JohnnyBoy

Me and johnny dont always see eye to eye on topics but we do agree on things. I also like you MW your comments are always hilarious. The problem is your buisiness is having problems and your not addressing them properly, and of you dont i see things going downhill. Others sources have had these problems and fixed them, so act like a buisiness man before its to late.

I am gonna stay out of this as I don't have business in it anyway. I only comment b/c yesterday I read some of Johnny's post and it made me feel like meso was really flawed. Alot of people I met here are members b/c this board will weed out the weasels quick. Whichever way it goes something drastic needs done for the good of meso.

this shit reminds me of stretch , he thought he could do what he wanted and get away with it , by the way you see how well that worked for him ...

Me and johnny dont always see eye to eye on topics but we do agree on things. I also like you MW your comments are always hilarious. The problem is your buisiness is having problems and your not addressing them .
I handeled everything customers came to me with .. all these problems on the board are not emailed to me .

The scammers won't email me with fake stories.
I've asked guys to email me with issues they post about and I get nothing ..
I check all my emails and I treat guys with respect and plenty of great priced and quality gear .

The board sees the fake HPLC and fake Prop blood comments
But I get nothing on this
Why ?

Because they are not real. .
I already busted a reverse scammer with the help of customers and with the help of more customers I will bust the fakes who talk about the Test E and Test P ...

I handled the few complaints I got in email and I handled them more than enough ..
Very satisfied customers ..

This is why I questioned Johnny and I got the story on how he is just mental and Johnny and Brutus bash sources since they came on the scene ..

I don't take anyone else on.
It's not about getting more customers for me ..
It's about respect for helping people out.

Johnny can't believe I came out to help guys because he himself wouldn't ..

If he wants to drop bloods on ultimate then do it but help guys with something instead of bashing everyone like a crazy person ..

XGuns I've handled all small issues Ihad .
All these others are not emailed to me and they are suspicious to not only Me ..

I was asked to come out and
Say something but I was happy with letting this all go and so are my customers ..

Test E bloods coming soon from a member who would not defend me if I was wrong

this shit reminds me of stretch , he thought he could do what he wanted and get away with it , by the way you see how well that worked for him ...
Stretch had multiple handles from what I see and this seems the other way around now ..

Guys with 2 weeks defending Johnny come on now ..

Stretch didn't have 11yrs here either

Why dont you two shut the fuck up already. You dont like each other boo fuckin hoo.

Ill be posting in the lab testing forum in a couple days. Stay tuned

Why dont you two shut the fuck up already. You dont like each other boo fuckin hoo.

Ill be posting in the lab testing forum in a couple days. Stay tuned

Hey, maybe when someone is making shit up about you you'll understand. I didn't start ANY of these fucking threads.

Multiple bad bloods are already posted so even if yours are good it doesn't negate those. Hope you get decent results though.

Hey,maybe when someone is making shit up about you you'll understand. I didn't start ANY of these fucking threads.

Multiple bad bloods are already posted so even if yours are good it doesn't negate those. Hope you get decent results though.
Look...at least one of these bloods posted on his prop Is blatantly false and that should be pointed out as well.

Flenser posted bloods on the test E they weren't bad. Can t remember I think 7x? Certainly acceptable. Tubesox had to stop running his fuckin tren cuz it nearly turned him in to a madman.

I got bloods coming on his test E at 500mg. Another member here will be posting a prop blood soon also.

No one is talking about this. I already told MW im not here to defend him and im posting these mother fuckers. Is what it is. My money is on "good".

You two need to chill the fuck out. All this public display of affection is ridiculous.

Ill be posting soon

Look...at least one of these bloods posted on his prop Is blatantly false and that should be pointed out as well.

Flenser posted bloods on the test E they weren't bad. Can t remember I think 7x? Certainly acceptable. Tubesox had to stop running his fuckin tren cuz it nearly turned him in to a madman.

I got bloods coming on his test E at 500mg. Another member here will be posting a prop blood soon also.

No one is talking about this. I already told MW im not here to defend him and im posting these mother fuckers. Is what it is. My money is on "good".

You two need to chill the fuck out. All this public display of affection is ridiculous.

Ill be posting soon

Have you seen the list of grievances? It's pretty big. There is a lot more that I forgot about too that should have been included.

Blatantly false? How about the failed LM indicating the prop was straight bunk? I included that too.

You keep mentioning Heisenberg like it somehow negates the ridiculously long list of egregious shit MANWHORE has done to members.

I haven't seen your evidence that Heisenberg is a reverse scammer.

You guys throw that word around like it's actually a common occurrence - reverse scamming doesn't happen to the extent you guys think it does, its just a convenient label sources use to skirt responsibility and to silence or discredit customers.

MW loves using the reverse scammer label to silence customers, he will call anyone who posts bad results a reverse scammer.

Last edited:

Ill be posting soon

You see BIGMESC's prop bloods? How about the test e bloods earlier this week both at 5x?

There's way more bad shit than good. If you want to justify still buying from him go ahead but I'm not going to keep quiet. I don't see how anyone can ignore all the shit weighted chinup linked in the other thread but do your thing man.

This shit is always messy.. MikeStrong, Granabolic, PEP, Biologic, MFL, etc.. If you don't want to watch don't open the threads.

Johnny. What is it with you and taking down sources?

