Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

At this point what is the right thing to do? Tell the newbies that Jet is a no go or let them learn an expensive lesson? Or just ignore the inquiries?

The sheer laziness and ignorance some of you guys have is absolutely insane.
You have the time to write smart ass comments but couldn't just reply back with an update. The sheer levels of estrogen in your system has made you react like a girl instead of being a straight up man. Maybe invest in some Arimidex.

You have the time to write smart ass comments but couldn't just reply back with an update. The sheer levels of estrogen in your system has made you react like a girl instead of being a straight up man. Maybe invest in some Arimidex.
You have time to ask for an email but not to read 4 or 5 pages of a forum, are you retarded? It’s okay if you are just let us know so we can treat you accordingly

At this point what is the right thing to do? Tell the newbies that Jet is a no go or let them learn an expensive lesson? Or just ignore the inquiries?
I've placed close to 15 orders with Jet, I know about his health conditions, thought I'd come to the thread and see if there was an update . Saw a couple of replies that he's back, so I thought I'd ask regarding gis email, but ofcourse, like most forums, people on this one have developed hormonal disbalances and react like little girls about to cry.

I've placed close to 15 orders with Jet, I know about his health conditions, thought I'd come to the thread and see if there was an update . Saw a couple of replies that he's back, so I thought I'd ask regarding gis email, but ofcourse, like most forums, people on this one have developed hormonal disbalances and react like little girls about to cry.
Re read the replies again, the only people i know crying are the ones out of cash.

Jets is no-bueno for the time being as mentioned a few times.

He got his gender pronouns mixed up and in Canada that's instant cancelation.

Tried emailing him a few times but no reply. Has his email changed?
No it's the same email.. he changed his operations because of time wasters. U have to pick your order and then send the e transfer with the order breakdown.. he stopped replying and filling orders at all unless there already paid and broke down clearly.. pay first and he reply with shipping info. He said too many ppl waste his time.

No it's the same email.. he changed his operations because of time wasters. U have to pick your order and then send the e transfer with the order breakdown.. he stopped replying and filling orders at all unless there already paid and broke down clearly.. pay first and he reply with shipping info. He said too many ppl waste his time.
Yeah dude, spot on. That's why....

How about the guys who didn’t receive their packs? Any news?

This is the risk with dealing with smaller labs. It's usually a 1 man operation and guess what if anything happens to that 1 man then you're screwed....

This is the risk with dealing with smaller labs. It's usually a 1 man operation and guess what if anything happens to that 1 man then you're screwed....
So you think a 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 man operation makes any difference? Typically when a lab goes down, a majority, if not all the associates go down with it.

So you think a 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 man operation makes any difference? Typically when a lab goes down, a majority, if not all the associates go down with it.
I think he is referring to what happened to jet not if a lab gets busted which makes sense. If you have a lab with several members, then at least someone takes over another’s job until he is back from whatever, in Jet’s case, health issues.

I think he is referring to what happened to jet not if a lab gets busted which makes sense. If you have a lab with several members, then at least someone takes over another’s job until he is back from whatever, in Jet’s case, health issues.
If it was health reasons, why did he steal a bunch of peoples money?