Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

For the 18th time lmao. "Fuck guess we are going back to purgatory"
living room dancing GIF by South Park

Just got my Guinea pig bottle of T500. Mine is straight enanthate, not the E/C blend.

I’ll do 0.5ml tomorrow and report back on the PIP. I’m kind of scared because of some of the T400 that I’ve had in the past, not going to lie. The vial made it through the cold without crashing, so that’s a good sign.

Wish me luck!

Everyone's packs have been shipped and please make sure to post up reviews as your feedback will help me make improvements if required.

@Fifap94, I managed to sneak in a pack for you too brother lol.

Thank you everyone :)

Just got my Guinea pig bottle of T500. Mine is straight enanthate, not the E/C blend.

I’ll do 0.5ml tomorrow and report back on the PIP. I’m kind of scared because of some of the T400 that I’ve had in the past, not going to lie. The vial made it through the cold without crashing, so that’s a good sign.

Wish me luck!

@Jestopherson reports my test-e 300 being pip free and @marco11 reports my t500 blend to be pip free so the test-e 500 should be pretty smooth.

Everyone's packs have been shipped and please make sure to post up reviews as your feedback will help me make improvements if required.

@Fifap94, I managed to sneak in a pack for you too brother lol.

Thank you everyone :)
Sending samples to members for reviews? Get fucked retard go buy some reviews on eroids! To the members who jumped on Jets dick for a sample. Your reviews will be tainted and not worth a shit.

Sending samples to members for reviews? Get fucked retard go buy some reviews on eroids! To the members who jumped on Jets dick for a sample. Your reviews will be tainted and not worth a shit.
Thanks CdnGuy. Glad to see that you’re still carrying the torch.

Hopefully you aren’t still using the torch to light up meth, though. Shit is bad for you.

I’m not super familiar with the AAS business specifically, but in general for new companies that provide a product to sell in a market, is it uncommon for new businesses to send out samples/test products/presentations to entice new customers?

Of course I understand AAS isn’t a typical business, but people won’t be afraid to call a business out if the quality of their products are in question, and decide whether the quality is still to their standard, or simply move on to another company.

Obviously this can be construed as me defending a business, which could be said the same for anyone who would state the same in regards to any product/service.

That being said, I also believe most people would call someone out on questionable products to begin with, regardless if it’s a “sample” or not. As far as I’m aware anyone is able to rip labels off and send products off to Janoshik for testing as an independent party.

Bloodwork isn’t much of an issue for me to pay for often for the general hormone/health markers outside of going hypochondriac and testing everything imaginable every couple months. When I start pinning or introduce anything new into my body I have every intention of checking those to ensure things appear to be on the up and up.

Pretty sure every lab I've purchased from big and small has sent me free products.

So why aren't you in their threads?