JohnnyBoy

MANWHORE

Subscriber
11yrs and still going strong..

The Prop and Test E bloods come
out, then I chase Johnny back to his cave..

Manwhore will save the day

I admit, I am really good at pissing people off
but in this case, Johnny really does have mental issues
which is the reason he comes on so strong .. No Kiddin Either

I don't know about the others and I don't care
to check up on more 1yr vets.. or 6 day vets..

You don't walk into a gym and start to run while
just because the owner is on vacation..
The regulars will put you out on your ass..

There are no more boards Johnny can pull
this shit on.. not even Craigslist lol ..

You're done Johnny..
BUT I will let you know when it's time to leave.. enjoy the show..

AND Brutus, at least give him the Zoloft

M

No one takes him serious on other boards.. Go Check
We are going to have our first MEMBER CONCLUSION section.. First Post by Johnny

M

54655598.jpg

Well your definitely NOT going to making any new friends. I guess you know what your doing, good luck.

Should be an interesting read!!

Last edited:
Manwhore. What the Fuck are you doing. You are looking like a clown. Who gives a Fuck that you have been here forever. It doesn't excuse you from being a jerk off and selling shit gear.

You are making this board look bad. Chill the Fuck out quit throwing around insults and quit talking about how long you have been here. Instead provide some facts to your argument just like you would ask of the sources you are vetting.

I usually feel bad after laughing at the retarded guy when they do crazy stuff. You, I don't feel bad at all. You're a laugh a minute.

All this coming from guys here less than 6 months means nothing and guys see this ..

I get PM s and emails from guys wanting me to put Johnny in his place but I am being nice because I have betters things to do

You started openly sourcing on Meso..... What else could you expect to happen?

All this coming from guys here less than 6 months means nothing and guys see this ..

I get PM s and emails from guys wanting me to put Johnny in his place but I am being nice because I have betters things to do

Hahaha, you don't have anything better to do which is why you started this lame thread..

Put me in my place, motherfucker... Let's go.. :)

The No Rules Forum ..

Even if I was talked to about it
Let it be a Vet like me not
A post whore like Johnny ..

I am a nice guy and Johnny
Took advantage of that ..
He finds it funny.
He PMed with me and it'd obvious he likes being nasty to people ..

Johnny and I don't like each other that's obvious and we will always have our comments to each other but you other guys are just following
Johnny Like little kids .
Not you Burr ..
They know who they are ..

The Test E bloods will be out then Johnny will make something else upbecause that's what he does ...
People know Johnny and now I know why he never meantioned being on other boards

The No Rules Forum ..

Even if I was talked to about it
Let it be a Vet like me not
A post whore like Johnny ..

I am a nice guy and Johnny
Took advantage of that ..
He finds it funny.
He PMed with me and it'd obvious he likes being nasty to people ..

Johnny and I don't like each other that's obvious and we will always have our comments to each other but you other guys are just following
Johnny Like little kids .
Not you Burr ..
They know who they are ..

The Test E bloods will be out then Johnny will make something else upbecause that's what he does ...
People know Johnny and now I know why he never meantioned being on other boards

Because I'm not and never was active on other boards maybe??

Took advantage of you being a nice guy?? How you figure, chotch?

This is all to deflect away from the thread weighted chinup started listing ALL your problems. Your tactics are old and they don't work, loser.

You were wrong Johnny and you know it ..

I never did anything to hurt you or anyone but you made up lies and when guys were called in you changed your story and forgot what it was you knew ..

This is the only board you will get away with that on and it's fine ..

Keep talking and getting yourself worked up over my replies so you lose it one day in the gym or on the road and hurt someone bad because of your temper ..

Take the Zoloft ..
It worked for me ..

You were wrong Johnny and you know it ..

I never did anything to hurt you or anyone but you made up lies and when guys were called in you changed your story and forgot what it was you knew ..

This is the only board you will get away with that on and it's fine ..

Keep talking and getting yourself worked up over my replies so you lose it one day in the gym or on the road and hurt someone bad because of your temper ..

Take the Zoloft ..
It worked for me ..

Haha, I'm not getting worked up. Never made up any lies, all of your bullshit is on full display in the other thread for everyone to see.

I know you realize now your "11 year rep" here is now shit so if it makes you feel better to make things up about me I'll let you have at for now.. :) The mental breakdown your having here is amusing to say the least.

Manwhore, i am green as the day is long here but if you can prove your side of things with bloods then something should be done. It is bad for the community and new people to read posts like I read yesterday if they are not true. It makes newer members feel like old school vets are shady. If bloods prove the facts he should be vanished. I also seem to think if the accusations were true about you then you still wouldn't be here.

Manwhore, i am green as the day is long here but if you can prove your side of things with bloods then something should be done. It is bad for the community and new people to read posts like I read yesterday if they are not true. It makes newer members feel like old school vets are shady. If bloods prove the facts he should be vanished. I also seem to think if the accusations were true about you then you still wouldn't be here.

Bloods are already out dude.. Did you bother to read all the links in the other thread?

https://thinksteroids.com/community...unsafe-liar-security-risk-deranged.134363933/

There are literally dozens of people all over this clown but he seems to want to make it out to be Manwhore vs. Johnny I guess? What the fuck ever..

I usually feel bad after laughing at the retarded guy when they do crazy stuff. You, I don't feel bad at all. You're a laugh a minute.
Um.... greendog has been here ten years and he is saying you are retarded.

Look johnny/manwhore. I am brand new here. I read through alot of what you compiled johnny and it is very questionable and incriminating to say the least. Someone is no good here obviously. But posting this stuff for the world to read is only bringing meso down to the untrustworthy eroids level make sense? If MW is guilty then get him out of here or vise versa. But this makes meso look terrible from an outsider/new guys eyes. Not trying to stir shit in either. Just saying