come...some screw up, go dark, quit. With all this customer testing happening, doubt @GoodLyfe will ever intentionally underdose lest he be caught. Lol.

He has become one of the all around best IMO, and I've been around a little while. Testing credit pack recently landed and nothing but great experience there too.

I'd love to see him truly keep this up, time will tell. Many sources come...some screw up, go dark, quit. With all this customer testing happening, doubt @GoodLyfe will ever intentionally underdose lest he be caught. Lol.
Much love for the kuddos here T&H. I’m lucky to have such a great customer base and guys/gals who place their trust in the GL brand!

We need to protect GoodLyfe at all costs.
It's great to see sources comply and put in the work asked of them. Its easy to get caught up in all the back slapping and source stroking. I hope guys who have been around do their part like @T&H does. He gives credit when its deserved but his post also hints at and reminds us to use caution as we proceed. Things can change in an instant.

Sources need to stay vigilant. When things are good and the crypto is pouring in please remember what it was like getting to where you are now.

Lastly, I was told not to put all my eggs in one basket. Its important to have a backup source who is doing the things needed to get your business. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

I hope this source has an exit plan he is able to follow. Being on top where popularity is concerned isn't where a guy who values his freedom wants to be. Its like a matador waiving the red cape at a bull. The longer you're around and the more members have your name on tips of their tongues the closer you are to losing it all. 3 to 5 years is, imo, not realistic. 2 to 3 years. After that, check out for a while and enjoy your trappings. After 2 years away if you still have the itch, come back under a new name. LE doesn't like to see the same names again and again.

Be safe all.

It's great to see sources comply and put in the work asked of them. Its easy to get caught up in all the back slapping and source stroking. I hope guys who have been around do their part like @T&H does. He gives credit when its deserved but his post also hints at and reminds us to use caution as we proceed. Things can change in an instant.

Sources need to stay vigilant. When things are good and the crypto is pouring in please remember what it was like getting to where you are now.

Lastly, I was told not to put all my eggs in one basket. Its important to have a backup source who is doing the things needed to get your business. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

I hope this source has an exit plan he is able to follow. Being on top where popularity is concerned isn't where a guy who values his freedom wants to be. Its like a matador waiving the red cape at a bull. The longer you're around and the more members have your name on tips of their tongues the closer you are to losing it all. 3 to 5 years is, imo, not realistic. 2 to 3 years. After that, check out for a while and enjoy your trappings. After 2 years away if you still have the itch, come back under a new name. LE doesn't like to see the same names again and again.

Be safe all.
Nothing but truth there Ben. You've been on boards and seen it all so I know you speak from experience.

Be safe all.

Thanks for the insight here BB. It’s noted and appreciated 100%. (Praying hands emoji)