Janoshik Analysis - Scammers? How I lost ~$20,000 to Janoshik Analysis - Cheaters exposed.

Exactly. These issues in EEU are managed by Google Ireland and they follow local laws of the requesting country. It still needs to be a government authority or LE making the request. It still needs to have a legit reason, like a criminal offence. From there, it has to be proven etc.

The implication is that OP committed a crime by attempting to defraud Janoshik. If a law enforcement agency chose to pursue action, it would be a simple matter for them to issue a court order to Google (in Ireland as you say) to release the emails between OP and Janoshik to them.

This happens quite frequently. Google has shown no compunctions in complying with the laws of the jurisdiction in which they operate.

The implication is that OP committed a crime by attempting to defraud Janoshik. If a law enforcement agency chose to pursue action, it would be a simple matter for them to issue a court order to Google (in Ireland as you say) to release the emails between OP and Janoshik to them.

This happens quite frequently. Google has shown no compunctions in complying with the laws of the jurisdiction in which they operate.

Yeah, you just repeated what I said. We’re passed that. Just waiting for the info on how this OP didn’t pay Jano for the services rendered that he accused him of. Jano was counting down to some event waiting for the payment and an apology (which was received).

No benefit to anyone involved drawing law enforcement's attention to themselves. A lot of posturing. Jano has the solid rep and OPs story is shaky, so this goes to Jano in the absence of new evidence which is unlikely at this point. I'd say whatever happened its case closed.

Yeah, you just repeated what I said. We’re passed that.

Past that, you mean. I repeated what you wrote more clearly. You implied various things, but were functionally correct.

No benefit to anyone involved drawing law enforcement's attention to themselves.

If this an elaborate fraud attempt, I'd be amused to see the follow through. Unlike a UGL, it seems Janoshik is a perfect legal business and OP attempted to run an idiotic scheme to defraud it as if it weren't.

Past that, you mean. I repeated what you wrote more clearly. You implied various things, but were functionally correct.

If this an elaborate fraud attempt, I'd be amused to see the follow through. Unlike a UGL, it seems Janoshik is a perfect legal business and OP attempted to run an idiotic scheme to defraud it as if it weren't.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Jano doesn't want an intrepid cop digging into his business to see if there's some novel legal theory he could pursue to earn a promotion and put his legality to the test.

Even when you win fighting the authorities you lose.

Mmm nope. I said everything you did in two comments, pretty clearly (at least I understood it).

Is this because I suggested you prove your allegation in the Q thread? Funny you followed me to this thread, where this OP had to prove his claims. He wasn’t able to, and it was actually proven he was making it up. I’ll go head back over there. Can’t wait for the proof Q asked 3 members to commit crimes. Sounds sketchy!

Is this because I suggested you prove your allegation in the Q thread? Funny you followed me to this thread, where this OP had to prove his claims. He wasn’t able to, and it was actually proven he was making it up. I’ll go head back over there. Can’t wait for the proof Q asked 3 members to commit crimes. Sounds sketchy!

I'm not sure what you mean by my allegation, but no. I simply felt compelled to clarify your point, whether that was needed or not. Probably not. I have some specific experience in that realm, which is why I chose to chime in. Regardless, I think we're more in agreement than not.

Last edited:
janoshikanalysislogo-jpg.282795

Made by Microsoft Paint

FYI...

1.) This is why we don't mail glass in "bubble mailers"

2.) The customer is responsible for properly packing items for shipping.

3.) Insurance .

4.) I happen to know a little about the inner workings of package delivery and we have a term for sorting parcels called "THROWING THE MAIL" and if you think your ring camera catching your local parcel carrier gently tossing your packages on your porch/doorstep or into the back of the truck while loading (thanks Dana White) is bad well at the sorting centers your packages are THROWN onto conveyors moving at 35mph and LAUNCHED from a 15+ ft drop into a large hamper while other packages land on them weighing upwards of 40+ lbs then once they arrive at your local installation we THROW your packages from one end of the mail room to the other into a large hamper at a distance sometimes greater than 10 yards and they don't always land gently.

I hope this helps someone.

The More You Know ⭐...

@TheHaus88 There was nothing broken here though - our little guy here made that up completely.
I caught that in your post. I just wanted to make it clear if that was the case it's 100% his fault by his claims alone. I've never heard anything bad about your company, only glowing reviews, but I'm not very active.

I caught that in your post. I just wanted to make it clear if that was the case it's 100% his fault by his claims alone. I've never heard anything bad about your company, only glowing reviews, but I'm not very active.
Yes, indeed you are completely correct - we regularly see footprints on our packages :D

And thank you!