LABMAX - What does it really test?

This discussion always interests me. I like to hear both sides. It's hard for me to have alot of faith in something with so many variables & so much room for errors. Plus a smart drug dealer would find a way to show a false positive or put in just enough hormone to make it look legit. It would definitely be a tuff pill to swallow when someone who barely knows what their doin on a LM, tests the same products I have & doesn't look good. It wouldn't make me throw away 6-8 bottles just on that info. Just my opinion.

This discussion always interests me. I like to hear both sides. It's hard for me to have alot of faith in something with so many variables & so much room for errors. Plus a smart drug dealer would find a way to show a false positive or put in just enough hormone to make it look legit. It would definitely be a tuff pill to swallow when someone who barely knows what their doin on a LM, tests the same products I have & doesn't look good. It wouldn't make me throw away 6-8 bottles just on that info. Just my opinion.

Discussions like this has been going here many time before. This is presumptive test to detect presence of steroids and as such it works perfectly it was proven here countless times over and over again over the years. You can detect if your gear is legit or bunk unless you are color blind.

It is forensic tool, designed for cops, LE, customs.

You guys pay $5 for labmax test vial and expect it to be HPLC with very detailed report. You want to find more then look for a lab they charge $200 and up for a single test.

I would expect US customs to be using Hazmatid, GE streetlab, or ionscan 500dt since their are no NIK like tests for steroids that I know of.

Labmax was designed to rule out the presence of hormones, not confirm them. It is very good at detecting hormones of almost any kind at a very low threshold. My personal opinion is that they are useful if you suspect that your gear is completely bunk. I have serious doubts as to whether I would put much faith in anything regarding fluorescence or even color change to give me more information than - "Is there some hormone in here - or not at all?".

Discussions like this has been going here many time before. This is presumptive test to detect presence of steroids and as such it works perfectly it was proven here countless times over and over again over the years. You can detect if your gear is legit or bunk unless you are color blind.

It is forensic tool, designed for cops, LE, customs.

You guys pay $5 for labmax test vial and expect it to be HPLC with very detailed report. You want to find more then look for a lab they charge $200 and up for a single test.
See I don't expect alot from a $5 test & that's part of the reason I don't have to much faith in it. I'm not saying it doesn't work or anything like that but I always question things. Until something better comes along this is one of the tools in the toolbox.

@mercury I don't think anyone expects too much of LM, in fact it's the opposite if anything. What's the deal with you and LabMax? You're like a LM shill. I know you have said before you don't work for them or aren't associated with them but something doesn't add up... You sure get awfully defensive

What does bunk even mean
When speaking about lab max ?

It sure as he'll doesn't mean
That the gear has no hormone in it ..

Brutus said Labmax will
Glow with 5% hormone in it ..

So you get a glow and
That means your fine ? funny

I wanna see the raw not the lab max ..

If you lab max guys cared what
You put in your bodies ,
You wouldn't be having someone
Else brew it ..
Now learn a real skill and make me the raws or at least get me
A HPLC kit ..

What does bunk even mean
When speaking about lab max ?

It sure as he'll doesn't mean
That the gear has no hormone in it ..

Brutus said Labmax will
Glow with 5% hormone in it ..

So you get a glow and
That means your fine ? funny

Please stop stating your opinions in testing decisions. You're completely biased and you've admitted many times that you don't understand or believe in testing.

@Sworder I am sure you would like to go back to free samples for vets, right? If I remember correctly you would sniff a free line quicker than anyone.