Unbelievable Pip.

I can just picture him brewing in his underwear in his nasty kitchen right after he gets done eating ass like he always brags about... Ass juice dripping from his unkempt beard into his "brew" with the nasty "stinky feet" smell he likes all over his fingers.. :eek:

I can just picture him brewing in his underwear in his nasty kitchen right after he gets done eating ass like he always brags about... Ass juice dripping from his unkempt beard into his "brew" with the nasty "stinky feet" smell he likes all over his fingers.. :eek:
Lol Yall are fuckin nuts

That was funny because it's true.

Need a visual?:eek:

images

It is indeed manwhore/voodoo's test E, sorry for the lack of response I don't have the notifications turned on in my phone and have been super busy trying to catch up on two days missed work. Although I can't say for sure it was dirty gear as I pinned In a hurry without using an alcohol wipe or showering after the gym.
Did you get a chance to labmax this stuff?