JohnnyBoy

Btw brute I really dont understand why you resort to low attacks like that.

Whats next ass rape? Ya I bet thats next

Then my bloods will speak. Then what?
It will mean there were a couple good vials... do you expect it to mean more? One or two good bloods and multiple complaints dont paint a pretty picture.

Compound that picture with what an unreasonable jerk motherfucker manwhore is being and you have a strong "do not buy" signal

Damn I hate this got turned around on trukker. MW is the villian here. I understand trukker wants his bloods to be good as we want this for all members but it's unlikely.

MW who gives a fuck how long you've been here. Everything you type is immature BS. The only thing I always see you posting is how your ole lady left you and now she's back and ALOT of dirty shit. If you wanna throw the VET card out there then act like a fucking vet. You've been in the game way to long to let a new guy act more professional and knowledagble then you. If I didn't know any better I would say your a kid but I saw where you posted pics of your face a while back. Which was another dumb thing.

I know a lot of people got caught up in this
because they are only seeing one side..
I don't hold a grudge against anyone..

I don't know why I care what Johnny thinks but I do..

I feel like a little kid who was just
left in the corner of the schoolyard alone :(

I want to help people.. It's good for my ego ..

BUT you guys have to tell me what is wrong
and not just bash me whenever you see the slightest reason to..

I don't care to make waves because I know
how crazy people can get, but I can't just sit here and watch the bullshit..

I like the idea of NOT being backed when
things go wrong..
If I serve 100 people with a perfect record
and then 101 customer has a problem, I want to hear about it..

I would never use anyone's personal info against them..
I think 11yrs of pussy posts and posts about my life
might have AT LEAST gave members that idea..

I am also in no way trying to take business away
from anyone..
I want more labs here so guys can have more choices..

I'm too old to be fighting..
This Tren is "FIRE" BTW ;)

M

It didnt get turned around on me. This is what happens when you have an unpopular stance. You must understand I dont care. Im not scared and I wont be shamed in to NOT posting results or any opinion I may have. I wish others would do the same.

I handeled everything customers came to me with .. all these problems on the board are not emailed to me .

The scammers won't email me with fake stories.
I've asked guys to email me with issues they post about and I get nothing ..
I check all my emails and I treat guys with respect and plenty of great priced and quality gear .

The board sees the fake HPLC and fake Prop blood comments
But I get nothing on this
Why ?

Because they are not real. .
I already busted a reverse scammer with the help of customers and with the help of more customers I will bust the fakes who talk about the Test E and Test P ...

I handled the few complaints I got in email and I handled them more than enough ..
Very satisfied customers ..

This is why I questioned Johnny and I got the story on how he is just mental and Johnny and Brutus bash sources since they came on the scene ..

I don't take anyone else on.
It's not about getting more customers for me ..
It's about respect for helping people out.

Johnny can't believe I came out to help guys because he himself wouldn't ..

If he wants to drop bloods on ultimate then do it but help guys with something instead of bashing everyone like a crazy person ..

XGuns I've handled all small issues Ihad .
All these others are not emailed to me and they are suspicious to not only Me ..

I was asked to come out and
Say something but I was happy with letting this all go and so are my customers ..

Test E bloods coming soon from a member who would not defend me if I was wrong

I honestly cant take sides here. Havent read enough to either. From what i did read people were acting childish. Thats my concern. i have been busy but i will read soon. All i ment was maybe leave some of your sarcasim out when defending yourself at this point, and keep it in the other threads. Eventually the truth will come about. Hope all works out.

It didnt get turned around on me. This is what happens when you have an unpopular stance. You must understand I dont care. Im not scared and I wont be shamed in to NOT posting results or any opinion I may have. I wish others would do the same.
They do- that is why he has so much negative feedback. Some good, mostly bad.

Most the negative feedback I've seen here and other threads is from people who DO NOT and HAVE NOT used any of his products.
Most the negative feedback is fueled by a dislike or past grievances.

A known scammer heisenberg is NOT evidence.

A guy who got the infection didnt shower or even alcohol swab the injection site.

Dont any of you see any of this?
Matter of fact I am the only one present who ACTUALLY is using the gear in question.

There are others who have NOT posted their positive experiences. Fuck this isnt a witch hunt for a shitty source.

This is a hatred fueled fight between people who dont like each other

Most the negative feedback I've seen here and other threads is from people who DO NOT and HAVE NOT used any of his products.

A guy who got the infection didnt shower or even alcohol swab the injection site.

Matter of fact I am the only one present who ACTUALLY is using the gear in question.

There are others who have NOT posted their positive experiences. Fuck this isnt a witch hunt for a shitty source.

No it's not, dude!! ^^ That's what he wants people to think which is why he started this thread..

I urge you to read all 33 of these links and see what your position on this is after:

MANWHORE / Voodoo has sold members under dosed gear, bunk gear, gear that has failed HPLC testing, gear that has led to members being hospitalized, products that have failed labmax tests, products that have performed poorly on bloodtests, under filled vials, and bunk gear brewed with poor sterility.

