Unbelievable Pip.

i have a rule the second time i get pip from a vial it goes in the trash no filtering no trying to rub it out just trash it, it is not that expensive , in comparison to an infection.

i have a rule the second time i get pip from a vial it goes in the trash no filtering no trying to rub it out just trash it, it is not that expensive , in comparison to an infection.
Yep! Not only that, if the PIP is hindering your training (as it has for me in the past) what the fuck is the point?

OP, hows it going? Hopefully you are doing better now....

Any update on whose gear this was?

I noticed that you mentioned in another thread fairly recently that you would be using MANWHORE/VOODOO gear for this Test-E blast. Was this MANWHORE's gear that led to you being hospitalized?

A few other guys have his garbage so if it is his gear then I'm sure they would like to known before they also become sick from his dirty bathtub brew.

Please advise.

Its probably the solvents. Filtering it will do no good. Toss it.

OP, hows it going? Hopefully you are doing better now....

Any update on whose gear this was?

I noticed that you mentioned in another thread fairly recently that you would be using MANWHORE/VOODOO gear for this Test-E blast. Was this MANWHORE's gear that led to you being hospitalized?

A few other guys have his garbage so if it is his gear then I'm sure they would like to known before they also become sick from his dirty bathtub brew.

Please advise.
It is indeed manwhore/voodoo's test E, sorry for the lack of response I don't have the notifications turned on in my phone and have been super busy trying to catch up on two days missed work. Although I can't say for sure it was dirty gear as I pinned In a hurry without using an alcohol wipe or showering after the gym.

It is indeed manwhore/voodoo's test E, sorry for the lack of response I don't have the notifications turned on in my phone and have been super busy trying to catch up on two days missed work. Although I can't say for sure it was dirty gear as I pinned In a hurry without using an alcohol wipe or showering after the gym.

I appreciate the response brother, and thank you for letting us know.

Call me dumb call me unsanitary are whatever u want but i have never used a alcohol swipe are showered after pinning and have never had any infection or bad pip redness are anything like that....

I suspect that the issue lies with the sterility of the gear in question.

This is a line of gear that is being sold by a deranged lunatic who is making up lies about members to discredit them, who accuses customers of being reverse scammers, whose products have failed HPLC testing, user submitted testing, and performed poorly on blood tests, etc.

Beware of MANWHORE / Voodoo gear gentlemen, your health is worth far more than a few vials of gear.

LOTW - check out this thread, you will see presented evidence showing that Manwhore / Voodoo 's sterility / filtration methods are seriously lacking.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...e-voodoo-test-p.134363488/page-6#post-1251853

300mg/ml raw was used for that Test E.. sorry..
Yea there is PIP for both Test E and Test P that's
why I either mixed or went with .7ml upper outer thigh..

I felt them pretty fast then stopped and went
to my favorite AAS.. Tren

I'm on my second blast of Test E @ 500mg a week, but the pip in my delts is crazy. both sides now when I pin have been slightly sore the day after but the day after that are swollen and red from delt down to my elbow and slightly warm to the touch. It usually goes away after 4/5 days. Is this just virgin muscle? (Was pinning quads/chest before delts) or is this the start of an infection that goes away? No fever and I don't have test flu. Any thoughts?

LOTW
It's not an infection..
I've gotten it 2 out of 4 times with that Test E.. High dosed batch.. Sorry

The gear is clean...
I started brewing in 2003 and I've brewed a lot
of gear and many people have used.. Never infection of any kind and never will be

M

300mg/ml raw was used for that Test E.. sorry..
Yea there is PIP for both Test E and Test P that's
why I either mixed or went with .7ml upper outer thigh..

I felt them pretty fast then stopped and went
to my favorite AAS.. Tren

You didn't "feel" shit you deranged lunatic... :rolleyes:

I've used a TRUE 300mg/ml test e, comes in at 8-10x on bloods. No fucking PIP at all, ever..

You're test e not only sucks and at best is half dosed but IT'S DIRTY!!

I don't know how anyone can believe an absolute moron like yourself can do anything right let alone inject something you cooked up in your disgusting kitchen into their bodies.. Word is thankfully getting out before someone else gets sick..

It's not an infection..

The gear is clean...
of gear and many people have used.. Never infection of any kind and never will be

M
It was a cellulitis infection... I went to the ER when the swelling caused my hand to be tingly. Would you all like a picture of the antibiotics im in currently? Sorry it is what it is man... I'm not on tren currently just a blast

It was a cellulitis infection... I went to the ER when the swelling caused my hand to be tingly. Would you all like a picture of the antibiotics im in currently? Sorry it is what it is man... I'm not on tren currently just a blast
Lol fuckin bacterial infection of the skin! Get better bro! Would a filter help in this case or no?

First time it would be if from the gear
but after the gym without alcohol could do it..

Thank you for posting that BTW..
I hope it's better soon either way, so you can continue training

M

It's not an infection..

Are you a physician? No? Then let the doctors decide if it's an infection or not. OP was diagnosed with cellulitis in the ER by a PHYSICIAN who ordered IV antibiotics.

You've got one now.

Turned out to be a bad case of cellulitis... Went to the ER because the swelling started causing numbness in my hands had a blood pressure of 182/ something which is really high for my age. got an IV of antibiotics and was sent home.

Last edited: