Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I think it's amazing how everyone is fighting with each other about a lab that fucked a bunch of people over, unless the guy is either in Jail or dead he ripped people off plain and simple.

I paid for my shit you fucking goof. Never asked for free shit.
I know you that you inbred, I made multiple orders and paid but he still send me bonus items free of charge. I never asked for free shit.

I don't know why you care so much if people got sent items free of charge. You losing sleep over it? Just get over the fact you got ripped off and paid for shit you never even received.

I know you that you inbred, I made multiple orders and paid but he still send me bonus items free of charge. I never asked for free shit.

I don't know why you care so much if people got sent items free of charge. You losing sleep over it? Just get over the fact you got ripped off and paid for shit you never even received.
You'd know about incest bud. The fact you comment on this forum insulting those who lost money when you got shit for free is hilarious. (new member)

You'd know about incest bud. The fact you comment on this forum insulting those who lost money when you got shit for free is hilarious. (new member)
I ain't a new member ;) been here longer than you.

And you started it with the insults. Calling people shills when in reality you're the dumb ass who placed orders and you're just butt hurt and keep taking it out on innocent members.

Get lost

When I was younger, maybe high school, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Jet Labs.
I was nervous as fuck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Jet, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Jet put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

When I was younger, maybe high school, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Jet Labs.
I was nervous as fuck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Jet, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Jet put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.
Did he give you a mug before he left?

This might be the best post in this whole thread
Thank you for the great fucking laugh

Tren straight out of the nipple.

One of my best friends is from Vancouver, i called him a goof one day not having any clue what it meant at the time, being an east coast guy, him being my best friend he still made it pretty clear not to call him a goof. Pretty sure goof has the same effect as calling your wife a cunt..just don't do it lol

No one cares fuck you and your shitty clothes

How would you warn new people not to get scammed by Jet or anyone pretending to be Jet then? This is what this forums are for, sharing experiences and providing grounds to warn other people from falling into the same hole.

The drama and speculations are just part of it, but it doesn't erase what is important that is transparency about any source.

Anyway, it's laughable when new guys suddenly come in and demand a sources thread be closed then offer to recommend a source.
it wasn't to stop warning I was a huge supporter of jet and great guy....the thread just got way past everything and even into politics... I have no say in it I never got ripped of or a loss of anything and he always took care of me...but really are people that bored that they wanna just keep going on and on and on...now it has just turned it to well known members treating people like shit for commenting on there situation or what they feel, or all the tough guys are coming out and just destroying any logical conversation....but hey I know I can take myself out.. it just sad that before mess use to step into this shit and put and end to it before it really got stupid...but I guess its just a great thread to see people bashing people down and being tough and all the shit talking... real cool... and yea ill get laughed at and oh my feelings hurt and 1-10 tough guys will make comments lol....but hope they have better things to do....wish jet the best and hope it all does turn around for him.. never wish harm upon anyone or sickness...but on it goes