MANWHORE has also demonstrated deranged and incredibly dangerous behavior. MANWHORE has made up lies about Meso members in order to discredit them and to silence them. MANWHORE has also accused customers of being reverse scammers without evidence, and has accused members of being reps for competing companies without evidence in an attempt to discredit them.

MANWHORE does not take any security measures, and by openly selling gear without obfuscating his identity, he presents an incredible risk to potential customers.

MANWHORE has indicated through his postings on Meso a severe lack of sterility in the brewing process, a lack of testing of finished products, a lack of testing of raw materials, as well as a poor understanding of brewing gear safely. MANWHORE / Voodoo gear is therefore a huge risk to consumers who are looking to avoid infection.

MANWHORE also discredits any form of testing performed on his gear, including HPLC, labmax, and blood tests. MANWHORE actively mocks and makes fun of members testing his gear.

Specific Instances of MANWHORE's deranged / dangerous behavior and potential dangers to consumers.

MANWHORE / Voodoo has had more issues with security, product, and customer service than most other labs have had in such a short period of time on Meso.

Members should avoid MANWHORE / Voodoo gear.
Thank you everybody for the kind words. I am glad to be a part of a community where people think critically and speak out against garbage people fearlessly.

Here are some additional grievances that didn't find their way into the OP.

There are many more instances of deranged and harmful behavior that I have probably forgotten or not yet come across. I will continue to keep the thread updated as I remember or come across more examples of his deranged behavior.

Perhaps you missed weighted chin up's very detailed thread.... he added another dozen threads a bit ago.

You sound just like me with pep. I was almost exactly, word for word, saying the bullshit you are saying in defense of pep. Johnny did the same thing with bio. We felt like fucking morons after- just like you will. Maybe it is the caterpillar to butterfly transformation at meso for members. Stick up for douchebag source you think is your friend and generally a good guy he fucks everyone you look stupid. Last step is never doing it again- and try to warn others. (Usually an exercise in futility... like now)

I dont believe he is my friend. You dont know much about me? My list of "friends" is very short and none of them include internet buddies. I look at this different than some of you here. That does not make my view any less. I dont like to see a one sided ass woopin when I dont think its right.

I dont believe he is my friend. You dont know much about me? My list of "friends" is very short and none of them include internet buddies. I look at this different than some of you here. That does not make my view any less. I dont like to see a one sided ass woopin when I dont think its right.

Again, read the links I just posted.. There is no way in the world you'd be saying this stuff if you did, I promise you that.

There are 3 things I never liked about his operation.
1- his filtering methods. 45 micron isnt enough. That being said if he is using the alcohol concentration he says he is then no chance bacteria is present in that vial. Besides everybody should be using a what man to filter their finished product. Who the fuck wouldn't?

2- his semi private status. Hurts his business more than helps. Go fuckin private ass hole

3- the thread by brutus some thing like WHAT KIND OF MAN. Where he was brought out for soliciting to members. That is an old thread by now.

Look johnny/manwhore. I am brand new here. I read through alot of what you compiled johnny and it is very questionable and incriminating to say the least. Someone is no good here obviously. But posting this stuff for the world to read is only bringing meso down to the untrustworthy eroids level make sense? If MW is guilty then get him out of here or vise versa. But this makes meso look terrible from an outsider/new guys eyes. Not trying to stir shit in either. Just saying

Shut the fuck up, noob. You have no business commenting on anything, Nancy. So keep you're stupid opinions to yourself until you actually understand how this forum works.

Fucking kids today, I swear they're getting dumber every year.

Let it be a Vet like me not

You a vet? LMFAO A vet has knowledge and posts useful info. All I've seen you post was a bunch of nonsense about your fetish for licking girl's assholes after they've taken a shit, and how much you love the smell and taste.

Whatever you are, a vet YOU ARE NOT.

Why dont you two shut the fuck up already. You dont like each other boo fuckin hoo.

Ill be posting in the lab testing forum in a couple days. Stay tuned

That was a helpful post. :rolleyes:

Do you have anything useful to contribute or do you just like running off at the mouth about nothing. Ridiculous.

Johnny. What is it with you and taking down sources?

Let me ask. If your prized private source were to do you wrong would you come wielding your battle axe aimed at taking him down?

You know with ugl there will be problems. Its if they get fixed is what counts. You have more to contribute here than throwing your hatred around at sources. Dude I know how you'll take this. Youll say im standing for MW or Vodoo or whatever. But if you dont know me by now that's couldn't be farther from the truth.

You don't even have a year under your belt yet. You've got a long way to go before you have it figured out.

You a vet? LMFAO A vet has knowledge and posts useful info. All I've seen you post was a bunch of nonsense about your fetish for licking girl's assholes after they've taken a shit, and how much you love the smell and taste.

Whatever you are, a vet YOU ARE NOT.

That is so TRUE CBS.. MW is not a vet.. This guy doesn't even lift regularly. He hides behind starting as a member 11 years ago, then posting nonsense for years and years.. He has very limited knowledge and is completely reckless. He is very arrogant and reminds me of someone with severe narcissistic personality disorder. It appears he would have been fine, but decided to throw his hat into the public source ring and it has been downhill since.. I urge anyone that is not aware to read through WeightedChinUp's posted threads...