VOODOO Test Prop Bloods

This is what my prop vial looks like. Familiar?

That's exactly what I have and I can't wait to run it now that I got half of these people talking shit and the other half saying its gtg. Bout to find out myself and start early and make someone look like a fool.

Don't really care who it is but if it's not MW then bro you got some hardcore haters! I've seen the same people on almost every post about voodoo talking shit about your gear.

So either they are fucking weirdos that stalk your posts and hate on you for whatever reason, or I just got a lot of junk and they are trying to warn others not to make the same mistake I did. Hasn't been but maybe 2 months since my last cycle but Im saying fuck waiting at this
Point! Guess I'll start pinning the prop tomorrow at 125mg EOD and see where I'm at after a couple weeks.

I have to deal with haters all my life but in person most of them won't dare talk shit ..

The Prop has PIP but it's good ..

M

The Test E Paulie got is the
Same batch Flenser got good bloods on .. 7X I believe so Paulie is just a scammer ..
Everyone saw him scam Voodoo with a lost password scam .. mooron.. lol

You have a very well known reverse scammer here that a lot of guys and UGL s know about already ...
It's kind of commical yet at the same time sad ..

Give up 11 fun years here and my rep to scam ?

I don't think so but hey
It really doesn't matter to me
Cause I have my gear

M

Like I said in another post ..
If you don't like the UGL go somewhere else because you arguing on a UGL s thread who you don't like makes you look like a rep for another UGL or a bored little boy with no friends

I have to deal with haters all my life but in person most of them won't dare talk shit ..

M
Yeah the Internet is full of badasses. No doubt about that and I've never run prop that didn't have PIP so it would probly worry me more if it didn't have any. I'll definitely be gettin bloods done though. I'll post as soon as I get em

but in person most of them won't dare talk shit ..

Hahaha

I believe so Paulie is just a scammer ..
Everyone saw him scam Voodoo with a lost password scam .. mooron.. lol

Accusing customers of being scammers without evidence. Again.

If I was a betting man, I would say the security fuck up was on your end. I mean come on MW, you have zero fucking clue about security. You're selling gear openly while taking absolutely zero security or privacy measures.

You really do think it's still 2004. You're a fucking philistine when it comes to security so I wouldn't be surprised if your stupidity ended up with Paulie losing his money the first time and having to put up with your arrogant ass just to get his shit.

Give up 11 fun years here and my rep to scam ?

You are a known liar, your rep is garbage at this point.

If you don't like the UGL go somewhere else because you arguing on a UGL s thread who you don't like makes you look like a rep for another UGL or a bored little boy with no friends

The MANWHORE / VOODOO customer service experience in a nutshell -

@Fouts it would be awesome if you got bloods bro. There aren't any legitimate bloods done yet on the prop. You would be doing the community a favor, plus you'll know as well so it benefits all of us bro! So tell us you get bloods done in two weeks.. Have you done the first pin? Maybe even start a log. Tell us about pip, dosing and what you are stacking with the test. All helpful variables brother.. Doing this will take a long way here!

That's exactly what I have and I can't wait to run it now that I got half of these people talking shit and the other half saying its gtg. Bout to find out myself and start early and make someone look like a fool.

Don't really care who it is but if it's not MW then bro you got some hardcore haters! I've seen the same people on almost every post about voodoo talking shit about your gear.

So either they are fucking weirdos that stalk your posts and hate on you for whatever reason, or I just got a lot of junk and they are trying to warn others not to make the same mistake I did. Hasn't been but maybe 2 months since my last cycle but Im saying fuck waiting at this
Point! Guess I'll start pinning the prop tomorrow at 125mg EOD and see where I'm at after a couple weeks.
You should pin everyday, just to get a more accurate number of your levels. By the time you take bloods you'll be in the week you pin 3 times.

Does that make sense?

BigMesc got bloods on one of my Prop and it's from same source ...

According to Bill Roberts Prop bloods it's a good number

M

Why's that? Your 170lbs, close to 50 years old and you don't even lift anymore.. Yea, no one wants to fuck with you.. :rolleyes: hahaha

5x is NOT a good number..

all i ever see you do is vouch for yourself, that means absolutely nothing you need to stop it. if people have questions about your gear just answer them objectively, not "my shit is fireeeeee!!". you lose a lot of credibility when you say "oh yeah my stuff is the best", of course as a source you would say that. MW you need to be a little bit more humble and rethink how you push your gear.

I just got done with ED pins so I really don't want to do that again but hey if it gets a better reading then I'll take one for the team. So I'll do Ed shots at 75mg like you said and get bloods. When would be the right time to get them 2 weeks in? 3? I want to try to be as accurate as possible. I haven't pinned yet been working all morning but I will as soon as I get off today.
You should pin everyday, just to get a more accurate number of your levels. By the time you take bloods you'll be in the week you pin 3 times.

Does that make sense?

Yea on 75mg a day. It will give us a more consistent and stable tt value. @Fouts