Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I think he is referring to what happened to jet not if a lab gets busted which makes sense. If you have a lab with several members, then at least someone takes over another’s job until he is back from whatever, in Jet’s case, health issues.

This is what I mean. Imagine a guy that is running a lab ends up in the hospital for a while due to a car crash.....or has some sort of mental break down....who knows. My point is, when the entire operation is depending on one guy, things can fall apart at any moment. Does not necessarily mean the person had malicious intentions...but people will get screwed over anyways.

This is what I mean. Imagine a guy that is running a lab ends up in the hospital for a while due to a car crash.....or has some sort of mental break down....who knows. My point is, when the entire operation is depending on one guy, things can fall apart at any moment. Does not necessarily mean the person had malicious intentions...but people will get screwed over anyways.

If the individual is still alive, there is absolutely no justification for accepting payment for orders and failing to fulfill them, or not refunding the received payment.

I know two individuals who paid for orders but have not received either the product or a refund.

He’s not dead he didn’t just disappear he was on and he was off for a wile there this wasn’t a thing that happened out of field field so no one should be out cash

Anyone run the qsc domestic tren e? Recently?
Enough with the frivolous inquiries in an inactive discussion. Spare yourself the futility of seeking irrelevant answers. It's time to cut the nonsense and direct your query to the appropriate thread. and if you cannot understand that English, it means cut your bullshit and quit trying to bump this thread. you think people on here are idiots, or have no sense of intelligence.

Enough with the frivolous inquiries in an inactive discussion. Spare yourself the futility of seeking irrelevant answers. It's time to cut the nonsense and direct your query to the appropriate thread. and if you cannot understand that English, it means cut your bullshit and quit trying to bump this thread. you think people on here are idiots, or have no sense of intelligence.
My bad thought i was on the Canadian domestic thread not jet labs

If the individual is still alive, there is absolutely no justification for accepting payment for orders and failing to fulfill them, or not refunding the received payment.

I know two individuals who paid for orders but have not received either the product or a refund.
did they send it too the scammer who said he took over for jet though?