Jintani Labs Drostanolone Propionate - GC-MS/MS - 2015-12 - performed by ChemTox via AnabolicLab.com

Wow!!!

I'd call this one a major upset, considering the rep that this lab has with some folks. The biggest reasons for the lack of respect for this lab is that first, it is an India based company, and second, their prices are SO dirt, dirt cheap!

I remember back in 2013 before I joined Meso, my best friend "hooked me up" with some Jintani test c and tren a. As I have written before, the gear ended up actually being really good. When I saw what their prices were, I thought I must have overrated their gear - no way gear THAT cheap could really be very good at all.

The I see this result, and again - wow! I have not used anything from Jintani since then, and I am certainly not trying to sell anyone on them, but for reference, regarding pricing, when I say their stuff is dirt, dirt cheap - the Mast P tested here sells for about $25 a vial (10ml).

Again, this one REALLY surprises me. I trust the result, I am just surprised by it.

Somebody tell that Bickel guy two posts up to lower his voice. What's up with the big letters he is using up there, why does be have to be talking so loud?;):rolleyes: What's next? ALL CAPS?!?!

I used jintani years ago and didn't rate it. I bought directly from them. Might have to give it another try.

Did you test their primo by any chance

Mind ='s blown. Regarding all the masteron results to be honest

Santa was going around making sure no one got bunk masteron for Christmas I think.

I'm not used to seeing these results from anaboliclab. It always seemed to be gear dosed on point, slightly under, or total bunk. I don't recall seeing the overdosed stuff very often on there.

Wow!!!

I'd call this one a major upset, considering the rep that this lab has with some folks. The biggest reasons for the lack of respect for this lab is that first, it is an India based company, and second, their prices are SO dirt, dirt cheap!

I remember back in 2013 before I joined Meso, my best friend "hooked me up" with some Jintani test c and tren a. As I have written before, the gear ended up actually being really good. When I saw what their prices were, I thought I must have overrated their gear - no way gear THAT cheap could really be very good at all.

The I see this result, and again - wow! I have not used anything from Jintani since then, and I am certainly not trying to sell anyone on them, but for reference, regarding pricing, when I say their stuff is dirt, dirt cheap - the Mast P tested here sells for about $25 a vial (10ml).

Again, this one REALLY surprises me. I trust the result, I am just surprised by it.
Maybe someone could get some blood work on their test

Maybe someone could get some blood work on their test

I honestly don't even know anyone who considers this lab an option, let alone who is running their gear, to get tested. I mean, seriously, when you consider where it is shipping from, and prices, it's difficult to think that the quality would be there as well.

I honestly don't even know anyone who considers this lab an option, let alone who is running their gear, to get tested. I mean, seriously, when you consider where it is shipping from, and prices, it's difficult to think that the quality would be there as well.
Yeah, I don't buy my gear based on price, makes me way to paranoid, but with some of the sources I've seen people buy from based on price, maybe it's a viable option

Wow!!!

What's wrong with India based companies? I thought AP etc were decent and had a good rep. Legit question, not being a smart ass wasn't aware that there's a lack of respect for indian companies

What's wrong with India based companies? I thought AP etc were decent and had a good rep. Legit question, not being a smart ass wasn't aware that there's a lack of respect for indian companies

Maybe it is just the circle I tend to interact most with (including a lot of guys from here) but a lot of folks believe that a lot of LOW COST drugs/medicines from India are low quality / low potency. Also, a whole lot of the knock off / counterfeited name brand drugs come from that region.

That has been my experience and I have read several other folks having the same issues. To be clear, I am not stating this to be the case with all India based companies, as I know there are a couple of respected companies from there.

That's right. SIMEC remains AnabolicLab's primary testing partner. Since SIMEC did not have a reliable test for drostanolone, we decided to give ChemTox a try.
What about looking into using another lab in addition to Simec/ChemTox as a control to rule out any variables preferably a lab that can handle testing all gear including the mast. That idea can help ensure the testing is on point and trustworthy.

What would REALLY be great would be to have BOTH Simec AND Chem Tox BOTH test the same exact sample, to see how the results would compare ON THE SAME EXACT VIAL between the two labs.

What about looking into using another lab in addition to Simec/ChemTox as a control to rule out any variables preferably a lab that can handle testing all gear including the mast. That idea can help ensure the testing is on point and trustworthy.

These are accredited labs that Millard is using for AnabolicLab. I don't know why it would be necessary to question the quality or integrity of the testing facility. This isn't like some college student trying to do a mass spec. These are professional testing facilities that are used by government agencies, large corporations, and the scientific community.

Back