Let me ask. If your prized private source were to do you wrong would you come wielding your battle axe aimed at taking him down?

You know with ugl there will be problems. Its if they get fixed is what counts. You have more to contribute here than throwing your hatred around at sources. Dude I know how you'll take this. Youll say im standing for MW or Vodoo or whatever. But if you dont know me by now that's couldn't be farther from the truth.

Let me ask. If your prized private source were to do you wrong would you come wielding your battle axe aimed at taking him down?

You know with ugl there will be problems. Its if they get fixed is what counts. You have more to contribute here than throwing your hatred around at sources. Dude I know how you'll take this. Youll say im standing for MW or Vodoo or whatever. But if you dont know me by now that's couldn't be farther from the truth.

I've been fucked a lot with gear in the past few years. I don't have a "prized private source", I use a few sources for different things. I hate liars and I hate scammers, I can smell bullshit and I point it out when I do.

I do contribute a lot more than running off bad sources so what are you trying to say?

You're not defending him in this post but the previous one yes. You'll learn, like a lot of us already have.

I don't have anything against you GWT but your bias is showing considering you want to hope for the best with the gear you have and don't want to have to deal with trying to find another source. I understand that part.

My suggestion is anyone that has something bad or good to say about MW's gear stand up and speak.
I haven't used it.
If said allegations are factual, then manwhore should acknowledge them publicly.

Have you seen the list of grievances? It's pretty big. There is a lot more that I forgot about too that should have been included.

Blatantly false? How about the failed LM indicating the prop was straight bunk? I included that too.

You keep mentioning Heisenberg like it somehow negates the ridiculously long list of egregious shit MANWHORE has done to members.

I haven't seen your evidence that Heisenberg is a reverse scammer.

You guys throw that word around like it's actually a common occurrence - reverse scamming doesn't happen to the extent you guys think it does, its just a convenient label sources use to skirt responsibility and to silence or discredit customers.

MW loves using the reverse scammer label to silence customers, he will call anyone who posts bad results a reverse scammer.
Trukker's defenses are bourne in part of the sweet nothings manwhore whispers into his ears via pm and they are part ignorance. Manwhore has had several pm conversations with johnny and has pm'd me as well in these "battles". I recognize his pm complaining in trukkers posts... sometimes people think because someone has been around a long time and they let you in on a secret or two that they are getting "inner circle"- and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Trukker- six or seven months ago you were whining about how tired low t was making you, whining about how long your first exciting pack of steroids was taking to get to you, whining, whining, whining. You did one cycle of underdosed gear and now you are pinning manwhores shitty gear and you think that gives you the experience and knowledge necessary to question the motives of a man who spends a massive amount of time here with no financial gain for it- but you are sadly mistaken. I dont have to point out you are intellectually challenged- you drive a fucking truck. Stop trying to play referee when all you are doing is questioning the member and providing excuses for the source. You never sounded like a genius to me, but you really sound like a fucking asshole right now.

No JB id just like to see most sources get a descent shake. I know you didnt necessarily start this fight. Others have a hand in it too

Truth is all sources have access to the same damn raws. No magic beanz here. Testing is key. If they fix the problem then what is the big fuckin deal? We all know there will be problems. Agree?

And heisenberg I haven't forgotten about you. Ya you fuckin cunt. Up to MW if he wants to post the nail in the coffin. I bet he won't. Airing PM and emails would be dirty even if it proves his point and what I already know.

Please just everybody calm the fuck down.

JB you contribute a metric ton here. I dont have beef with your time here. But why do you always have to be the one?

Trukker's defenses are bourne in part of the sweet nothings manwhore whispers into his ears via pm and they are part ignorance. Manwhore has had several pm conversations with johnny and has pm'd me as well in these "battles". I recognize his pm complaining in trukkers posts... sometimes people think because someone has been around a long time and they let you in on a secret or two that they are getting "inner circle"- and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Trukker- six or seven months ago you were whining about how tired low t was making you, whining about how long your first exciting pack of steroids was taking to get to you, whining, whining, whining. You did one cycle of underdosed gear and now you are pinning manwhores shitty gear and you think that gives you the experience and knowledge necessary to question the motives of a man who spends a massive amount of time here with no financial gain for it- but you are sadly mistaken. I dont have to point out you are intellectually challenged- you drive a fucking truck. Stop trying to play referee when all you are doing is questioning the member and providing excuses for the source. You never sounded like a genius to me, but you really sound like a fucking asshole right now.
Then my bloods will speak. Then what?

My suggestion is anyone that has something bad or good to say about MW's gear stand up and speak.
I haven't used it.
If said allegations are factual, then manwhore should acknowledge them publicly.
No JB id just like to see most sources get a descent shake. I know you didnt necessarily start this fight. Others have a hand in it too

Truth is all sources have access to the same damn raws. No magic beanz here. Testing is key. If they fix the problem then what is the big fuckin deal? We all know there will be problems. Agree?

And that's the whole thing, MW usually doesn't acknowledge any of the reported problems and when he does he tells his stupid fucking jokes without taking responsibility for anything.

JB you contribute a metric ton here. I dont have beef with your time here. But why do you always have to be the one?

Good question!! I don't know, maybe it's just who I am?? Thankfully there are many others here who call this shit out too though.